BAD NOONA

DARA ONESHOT

*Listen Tablo ft Jinsil - Bad for this chapter :D*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSIEerj52g4

 

 

 

 

 

Love is bad.

 

Taemin loves her. He loves her with his only heart. He give everything to her. To his bad noona.Dara is a hostess in a famous club in Seoul. She's gorgeous,y,and,pretty as well. She's mean and sneaky. Taemin is the boy who loves her. He follow her,he loves her,he worship her,and she loves it. She loves the feeling when Taemin called her 'Noona' with his childish tone. Sometimes,Taemin comes to her working place and then they will have a nice dinner. They talked about everything,about Taemin in school,about Dara costumer. Everything. Sometimes,Taemin comes to her apartment,and have a sleepover. Taemin loves the feeling when he's around Dara. Dara is older 9 years from him,but he doesn't care. But then,the feelings 'Love' start killing him,slowly.

 

They say something has changed.

 

"you smoking again aren't you?" said Taemin when Dara comes home late at night.

 

 

"why you're care? you're not even my boyfriend" Dara smirk and then take out her coat. She's very tired tonight. Today,she have so many costumer,and she doesn't need Taemin nag tonight.

 

"well yes,but smoking is bad for you noona" Taemin Dara hair,when she sit beside Taemin in sofa. Dara strong perfume scent lingered in him.

 

"I'm really tired Taemin-ah.." Dara let out a big sigh and then she already sleep in Taemin arms.

 

'noona I really loves you,you know it right?' Taemin mumble and then kiss Dara goodnight. He starts to feel sleepy and then the both ended up sleeping in sofa that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It the usual night at NB club,Dara woking place. The costumer loves her and keep coming to her. She can feel jealousy from the other hostess. Well,she can't help for being too pretty. Dara is the queen among the hostess. Suddenly her phone ring. She look at the phone name,it's Taemin.

 

"what? I told you not to call me when I'm work!" Dara scold him.

 

"it's already past midnight,why you're not home? I'm tired waiting for you,come home soon please"

 

"this kid! well if you're tired waiting for me,don't wait! I'm not asking you to do so! get lost!" with that Dara hungs up the phone,and starts to flirt with her costumer again.

 

She let out a laugh (a fake one of course),pouring a drinks,and get drunk. At the end,she ended up with a handsome customer. They make out in his car,and then he sent Dara home to her apartment.

 

"thank you for sent me home..emhh.." Dara giggled while kiss his neck. Half drunk,she try to open her apartment.

 

"noona you're home already??" and then there's Taemin already waiting for her in front of the door.

 

"who is it gorgeous?" the man asked her.

 

"it just,you know,unimportant person..." Dara giggled again and give him a french kiss.

 

"I see...this is for today sweetie,thanks,your is amazing" the man kiss her and then go.

 

"wow! such a view at this morning!" Taemin said with a jealousy.

 

Dara slamming the door and starts yelling,

 

"look it's not your business okay? like I said before,you're just unimportant person! Just go away!! I don't need you,okay???" Dara taking her coat and her shoes. She's going to her bedroom and slamming the door too. Leaving Taemin alone in the living room.

 

"!!!" Taemin throws the pillow near him to Dara room.

 

You were the very reason I opened my eyes for, but now you’re hiding them.

 

He decided to leave and go back home,but then he comes to the bar he usually come,everytime he had a problem with Dara.He drinks some soju. He wasn't like this before. He was a happy high school students,having a crush to his classmates,play until dawn with his fotball clubmates. Now he yearn for alcohol, something he usually don't like. But it all changes when he meet Dara. He fell too deeply in her trap,and when he's trying to get out,he can't. He loves her too much. He knows,Dara just take advantage of him,but he doesn't care. As long she's happy,he's happy too. What we call love,hurting him so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"wow look Darong,it's a very good shoes!! But why so expensive!!it is so cute!! but 300$?? isn't it too much for the shoes?" Dara friend,Bom look at the fashion magazines,she just bought. Bom is a hostess too. Tonight,not so many costumer coming to the club,so Dara and Bom spending their time at the bar.

 

"let me see Bom...hmm not really expensive for me.." Dara arrogantly said.

 

"yeah,you have that Taemin boy and that Lee Minho guy!" Bom giggled teasing her friend.

 

"of course! kkk they will give me anything that I want..." Dara smile.

 

"actually,what is your relationship with that Taemin boy? He always come wearing his uniform,he's so young Dara....do you love him?" said Bom continuing read her magazine.

 

"come onnnnnn,what do you expect for a young boy like taemin? he just a good ,that's it. Beside that he always give me money,everytime I ask him,he's so funny! Like my pet you know?" Dara let out a big laugh. Me and Taemin??? You have to be kidding me! That kid is good for nothing!

 

"so I'm just your pet noona?"

 

"Ta--Taeminnie???" Dara eyes was very shock about Taemin sudden presence. He already stand  behind Dara and Bom while bring a bouquet of red rose,Dara favorite flower.

 

"thank you noona for our togetherness,actually I bring this flower to you so you can forgive me about last night..." Taemin gives the flowers to Dara. Shaking,Dara accept the flower from him.

 

Taemin turn his back and walk out of the club. He can't let Dara see his tears. But Dara holds his arm.

 

"no Taemin,don't leave" that was not a request,it's a demand from her.

 

"you know I actually have a big mouth right? it just suddenly comes out from my mouth" Dara try to explain.

 

"then,who's the lee minho guy?"

 

"you actually hearing that too? you have to warn me if you comes next time,taemin-ah. He just my friends,you know I have so many friends right?? I mean you said we can have an open relationship?"

 

The more Dara talked,the more Taemin feel disgust. Stop it Noona,stop it!

 

Atrocious, it’s atrocious. You were the very reason I breathe for, but now you’re suffocating me.

 

"Stop it noona!!!" Taemin yelled at her. The people that passing their by,starts to look.

 

"wh---wh--why you're yelling at me Taemin-ah?? You know I hate when you're yelling at me!!!"

 

"I....I was wrong.....I thought you love me. Love with the same amount like I love you. But I'm wrong........this--this is all wrong.....we shouldn't had this relationship from the start....I pity myself,I pity you,but most of all,I pity the day I meet you. I use to be so cheerful,but now,I even confuse of myself. What is me? I don't even understand myself...."

 

It hurts so much.What we call love.

 

With shake,he continue his word,

 

"I don't want to see you anymore Noona,I'm sorry..This love..kill us both,not just only me,but it's killing you too..." with that Taemin starts to walk away,not even minding Dara voice. Try to called him.

 

Dara starts to cry,she can't believe,her lovely Taemin who always follow her,who worship her,betray her. She really can't believe it. And then her crying become more hard,that people starts to looking at her. But she doesn't care. She doesn't care about anything,if Taemin doesn't here...........

 

"This love killing us...."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY GIFT TO YOU KKK XD