Team 3 .... And Akatsuki?! What?! So Soon?!

Shinobi Shippuden

*RIINNGGG RIINNGGG*  Tori slammed his alarm clock as he wiped some drool off his mouth and slowly opened his eyes.  He then smiled a bit as he remembered the events just that early morning.  He had exactly 5 hours of sleep and now it was time for school.  Tori then sat up and put on his clothes.  He put his headband on last and smiled at himself.  *today's a new day.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori ran and entered into his classroom with all the students and Kenichi in there already.

"Tori!!  Youre late.. AGAIN!!"  Kenichi yelled.

"Sorry!! This time i really didnt mean to be late!!"  Tori said sticking his hands out defending himself.  Everyone else around him laughed at this stupidity.

Tori then started running up to his seat with Kenichi glaring at him.  Then as he took his seat Kenichi sighed and looked up to the class, "Alright as you all know.. Now all of you are genin.. Real ninja."  He smiled as they cheered and waited for them to quiet down.

"Now.  I will put you in teams of three and you will have a seperate jounin instructor for each group."  Kenichi said.  Then he started calling out the names.  Tori was on the edge of his seat.  He was waiting and waiting and waiting.

"Alright and now for Team 3."  Kenichi said.  Tori anticipated.

"It will be Horikita Maki.."  Maki looked tense as she wanted to be with Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong kim.."  Maki then hoorayed and put a peace sign to Emi who drooped down... *Why her??  I wanted to be with Jaejoong...*

"And finally. Tori matsuzaka."  Maki then froze and Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked at Tori next to him.

Tori then leaned back against his chair, *Damn.. I dont wanna be with this cool gangster wannabe or with that crazy fangirl... ugh... watever.. the instructor better be good or else im gonna-*

"Hey you."  Jaejoong said as Tori looked at him. "What."

"Dont be a drag."  He said.

"What did you say?!"  Tori said as he scowled at him.

"You clumsy idiot."  Jaejoong said smirking.

"Why you!"  Tori yelled as he stood up angry.

"Hey!  Dont yell at Jaejoong like that you loser!"  Maki yelled.  Tori ignored her as his fists clenched out of anger.

"Team 3!  Shut it!'  Kenichi yelled as Maki looked over and slumped down out of embarrassment.  Jaejoong and Tori were still glaring at each other.  Kenichi sighed as he looked at the two of them, *Third hokage... Why pair those two together?....*  

"Jaejoong!  Tori!  I know its hard but you guys are a team now.. So learn to deal with it!"  Kenichi yelled.  Jaejoong and Tori were glaring a few seconds longer then Tori stopped scowling and sat down with a thud.

"Tch..."  Tori said as he leaned back in his chair.  Jaejoong glared at him a bit longer then also looked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I believe you are capable of leading this team."  The Third hokage said to the man in front of him who was looking over some papers.

"The students are.... interesting.. but they have unbelievable potential."  The Third hokage said.  "I trust you'll teach them well Shun."

"Hmm.."  Shun said looking over the papers about Maki and Jaejoong and Tori.  Once he turned to Tori's page his eyes slightly widened, "So... Tori Matsuzaka.."

"I trust you have nothing against him.."  The third hokage said.

"Of course not.. hes just.. interesting.."  Shun said, "So is Jaejoong.. the last of the Kim clan..."

"As i said... your students are interesting.."  The Third hokage said.  But Shun was paying a bit more attention to Tori.  *Shadow clone*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ughh.. I cant believe we're stuck with HIM.."  Maki said sitting right beside Jaejoong.  All three of them were assigned to wait at the third training ground.

"But why is our instructor late??  I wanna get started."  Maki whined as Jaejoong was cooly leaning against a tree and closing his eyes as Tori was sitting there glaring at him, *Whats with this guy?..  Acting like he's all that.*  

"Take a picture."  Jaejoong said all of a sudden.  Tori's eyes widened.  Jaejoong then opened his eyes and looked at him, "It'll last longer."

Tori's fists clenched, *Why you..*  "Thats it!  I've had enough of your attitude!"

Maki defended Jaejoong, "Jaejoong's attitude is just fine!  It's YOURS that needs some fixing!"  

Tori scowled at Jaejoong who just blankly stared at him.  "What.. You wanna settle this right now?"

Tori smirked, "I would but... I dont wanna see you get hurt."  Jaejoong twitched a bit, "Sure... like thats gonna happen."  Tori scowled some more and then stood up with prompted Jaejoong to stand up as well.

"Hey guys cut it out... If the instructor sees us he might punish us.. You guys."  Maki said but they simply ignored her.

Tori then made hand signs, "Shadow clone jutsu!"  Maki and Jaejoong widened their eyes, *Shadow clone?.. But thats a high ranked jutsu.*  Jaejoong thought.

"Lets go!"  Tori yelled with his 3 shadow clones.  Jaejoong then fought them and took out two shadow clones. as the final shadown clone was coming he used his own jutsu.

"Fireball jutsu!"  Jaejoong said as fire shot from his mouth and defeated the shadow clone.  Maki was amazed by the both of them.

"Not bad."  Tori said smirking.

"You.. When did you learn how to shadow clone?"  Jaejoong asked.

"None of you business!"  Tori yelled as he ran towards him.  Jaejoong got ready but just as Tori was about to smack him smoke appeared in the middle of them and there was a man who held Tori's arm.

"Now now.. We dont wanna get hot headed do we?"  The man said as Tori looked at him, scowling.  His yellow eyes gleamed.

* no doubt about it... definitely is the jyuubi..*  Shun thought.  Tori then stepped back taking his arm away.

"A team should act like a team."  Shun said eyeing Tori and Jaejoong.

"Excuse me.. uh.. are you.. our instructor?"  Maki asked shyly.  

"Huh?  OH right.. Yes.. Team 3 is it?"  All three of them looked at him.

"Well i am your new instructor.  Shun Oguri.  But you can just call me shun."  Shun said.  "Now.. Why dont we start with your introductions?"  He then sat down at the same time as Tori who simply ignored him.  Jaejoong and Maki both also sat down.

"Starting with.. you."  Shun pointed at Maki.  Maki pointed at herself and he nodded.  She then smiled, "Well i'm Maki Horikita.  14 years old."

"What do you aspire to become?"  Shun asked.

"Huh?  oh well i..."  Maki shyly looked at Jaejoong *Wanna be Jaejoong's wife!*  Shun noticed, *Ahh.. i see..*

"Well then.. what baout you?"  Shun referred to Jaejoong.  He waited a few seconds then spoke, "Jaejoong Kim.  14 years old."

"Any aspiring dreams?"  Shun asked.

"I have one.. And its something that i myself must do.."  Jaejoong said as all three of them looked at him curiously now.

"Theres a man... a man who wiped out my entire clan.."  Jaejoong continued on as Maki looked at him in wonder and Tori simply just looked at him.

"I intend... to take my revenge..."  Jaejoong said slightly glaring down at the ground at the thought of it.

*Hmm... a kid with vendetta...*  Shun then looked at Tori who looked away.  He had the most interest in him.

"What about you Tori Matsuzaka?"  SHun asked.

"How do you know my name?"  He asked without respect.

"Well.. you know.."  Shun didnt really have anything to say.

"Tch..  I wanna be the best ninja there'll ever be."  Tori said looking at him.

"Hmm.. interesting.."  Shun said, "Well i guess i'll now do my introduction."

"I'm Shun Oguri and i'm a jounin.  My dream is well.. to become a jounin and it happened so thats that." He said slightly smiling and being blunt.

"Now..  we shall start our training.."  Shun said.  Everyone now had their attention on him.

"The rules... if you can touch me before sunrise tomorrow.  You win."  Shun said smiling.

"Ready.. Start."  Shun said as he flashed away.

"Wait!  Where'd he go?"  Maki said.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bells rang as the guards of the side entrance to the hidden leaf looked around.  They saw two men in cloaks with red clouds on them.

"Who are you!"  A guard asked.  "I said who are you?!"  

Then one of them looked up and exposed his eyes.. Red eyes.. sharingan... and they made the guards dizzy and fall asleep.

"Aw itachi.. you're too nice..  letting them live."  A fishfaced man said smiling.

"Lets go kisame.. We have more pressing matters."  The man named itachi said.

"Right right.. THe jinchuuricki.. Where is he anyways?"  Kisame asked.

"Just north from here."  

"Do you know which one he is?"  Kisame asked.

"No."  Itachi said.

"Hmm.. Then i guess we'll squeeze it out of them.. Which one the jinchuuricki is."  Kisame said smirking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*good..  At least they know to conceal themselves..*  Shun thought as he looked around.

"Hey!"  Tori yelled and Shun turned around with widened eyes.

"Lets get this over with!"  Tori yelled smirking.  Then he ran after him.

*... What a surprise... and what a knucklehead..*  Shun thought as he dodged every attack Tori was giving him.  Then he stopped Tori by holding onto his head.

"Dont you know any better?.. You're supposed to conceal yourself.. as a ninja you should know better."  Shun said as Tori glared at him.

*Tch.. that damn idiot.*  Jaejoong thought.

*What a knucklehead*  Maki thought hiding in a different bush from Jaejoong.  Then Shun looked as if he was ready to attack Tori.  Then Jaejoong jumped out of the bush and ran over as fast as he could with a kunai.  Maki saw this and ran after him as well.

Shun then jumped out of the way and landed back down away from them.

"Good.  Learning some teamwork."  Shun said.

"I didnt need your help!"  Tori yelled.

"Shut up you idiot." Jaejoong said.

"Yea shut up!"  Maki yelled.

*At least theyre learning something...*  Shun thought.  Then all of a sudden he felt a prescence.. a dangerous aura...  He widened his eyes as he realized something.  

"All of you retreat!"  Shun yelled as kunai's flung down at them.. Thankfully they were all able to dodge it barely.

"What the-"  Maki said then saw two figures leisurely walking over to them.

Shun squinted his eyes then widened them, *it cant be-*

"Hey sensei.. Is this some kind of a part of our training?"  Tori asked.

"Yea cause if it is.. That was a close one."  Maki said.  Jaejoong simply stayed quiet.

"YOu guys just stand back!"  Shun yelled as he remembered what the third told him

FLASHBACK:

"Shun.. I doubt you will need this information right now but in case i am telling you... Theres this dangerous organization."  The third hokage said.

"Yes?"  Shun said listening.

"The name is Akatsuki."  The third said.

"Akatsuki?"  Shun widened his eyes, "Isnt that the group with s-ranked criminals?"

"Yes... And unfortunately after staying inactive for many years.. they are just now starting to make slight movements.. movements that i have been noticing.."  The third said.

"Do they have something to do with the hidden leaf?"  

"One of the members do as you know of.. But that is not the reason why i am telling you this."  The third said, "the reason... is Tori."

"TOri?"  Shun asked confused.

"Akatsuki has sought to a plan.. im not sure what it is really but all i know is that.. they have already targeted two shinobi of the mist and the rain villages."  The third said.

"Who?"

"Two of them.. jinchuuriki.."  The third said as Shun widened his eyes.

"I dont know what their plan is but they have taken the jinchuuriki.. never to be seen again..."

"And your afraid-"

"Yes... I am afraid they will come after Tori.."  SHun widened his eyes.

"I doubt they will come so soon.. but if they do... please.. you must protect him... he cannot come into the hands of the Akatsuki."  THe third said as Shun nodded.

FLASHBACK OVER

*AKatsuki.. so soon.. but why?...*

"Hello.. Shun.."  One of them said, with the sharingan, but now they were normal black eyes.  

Jaejoong looked at him and thought he looked so familiar but jsut couldnt put his finger on it.

"You've... changed... your appearance is completely different... except the eyes of course.."  Shun said.  Tori, Jaejoong and Maki looked at them nervously.

Tori noticed the hidden leaf headband on the one that was talking to Shun but there was a streak across it, same with the other's headband but it was a different symbol.

"I dont know why you have come here.. But i will call reinforcements.."  Shun said and squinted his eyes, "And take you down."

The fish faced man laughed as he showed his face.  Maki, Tori and Jaejoong widened their eyes at the sight of him.

"Oh dont be like that.. all WE want.. is the jinchuuriki."  Kisame said smiling.

"I dont know what you're talking about."  Shun said.  Itachi stayed quiet as Kisame spoke up again, "Oh dont be dumb.  we know one of you is the jinchuuriki."

"Its not you.."  Itachi said all of a sudden to Shun.  Then he looked at the three of them.. He noticed his brother Jaejoong but didnt phase when he saw him.  

"Is it that raven haired boy?  He seems he would be the type."  Kisame said.

"No."  Itachi said.  Jaejoong then glared at him.  Itachi looked away from him then looked at Maki and Tori.  

"So its between that girl and that boy?"  Kisame said smirking.

Shun then ran in between them, "Thats enough."  

Itachi looked at Shun, "Who is it?... Shun."  Shun was in a dire situation, *I cant let them know its Tori..*

"None here."

"His eyes never fail us. so dont try to lie."  Kisame said.

*eyes?*  Jaejoong thought, *could it be?*..  Then without knowing it himself he dashed out towards them.

"No Jaejoong!"  Shun yelled.  *Tch..*  he then made some hand motions and brought out a lightning move on his hand *chidori.*

Jaejoong took out his kunai and went for Itachi but Kisame interfered with the handle of his huge sword.

"What?"  Jaejoong said as his eyes widened.

"Are you sure hes not the jinchuuriki?"  Kisame asked smirking.

"Hes not."  Itachi answered.

"Then ill kill him."  Kisame said as Itachi didnt respond.  

"Chidori!"  Shun said as he came down on them, "Jaejoong move!"  Jaejoong then moved out of the way and Shun's chidori hit on Kisame's sword.  Shun then jumped back.

*Whoa..* Tori thought.

"What was that move?*  Maki wondered, "Jaejoong!"  She then ran off to him.  

*Stupid girl..*  Shun thought as she ran towards Jaejoong, worried.   But she safely made it to him.  Jaejoong paid no attention to her and simply looked at Itachi with menacing eyes.

Tori stood back just taking this all in.

Itachi then moved his eyes from the girl to Tori.  Tori widened his eyes as Itachi made eye contact with him.  

"Are you... the jinchuuriki.."  Itachi asked as Tori widened his eyes *jinchuuriki?*

Kisame looked at him as well as Shun worried.

"No!  I am!"  A voice rang.  Everyone looked up and Tori smiled once he saw Kenichi coming down.

He then looked up at the two akatsuki members with a serious expression.