Akatsuki part 2

Shinobi Shippuden

"I sent for reinforcements so they should be here pretty soon."  Kenichi said.

"NIce try.."  Itachi said as he opened his sharingan eyes to Jaejoong's surprise.  

"Huh?!"  Kenichi said as itachi brought his normal eyes back.

Kisame laughed a bit, "He set a barrier around here.  So nothing can get in for now."  

"Tch..."  Kenichi said.

"You... the jinchuuriki?"  Itachi asked.

"But i thought you said the jinchuuriki was a young kid."  Kisame asked.

"I did..."  Itachi said bluntly.

"Well obviously you were wrong.."  Kenichi said as he took a quick glance at Tori who was a bit relieved that Kenichi was there.

"Kenichi.. Perfect timing."  Shun said.

"Yea well we're not out of the woods yet."  Kenichi said.

"Kenichi sensei!"  Tori yelled as he ran to him.

"Tori."  Kenichi said.

"Who are these creeps?"  Tori asked.

"Theyre..."  Kenichi looked at them, "People you dont want to ever get involved with Tori... And im sure you wont ever.. after today.. im sorry you had to have a chance meeting with them."  

Tori looked at them.

"Why isnt it Kenichi?.. The orphan.."  Itachi said.  Kenichi stood his ground.

"Has people finally accepted you yet?"  Itachi continued on, "Or are you still a nobody?  someone like you... life is wasted on you."  Something was boiling inside of Tori when he said that.  He remembered his own life.  People hating him and he couldnt stand that this man was badmouthing Kenichi sensei.. the one person who ever accepted him.

Tori clenched his fists.

"Oi itachi.. What are you doing?"  Kisame asked.

Itachi simply ignored him, "why dont you just die?  you worthless orphan."

Tori scowled then and looked up at the two akatsuki members with gleaming yellow eyes, "Shut up!"  Shun looked at Tori and widened his eyes,*Oh no!*  Then he covered Tori's eyes with his hand but it was too late.  They had already seen.

Kisame smirked, "So it was you all along huh?"  

*Damn it... they know now..*  Kenichi thought, worried.

"Calm yourself Tori.. These are s-ranked criminals.. you need to calm down."  Shun whispered.

"How can i when they badmouthed Kenichi sensei!-"  Tori yelled taking Shuns hand from his face.  His eyes gleamed more yellow then before.

Jaejoong's eyes widened, *Whats with him?*

"No need to hide it anymore...  We already know now."  Itachi said closing his eyes and opening them one more with the sharingan.