The Baby

Welcome to Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Giggling, chatting and exploring Riri and her mother Sooeun kept talking and talking even when they entered the castle. Stil talking. They walked passed the guys but took the baby and kept walking.

            "Did they-" Kevin began             "Just-" Eli continued.             "Ignore-" Kiseop furrowed his brows.             "Us" AJ finished. All Soohyun did was just smile when he saw his fiancee take the baby and continued talking to her mother.             "By the way are you staying here now?" Riri asked her mother as they sat at the garden. The highest thing they had in common was coming to the garden and sitting under the big tree, on the floor staring up at the sky.             "Only if you want me to be" She replied laying her daughters head on her shoulder. Riri nodded giving the comfirmation for her to stay.             "What are we?" She asked looking up at her mother.             "As?" She answered back.             "Like demons? i dont know they said when i was human wasn't even human"             "Oh i see"             "Neh what are we?"             "In all honesty we have to find our answer"             "But im powerful"             "WE are powerful"             "Oh neh neh so is he" Riri looked over to her sleeping baby.             "What are you going to name it?" Her mother asked moving the blanket to get a good look at her grandchild.             "Im not sure...." Riri thought for a moment.             "How about Jibin?" a familiar voice filled the silence as the two girls looked up at Soohyun.             "Ji Bin? Shin Ji Bin?" Sooeun asked curiously as Soohyun nodded.             "Not a bad idea" Riri nodded with a smile. She smiled even bigger when the baby opened its eyes to take a big look around.             "Awwww hes so adorable my baby!!!" Riri squeeled as she began to play with him. He began to smile up at his mother, grandmother and father with such joy that he finally has a name.             "This is definetly a story we gotta tell him when hes older." Sooeun nodded.             "Nehhhh true he is going to wonder how he became a demon and his other brothers aren't" Riri sighed. As soon as she did the baby pouted. For a new born it was pretty emotional dont you think?      
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter