Changes

Falling Apart

KEY'S POV

Taemin and Minho stepped inside. Taemin stormed upstairs. Minho watched him, then rubbed his temples.

"Whats up?" I asked. Minho dropped his hands and closed his eyes.

"Taemin has been smoking." He said quietly. My heart felt like it had been poked with a pin.

"What? No, nonono-he wasn't," I had nothing to say. It made perfect sense; he snuck out at night, oh God, his breath had been white and I thought he was gesturing to me, he was throwing the cigarette! And he didn't want to be near me until I told him I couldnt breath through my nose! And Onew had said- Oh God...my little innocent Taemin.

Minho just looked down.

"But, why? Whats going on?" I asked. Mino shook his head.

"He said he had a tough week." He said. "I threw them away and he promised not to smoke ever again, and you know he keeps his promises." Minho said. It was true, Taemin had never broken a promise hes made to us before.

"I just can't believe he would do something like that. He can't- we cant ever let him-"

"I know." Minho said.

"We should get ready for our show, we have to go reherse!" Jonghyun said as he passed us. He was right. I went upstairs to get Taemin. I heard him in the bathroom. He was vomitting. Self induced no doubt. *We recently discovered Taemin is bulemic. We told him how dumb it was and he said he knew and he was sorry. I knocked on the bathroom door and he stopped wreching....for a moment. I waited 5 minutes before he finally opened the door, toothbrush in hand.

What is happening to him? How can he do all this to himself?

"Yes, hyung?" he said cheerfully. How could he act like nothing was wrong?

"Time to go." I said walking out of his room. I didnt know how to respond, how to react. I felt ike my world, everything I knew, was falling apart. This was deeper than cigaretts. Something was making Taemin act this way.

I went downstairs. It took Taemin a while before he finally came out of his room. He was different. He clumsily walked down the stairs. We all went outside and piled into our van. We set off for the studio.

 

* My short story Skinny Taeminnie

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY I KNOW ITS WEIRD AND DEPRESSING....LIKE I SED, NOT REALLY SURE WHY I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS