03.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The omega squeezes his eyelids tightly when he slips, thinking about the hard blow he will get when hitting the ground and that will leave him sore for a couple of days, however, when he feels strong arms catch him, he calms down for a moment.
Sung Kyu opens his eyes in surprise and although he cannot fully see the face of the alpha that has held him, he can feel its temperature, and immediately the enigmatic essence that begins to envelop him floods his sense of smell dragging him to a moment of ecstasy. Sung Kyu shakes his head a few times and he doesn't know why, but those peculiar situation and the fantastic smell that the alpha gives off, makes him feel strangely protected.
"And, that silly policeman said you escaped". Woo Hyun says calmly, but Sung Kyu is even more enthralled by hearing his husky voice.
The alpha looks at the face of the omega in detail, for him, the dark environment of the basement means nothing. Woo Hyun is able to perfectly observe the delicate features of Sung Kyu straight nose, his pink mouth, his beautiful little eyes, his sculpted cheeks and his beautiful copper hair that falls messily on his forehead. Woo Hyun has never felt such curiosity, surprise, and admiration for an omega, and the image takes his breath away until he hears Sung Kyu's soft voice.
"Who are you?" Asks the omega with intrigue.
And his words are almost inaudible, but Woo Hyun can understand him very well. His sense of hearing is highly developed.
"I'm agent Nam Woo Hyun from the NASI. I came here to help you."
The omega is surprised and his eyes widen at the thought that his call for help has worked, and his heart begins to beat with a hint of joy despite all the dreadful thoughts still is in his crowded head. He wants to ask what happened, he wants to find out about his parents, but he knows that the answer will be very painful and at that moment he does not have the mental strength to bear it, so he prefers to leave it for later, when he is a little better.
Sung Kyu sighs slowly, and suddenly complains, holding his right hand. He has a cut on his palm and he's bleeding.
"You are injured?" The alpha asks with concern.
Before Sung Kyu fell into his arms, Woo Hyun had been able to smell the blood, and now he knows where di it come from.
"Yes. I hurt my hand while trying to open that hatch, but, I think I'll be fine. The cut is not very deep."
"Still, it must be treate. You don't want it to get infected."
Sung Kyu nods and Woo Hyun presses him tighter against his body.
"Listen carefully to what I will tell you." The agent murmurs, and the omega gives him his undivided attention. "I want you to close your eyes and not open them until I tell you, okay?"
Sung Kyu gulps and implements the alpha's order. Then the agent begins to walk up the stairswith the boy in his arms. Some policemen who cross his path observe him and are surprised by his discovery. They had all searched every corner of the mansion and found nothing.
"Woo Hyun, you found him. You were right." Sung Yeol says when he reaches her side, and both alphas walk to the front garden of the mansion.
"Call a paramedic. The boy has a hand wound." Nam tell him, and Lee immediately runs to the ambulance that is a few meters away.
"You can call me by my name. I'm Sung Kyu". The omega suddenly says, still with his eyes closed and attracting all of Woo Hyun's attention.
"You can open your eyes now, Sung Kyu".

The two of them stare at each other, and that simple act causes Sung Kyu's sensitive heart to start beating a little faster, because, since they have left the basement and he can see the agent's face in the dim sunlight, he can't believe that Woo Hyun is such a handsome alpha. Much more than anyone he has met in his short life. But, what has him completely baffled, is the exquisite smell that he releases. Sung Kyu can't help but smell it and imagine that it is among the softest and fluffiest clouds, or perhaps in the thickest and coolest forest, because that's what Woo Hyun smells like to him. The alpha has a smell of plants and damp earth. Like nature itself.
"And, you can call me Woo Hyun." He replies with his deep black eyes on the omega. Sung Kyu nods slowly and feints for the alpha to put him on the ground.
"You can put me down now, Woo Hyun." Sung Kyu lets him know, but Nam is a bit reluctant, and he can't understand why. Still, he patiently puts Sung Kyu down, and the omega looks at him again. Woo Hyun is much taller than him, but Sung Kyu doesn't seem intimidated by that, contrary to what the agent thought, there is a singular glint in his eyes and the alpha suddenly feels 'trapped' by them. However, they both notice a female doctor approaching and the mysterious atmosphere between the two seems to freeze.
"Good morning, agent Nam." Says the omega doctor, averting his eyes to Sung Kyu. "Captain Jang has sent me to assist you." She clarifies as his eyes travel all over the Sung Kyu's body with fascination. "I'm Kim Ji Yeon, nice to meet you." She says, bowing his head.
"The pleasure is mine, doctor. Could you take care of Sung Kyu's cut and give her a quick checkup? I need to know if he's okay." Woo Hyun says.
"Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter