Meeting Again

Love(Editing)

Zhara

After eating and saying our thanks, we went to the COEX Mall.

We visited every store from the Skin foods store to the 6to5 store. We went to the Kimchi Museum at around 12pm. It was very fun because we got free samples from each store that we visited. When we went to the Kimchi Museum, there were a lot of people there so we didn’t really get to see anything. 

We went looking at the robotic people making the Kimchi. I felt eyes following me the whole time we were looking around.Hyori excused herself to go use the restroom. I went to the glass case where there was a robotic woman putting the Kimchi into a deep pot.  While I was watching it, I felt eyes on me. I turned behind me and found no one looking at me; everyone was going around minding their own business. I looked to my left and found no one. I looked to my right and found HIM. It was Jay, standing there looking at me in disbelieve. He had changed and he had gotten cuter. No one was with him. Hyori came and told me that she was going to go look around. I quickly nodded.

I turned back and saw Jay still staring at me.  I observed him from top to bottom.  His hair was shaved into a Mohawk, with the top dyed blond. He looked good in blond.  He had on a white t-shirt, showing off his star tattoos, and a tattoo on his left arm that said “NEW BREED” and black skinny jeans with some black shoes. The star tattoos and the new breed tattoos were a new addition to his tattoo collection that he had on his body. What did new breed stand for anyways?  I kept on staring, even though people were pushing and shoving me. I wanted to go over there, and say hello. My brain fought back and forth debating on whether to go or not to go. My final decision was to go and talk to him.

I felt my feet move under me. I walked towards him, and he just stood there in place as if he knew I was going to come to him. What the hell are you doing?  I said cursing myself as I got closer. I finally got to him, and just stood there like an idiot. I raised my hand and gave a little wave.

No reaction.

“Hi” I said in a cheerful voice. It would be a lie if I said that I was at least a bit happy to see him.

“Hey” he said, his voice cold and flat. He apparently wasn’t happy to see me.

“So, how have you been?” I asked, trying to start a conversation.

“None of your business” He answered, looking at the display. I wasn’t expecting that. Why does he sound so angry with me? He needs to be happy that I happened to be in a very good mood.

“Ok, so how’s life going? Is your father’s company going well?” I asked, trying again.

“And again. None of your damn business” He replied, his voice hinting anger.

“Okay, then” I said, also looking at the display.

“Why don’t you get your ugly out of here?” he asked, not looking at me.

He was starting to piss me off. I’m trying to be nice to you and you give me an attitude. What the heck!!!

“Ok then. Bye” I said, walking away.

“Ok then. Hope to never see you again” He said, his eyes not leaving the display.

I walked off, looking for Hyori. My angry was boiling. Who the died and made him King. ***Ugghh!!!! I’m so mad*** My angry turned to sadness. It hurted. The way he talked to me made it seem like he wasn’t happy to see me. I wonder Was he still with Seo Young? As people pushed and shoved me, my eyes landed on Hyori, holding a clear small plastic bowl of Kimchi, standing next to the exit. I changed my mood from being sad to a cheerful mood.

“Hey, I was looking for you. Where were you?” I asked, approaching her.

“Oh, I got bored, and decided to come here and wait” She replied, looking at her phone.

“Ok. Where did you get the Kimchi?” I asked, looking around. There weren’t any Kimchi stands around.

“Ah, I bought it from the entrance. There’s a new stand there where you can buy a sample of Kimchi. I bought it for Eddie” She replied.

“You ready to go?” She asked, clutching the Kimchi and her bag.

“Yeah. Let me carry the Kimchi” I said, grabbing the Kimchi. As we exited from the Kimchi museum, I looked back. What a small world. I just saw jay on my second day in Korea.

We walked out of the mall, and towards the car.

 

Evey place I mention in every chapter is real. They are all located in Seoul.