15.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Kyu takes his suitcase and carries it to one of the corners of the small house, moving cautiously since it is a completely unknown place for him. Even with everything that Woo Hyun has told him, Sung Kyu does not feel calm, however, he is sure that Nam will protect him from anything and that is why he decided to leave the department. Sung Kyu believes that Woo Hyun is still taking precautions so that his parents' murderers don't find him, and of course, Sung Kyu has no intention of going against his alpha's will.
"Would you like some tea, Sung Kyu?" Ho Won asks politely before pointing to one of the empty chairs next to the small square table.
"Yes, thank you, Mr. Lee", Kim replies sympathetically as she watches the older man grab a couple of cups from one of the wall-mounted shelves. "Your home is very cozy”, he says, trying to be polite, and the alpha laughs softly.
"It's a pigsty, but, I'll be moving into a mansion soon. I assure".
And Sung Kyu frowns at his comment, though, Lee's face turns into an amused gesture and his lips curl into a smile seconds later. The older alpha one sits across from Kim and brings her the cup with the hot liquid.
"I still can't believe how lucky I am". Ho Won says, looking more closely at Sung Kyu's face. The omega smiles at her and holds the container to his mouth for a small sip.
"What do you mean, sir?" Sung Kyu asks with interest, taking another drink of the tea that seems a bit bitter to him.
"I mean you". Lee whispers, and Kim raises an eyebrow because she can't hear him.
"Excuse me, what did you say?" He asks before finishing his drink. Ho Won smiles strangely and Sung Kyu begins to feel nervous. Much more than how he felt that morning.
"I said I can't believe how damn lucky I am. A few days ago, someone asked me to find you. They said they were going to pay very well for you, and now that stupid Woo Hyun has brought you straight to me. He did all the work for me!". Lee explains with a mocking laugh at the omega's stunned gaze.
Ho Won takes his cup and finishes the cloudy liquid before his pupils darken a bit more and a wicked smile materializes on his lips.
"But, what is he saying?" Sung Kyu murmurs feeling his body begin to shake.
"Woo Hyun thinks I saved him. He thinks his father murdered his mother, but the reality is that his father was only trying to protect them from me. And, now he's going to die for trusting the wrong person too".  Ho Won lets her know and notes with amusement how Sung Kyu's face is disfigured by his words.
"What? No. Woo Hyun can't…”, and suddenly Sung Kyu complains in pain. The omega puts a hand to his chest and feels as if something very sharp is piercing his heart. Kim tries to stand up, but the intense pain does not allow it.
"Oh, yeah. The mark. Surely right now you are feeling that Woo Hyun is dying, but, don't worry, you will have the same end".
"N-no... Woo Hyun...", Sung Kyu stutters as he uses all his strength to get up and walk to the door. Ho Won sneers at him and doesn't bother going after him. Sung Kyu opens the entrance and suddenly feels dizzy, his body is heavy and his vision clouded. He holds onto the frame tightly, but can't keep his eyes from closing completely and slipping to the floor when he loses consciousness.

 

[...]

 

"It's lucky they are transferring dad to that same city. That way I won't have to pay rent elsewhere”. Woo Hyun says with a big smile as his mother and he walk back to the car with groceries.
"You'll stay in the college dorms, darling".
"I prefer to sleep in my comfortable bed, mom."
"I thought that by turning eighteen you would become more independent",.
"You don't want to have me at home anymore?" Woo Hyun mutters with a cute pout.
"Oh, honey, if it were up to me, I'd let you stay home forever".
And they both laugh, amused, before Woo Hyun leans a little closer to the woman to rub his cheek against hers.
Suddenly, the loud screeching of the tires of an uncontrolled car catches the attention of both. The vehicle sped forward and swerved, pulling onto the sidewalk. Woo Hyun runs without thinking between the peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter