SPOILER ALERT!

Love(Editing)

Caution: This is rated R

This is my first time writing a scene and it was uncomfortable writing this.

Well People have been asking about what happened 4 years ago that resulted in the break up of Zhara and Jay. And well, I can't wait any longer so I'm just going to tell you. This chapter is in Seo Young's point of view. ENJOY =^.^=  Comments are always welcome. Voice your Opinion and any suggestions for the upcoming chapters are always welcome :D 

 

Seo Young's POV

***Flash Back***

Date-July 9th, 2008

Location- Noble Hotel, Seoul

Occasion- Night before Jay’s wedding

 “Umma, hurry up” I said, urging her to hurry up. She poured some red wine into a glass while I crushed the Ambien into fine powder.

“It’s done” I said, putting the Ambien powder into the drink. I took out a spoon from the drawer and stirred it. I made sure that it blended really well before setting it on a tray.

I took the drink and gave it to one of the waiters to deliver it to Jay’s room. I called my trusty maid, Miss Im to tell me how everything was going.

“Did you call Zhara?” I asked

“Yes I did. She’s on her way” She said.

“Did Jay drink the wine?” I demanded.

“Yes Miss, He drank it all in one gulp” She said, bowing. I loved Miss Im so much. She did everything you asked without asking any questions.

“Good, very good. You’ve done a splendid job, Miss Im” I said, bowing.

“Thank you, Miss Seo Young” She said, bowing. I bowed once again, and walked out to board the elevator. I opened my eyes when it dang, signaling that I had reached my destination, the 7th floor. I walked down the brightly lit hallway towards room #54. I stood in front of the door, gathering my confidents to do it. I opened the door. The show begins here.

“Zhara?” Jay greeted me, getting off the king size bed.  The bed was covered with red and white rose petals, with two red roses entwined within each other. The lights were dimed low and there was champagne in a bucket with ice all over it, chilling. Sitting right next to it were 2 champagne glasses.  *Wow the medicine was working really well*

“Yes” I responded, trying to make my voice sound a bit husky like the way Zhara always sounded.

“Oh good, I have been waiting for such a long time” He said walking towards me.

“Sorry to have kept you waiting” I said, smiling. He came to me and wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer.

“I have waited my whole life for someone like you and to finally find you is so incredible. I can’t wait for you to be my wife tomorrow” He whispered in my ear. *I hated to hear him talk about Zhara, but I had to play the game in order to get my man back*

“I love you” He said.

“I love you too, Jay” I said, kissing his cheek lightly.  He leaned in and kissed my neck, nibbling and . It felt so good just to be in his arms. He pulled me closer towards the bed, making me lie on the bottom while he lay on top. He kept on kissing me, moving his hands up my thigh. *Oh my lord, it felt so good* I wrapped my hands around his neck, ruffling his hair.

“Stop, let me take my shoes off first” I said, lightly pushing him off. I got up, and took off my shoes. I tried to unhook the hook at the back of my dress but was unsuccessful. Jay came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

“Let me get that for you, baby” He said, leaning in. As he was doing that, he slowly leaned in started kissing my shoulder, leaving small red spots there.

“You taste so good” He whispered. He slowly pulled down the dress, revealing my half body. This was the first time that Jay was seeing my body. I made sure to only wear my velvet see through underwear.

“Wow Zhara, What did you do to your body?” He asked, taking off his shirt.

“Excuse me?” I asked, confused.

“You look different. Since when did your s get that small?” He asked, slowly unbuckling his pants. *wow shock of my life. So this wasn’t his first time. He was the most innocent guy I knew and to know this information really surprised me*

“Well whatever, I don’t care about what you did to your chest. You’re beautiful just the way you are” He said, coming to hug me. He started kissing me on the neck again, pushing me on the bed. I wrapped my hands around his neck to secure him in place.  I threw my head back and enjoyed the ride. I felt his hand creeping up my thigh towards my “u hoo”. I felt his hand enter my underwear.

“Baby, I’ve got to get this out the way” He said, getting up. He putting his hands on either side and slowly pulled my undies down. He took it off my legs and threw it somewhere.  He got off the bed and went to the drawer. Out came a in his hand. He quickly took off his boxers and crawled onto the bed. I watched him as he tore the packet opened and placed it onto his “johns”. He slowly spread my legs apart and positioned himself.

“Are you ready baby?” He asked, smiling at me.

I slowly nodded and the process begun, I  closed my eyes.  He slowly but very gently went inside. I wrapped my arms around him as he begun to slowly then harder. I bite my lips to hide the pain and the burning coming from down there. I slowly got used to it and begun to enjoy it. As we were getting into it, I heard the door open. I opened my eyes to see Zhara standing there. Her facial expression was at first shocked at the sight of seeing her fiancée on top of me, and then it turned to sadness. Tears slowly rolled down her cheeks, ruining her beautiful face. What a perfect timing.

“J…..Jay” She whispered, coming closer. Jay stopped and turned his face in utter confusion.

 “Excuse me, but who are you?” Jay asked, getting up. He grabbed his boxers and quickly put it on. I took the blankets and quickly wrapped it around my body.

Zhara just stood there crying. She slowly removed her engagement ring and threw at Jay. I gasped at what I was seeing.

“Take back your dirty ring. I never want to see you ever again” She screamed.

“Zhara?” Jay asked, bending down searching for his jeans.

“You’re a sorry excuse for a man. You should have just said so the minute you met me that you didn’t like me but instead you dragged me with you” She yelled. Jay just stood there looking at her. I think he was trying to gather his composure to approach her.

“Zhara, baby I’m so sorry” He said, grabbing his t-shirt and slipping it on.

“Don’t you ever dare come looking for me again!!!”  She said, point her finger at Jay. She was acting like a child.

“Aren’t acting a bit too childish?” I asked, laughing at her. Wow she was really losing it. It wasn’t that big of a deal to find my man making love to me.

She turned her attention to me and just stood there staring.

“What are you looking at?” I asked, getting annoyed. I mean if you just found out that your lover was cheating on you, wouldn’t you just cut to the chase instead of giving a speech.

“I hope you are happy Seo Young. You finally got what you wanted” She said, fresh tears pouring down. I couldn’t help but start laughing at her. She looked so sloppy and uncomposed, with makeup running down her face.

“Thank you, Zhara” I said. She her heels and left.

“Zhara, please wait” Jay called after her, running out the door while trying to put on his shoes. Wow this is so much like one of those Korean dramas where the protagonist (Me) steals the antagonist’s (Zhara) man (Jay). Except this one was way better because it was happening in real life and everything was turning out the way it was planned. I reached for my cell phone and called Miss Im.

“Miss Im, can you have a couple of the guys follow Jay?” I asked.

“Yes, Miss Seo Young” She answered through the phone.

“If he faints, make sure to bring him back to the hotel room, ok” I said.

“Yes, Miss Seo Young” She said again. I hung up the phone and got off the bed to take a shower. I kept on thinking about what Jay and I had done. I didn’t know that he would be this good in bed. After I was done, I went back to the bedroom and got dressed in my light pink dress. I put on my shoes and left. I made my way all the way down stairs towards Mother’s temporary office. I knocked and waited.

“Come in” I heard her say. I opened it and went in.

“Is it done?” She asked. I slowly smiled and nodded.

“Good” She said, coming to hug me. I was worried about something though.

“Mother, what will happen in the morning when he wakes up?” I asked, worried.

“Hopefully, he will remember only the important part and forget this ever happened” She said.

“How would you know?” I asked, still not sure.

“I put some Xanax in the wine before it got delivered” While saying that, a smile crept on her face.

“What the hell is Xanax?” I asked, confused.

“Xanax is a medicine that causes memory loss. I did my research and hopefully he will only remember the part where Zhara leaves him” She said. Mother was a very smart lady after all.

“Mother, I’m so proud of you” I beamed. As I was hugging her, I felt my cell phone vibrating in the pocket of my dress. I reached in and brought it out. I looked at the person calling and it was Miss Im.

“I have to take this” I said, walking to a corner of the room.

“Hello” I said.

“Mr. Park has been sent to his room now. And the young lady by the name of Zhara is no longer in Korea, Miss Seo Young” She said.

“Thank you, Miss Im” I said, hanging up.

“She’s gone” I said, jumping up and down. This is the happiest day of my life.

“Good” Mother said.

“I have to go now, mother. I’ll see you in the morning” I said, leaving. I made my way up the 7th floor to Jay’s room. I opened it to find Jay lying on the bed, with his face buried inside the pillow. I walked over and sat next to him, patting his back.

“Awwww, my poor baby. She broke your heart. Well, Seo Young is here and everything is going to be all better” I said, leaning in to kiss his cheeks. I got up and took of his shoes. I took off his t-shirt and tucked the blankets around his body. I left the room and went down to the 4th floor, where my room was.