ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴛʟᴇᴛᴏᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 ➤ ʜᴜɴʜᴀɴ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

 

 

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Sehun, Luhan, and the other characters mentioned in this story :)

 

 

 

Summary: ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ⁱˢ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ. ᵇᵒᵗʰ ˡᵘʰᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉʰᵘⁿ ᵃʳᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵉˣᶜⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ. ʰᵒʷᵉᵛᵉʳ, ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈⁱᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᵗᵒ ᵃ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵗʳᵃᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ.

 

 

 

Pairing: 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝒽𝒶𝓃  ( 𝓈𝑒𝒽𝓊𝓃  &  𝓁𝓊𝒽𝒶𝓃 )

 

 

 

Warnings: 𝒚𝒂𝒐𝒊

 

 

 

My first Christmas fic ❤️

 

 

 

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

 

 

━━━ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴛʟᴇᴛᴏᴇ━━━

 

 

 

Christmas is coming very near. Everybody is full aware of it, including the nations. Luhan is no exception.

 

 

 

     "Oh, holy night~" Luhan softly sang happily to himself. Although he have experienced Christmas many, many times before, he can't help but being excited about it. He got surprised when he felt a hand on his shoulder but calmed down when he saw who it was. "Oh, hi Sehun."

 

 

 

     "Hi." Sehun returned the greeting, grinning at the petit brunette. "Are you excited for Christmas?"

 

 

 

     "Oh yes, certainly." Luhan nodded eagerly. "I'm looking really forward to it."

 

 

 

     "Yeah, me too."

 

 

 

     Luhan smiled at him. It's always good to know that he isn't the only person who are looking forward to the big holiday.

 

 

 

     When Sehun was ready to leave, Luhan decided to follow him. Although he isn't very familiar with Sehun and he doesn't talk so often with him, Luhan found that he didn't mind the Korean's company. Sehun noticed that and while he was surprised that Luhan would rather go with him instead of go looking after Xiumin, he didn't mind it. The more the merrier.

 

 

 

     As they walked down the hallway of their university, they started a conversation about the big holiday; including what they are planning to do for that day. They got really along quickly. Suddenly, Luhan stopped walking. When Sehun saw that, he stopped as well. "Luhan, is there some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter