02.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, as Sung Yeol promised to Woo Hyun, they went to a local downtown for a few beers. Work in the office is just starting, but they both think it won't change at all if they spend a couple of hours enjoying a good chat, just like the old days.
"How did you end up being an NASI agent?" Sung Yeol asks his co-worker and friend and who he hasn't seen since they graduated from university. They talked on the phone for a few months, but then the work absorbed them so much that they ended up abandoning their friendship.
"It's a long story, but I'll summarize it by saying that I've always been more attracted to investigations than a hundred-meter dash." Nam comments wryly, keeping his eyes on the omega that is dancing sensually in front of him. He hasn't been to a place as entertaining as that for several months.
"You could have been an olympic medalist."
"I know. Countless people told me when I was young, not just my parents. Anyway, it wasn't what I wanted." He says sincerely as he takes another sip of his cold drink.
"You like the place?" Sung Yeol asks with a half smile before taking the glass of his beer trying to divert the conversation. The least he what to do is to bothern't Woo Hyun with matters he doesn't want to talk about. "I found this place out a few weeks ago when I arrested some guys that they robbed in the business across the street."
"I must confess that yes. Especially I like the omega girl that is on stage." Woo Hyun replies without taking his eyes off those girl. The agent winks coquettishly at her and she seems to blush.
"But, i remember you like male omegas better." Lee says mischievously.
"And if you remember that, why did you bring me to a brothel of omegas and beta women?" Nam complains, narrowing his eyes.
"Actually, there are no male omega brothels in this city. You know that they represent the smallest percentage of the entire population. It is not common to see one. Tell me, do you know any?"
And Woo Hyun analyzes it for a moment, agreeing with Sung Yeol, until the face of a nice male omega he met in high school comes to his mind.
"Come to think of it, I do know one. Although, his complexion was similar to that of a beta." Agent mentions with the beer close to his lips.
"Really? And, what's his name?"
"To tell the truth, I don't remember, but he was nicknamed Key. He was cute, he smelled like daisies and all that, but he never caught my attention."
Sung Yeol laughs and finishes his drink.
"Well, even if you mock, I prefer male alphas". Lee confesses, making Woo Hyun choke on beer.
"What?!"
"That I prefer male alphas".
"Yeah, I heard you, but... what I mean is that..." Woo Hyun pauses and sighs. "Well, you know that's taboo."
"I know. But I've always thought that I would love to be ed by one."
"Hey, hey! You don't need to give me details. Trust me, I understand you very well and if that's what you think, I support you."
They both laughing and Lee's eyes suddenly widen a bit wider.
"In schooI, I liked Kim Myung Soo". Sung Yeol blurts out shamelessly and Woo Hyun looks at him with intrigue. "I wonder what happened to him."
"The Kim Myung Soo who took the same math class as us?" Lee nods and Nam smiles.
"He's the most handsome alpha I've ever seen and his scent always made my skin crawl." Sung Yeol says with a tinge of longing in his almost whispering voice.
"He is?"
"Yes. I think I still like him."
Woo Hyun fully turns his face in his direction and Sung Yeol looks at him curiously.
"What if I told you that this Kim Myung Soo works with me at the agency?"
"Don't joke with me!"
"I don't do it! He and I have done some research together. We make a good team." Woo Hyun lets her know, and Sung Yeol's eyes fill with a peculiar glint. "Do you want his phone number?"
"And with what excuse would I call him ?!" He expresses with pity and disbelief.
"Well, now you and me we are partners, you can invent anything."
The smile on Sung Yeol's face grows bigger and Woo Hyun can't stop thinking about all the coincidences he has experienced now that he met his friend, and that maybe something good will turn out after he was assigned to that very case hastily.

 

 

The omega did not know for how long he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter