Meeting w/ The King

Welcome to Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Kiseop was walking behind a brute, muscle toned boy around his same age. They entered the castle meeting up with the others.

             "Where were you?" The boy asked tilting his head. The others walked up to them and nodded wondeirng the same thing. 

             "I think i found the girl Dad was talking about" Kiseop replied. When their father entered the thrown and sat down the boys kneeled head low. 

            "Boys rise" The king said standing up with them. As the boys risened everyone watched Kiseop for a moment before looking up at what the man wanted. Kiseops eyebrows lifted a bit with a nod. A boy with with short spikey brown hair and a black long sleeved buttoned shirt nudged him giving him the 'wtf' look. 

            "AJ pay attention, hes going to explain now" a boy with dark brown hair and sleeve less buttoned shirt. 

            "Soohyun dont tell him what to do you know how he feels about that" Kiseop waved his hands in the air to make him stop.

            "Yes and if he doesn't listen to me hes going to miss out on what father has to say." Soohyun rolled his eyes as a bolt of lightning swirls around his arm obviously annoyed that Kiseop is taking AJ's side. 

            "Boys enough. i'll let Kiseop explain your assignment" The King said annoyed.

            "But father its a difficult task for me to explain dont you think they should hear it from you instead?" Kiseop asked then nodded at the thought and waited.

            "Very well then. Boys, You have 2 days to find the girl that will be the heir to the thrown. It is almost my time to pass and the minimum time you need to find her is 2 days" The king continued to explain what they needed into finding the girl. "Only you 7 can see the ring in her eyes." 

            "The ring?" A dirty blonde boy asked. He tilted his head in thought. 

            "Yes Kevin a ring. Not ones that you wear around your finger a white ring that circles around the pupil but only you 7 can see it" The king answered. 

            "Why us?" AJ asked a little confused. He had never heard of a girl with a white ring around her pupil he thought it sounded weird.

            "AJ are you deaf? he just said we had to find her quickly because his time is almost up" Soohyun rolled his eyes.

            "Uhmm... Hyung.... i think he meant why can 'WE' see the girl with those eyes." Kevin explained calmly. 

            "Exactly smart one, Feel stupid i dare you" AJ smirked. 

            "Ahem. AJ you cant dare someone to be stupid" Kiseop silently muttered. AJ growled gritting his teeth and baring his fangs at Kiseop. The boy with brute muscle tone figure grabbed aj and held him down. 

            "Hoon let him go hes not going to do anything" Kiseop patted the boys shoulder. The boy known as Hoon carefully let go of Kiseop and quickly hid behind the other. Kiseop chuckled and patted the boys head and watched his father. AJ got off the ground mumbling and grumbling in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter