Mark Of Jealousy

Mark Of Jealousy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 MARK OF JEALOUSY      

It has been just after their promotion for their new album for Super M. They have all been working hard on the song. After their last day of promotion, they were all just laying at Baekhyun’s apartment in Gangnam before going back to their own dorm. 

 

  No one except Taeyong and Mark knew about Lucas and Ten's relationship, although they trusted their seniors, they wanted to keep it a secret for now. These two have confessed their liking to each other just a few months before. When they were alone together, they were lovey dovey but with other people they have to behave like there is nothing between them.

 

But Lucas was not quite happy with the sight in front of him.

 

They were all just playing around but Lucas frowned a bit at the sight of Baekhyun hugging Ten from behind and just swinging him from side to side while both laughing loudly. Ten was smiling and laughing so much that his eyes turned into his stunning eyes, smiles which always leaves everyone breathless. Although he had a tiny and fragile body, that never stopped him from being witty and sassy. 

 

“Damn Ten! You’re so light!” Baekhyun laughed as he snuggled closer to him from behind,

 

“Aish. Hyung come on that tickle.” Ten laughed completely ignorant to the fact that his boyfriend was not quite happy about the sce.

 

Baekhyun chuckled a bit as he ruffled the younger’s hair, “You’re really cute Ten.” Ten was finally free from the hold as everyone laughed at them. But Taeyong and Mark were just laughing nervously as they were both well aware of Lucas' jealous and possessive nature.

 

But while playing wrestle around in the living room, Ten tripped on the carpet and unintentionally dragged Baekhyun with him in his fall. Having some good reflex, Baekhyun immediately turned Ten around and instead of Ten, he was the one who fell on the floor.

 

This had led to a quite interesting scene to unfold in front of them. With Baekhyun laying on the floor while hugging Ten in his arms. But Baekhyun being Baekhyun just casually asked Ten  “Do you have someone in your life?”

 

That question made everyone who wasn't in NCT to snicker a bit. Taeyong and Mark were just hoping that Lucas would not straight up stand up and punch Baekhyun straight in the face.  

 

Ten was like caught in the act. He was a good actor so he didn't falter or even stutter or falter at this question. He still kept his beautiful smile on his face, he just shook his head a bit, “No I am still single.”


********

 

Lucas stood up out of sudden and both NCT rappers were ready to stop Lucas if he ever crossed the line. But instead he just looked at Ten with coldness in his eyes and just turned around towards the door and opened it. 

 

But when he opened it, “SURPRI-” It was Park Chanyeol who had came to Baekhyun’s apartment to surprise them. Lucas seemed to be just numb as he just went past him without even greeting or looking at him but Chanyeol could obviously see anger burning in his eyes which took Chanyeol by surprise.

 

“Woah he seems quite mad. What happened to him?” Chanyeol said quite concerned but then as he turned to walk inside the room, his words got caught in his throat as he saw the scene in front of him. Now it was Taemin and Kai’s turn who just like Taeyong and Mark went dead silent. 

 

Kai cleared his throat a bit, “Guys I think we should just leave for now.” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter