Hoon Finally Breaks

Welcome to Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            When Block B heard the news of her carrying Soohyuns baby, Zico went furious.

            "WERE INFILTRATING TONIGHT! I dont care what we need to do we have to get the baby and transform her TONIGHT! understand?" Zico demanded. Everyone excluding Yu-Kwon nodded.

            As night finally came Block B and Hyosung made way the castle. Zico explained to Hyosung what she needed to do. She disappeared and sneaked into her room while she was asleep. Hyosung watched her with such envy that she had 7 men who loved her even if one wasn't ready to admit it. Hyosung wasted no time and picked her up and disappeared. She ran back to the castle but instead of NanLina she ran to BlackJack land.

            "Sandara!" called a blonde.

            "Yes CL?" Sandara asked. When she saw the girl she was silently excited.

            "Go get ready this needs to be done by tonight" Minji told her.

            "I'll handle Dominick. All you need to do is get the blood." Bom instructed. As Minji put Riri in to an even deeper sleep, She cut Riri's wrist getting a certain amount of blood. Sandara found a very very scary defect in her blood as if started to slip into the cup with steam flowing out of it as if it was boiling hot. By the time she finished getting the amount of blood and pushing her thoughts about the blood away, Dominicks body was on the wiccan circle already.

            "We better hurry i dont feel like getting my nails chipped because of some girls misfortunes." Bom stated already feeling the presence of U-Kiss. Everyone surrounded Dominicks body as they began to repeat there chant. They repeated the chan 5 times keeping their hands in a certain form making sure they dont slip a finger. It was until finally the blood of Riri began to make its way into Dominick. Sandara saw a mass defect in the process. The way how the blood was moving was like it was dancing and telling a morse code as if saying 'You made a big mistake'

            "Guys look at the way how the blood is moving..." She said worried. She didn't expect to know morse code but she could tell that doing this would end up killing Dominick after getting what he wants.

             "Dont worry im sure hes fine." CL replied and with that the blood shot into Dominicks body, they waited for a few minutes until his eyes shot open. Waking up.

            "Ahhhh finally... Hello my lovely" He said as Sandara dropped into his arms she was on urge of tears for joy until Block B finally appeared crashing the party.

            "Yah! get to it!" Zico demanded. Dominick laughed at the boy and in one quick movement with Sandara in his arms he had his hand wrapped around tightly on Zicos neck.

            "I dont take orders from anyone." He said in a deadly tone. Sandara slid her hand up to dominicks and made him realise his grip on him

            "Please just do what he wants so we can be together in peace." She begged hugging him. He smiled down at her and hugged her tight.

            "You changed from the last time we met you've grown so much beauty i almost didn't recognize you my dear" He confessed. Sandara just blushed and lead him over to Riris body. He kissed her once and went straight into her neck. Her waking up with a piercing scream that even Kevin couldn't top.

            The boys from outside heard it and ran into BlackJa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter