Chapter 2

Past? Or present?

                                2013

It was a rainy day when some of Krystal's classmates wanted to take it upon theimselves to pull a little prank on her. Actually, pranking Krystal never was a hard thing to do, she was always too naive.

They just had to go for something much bigger this time. The consecuences it might have never even crossed their minds for a second. Would she feel sad? Hurt? Betrayed? It never mattered to them at the end it seems. All that was important was getting to her. Getting bigger reaction than the last year's one.

So, her friends, or rather people that she thought of as friends, came to conclusion. Something that would be too much for her to handle. Something to what she couldn't say no. And something like that showed itself just when they needed it.

_

It would never be clear why Myungsoo agreed to something like that. Krystal was someone he never interacted with, only saw her in passing. Even then he never payed any attention to her. What was his motive for participating in this little game of her so-called friends never got explained. They never searched for one. To be honest, he might not know the answer himself either.

Like it's already said, it was a rainy day when all of this took place. Gathering around the classroom while Krystal was studying for an upcomg exam, a lot of kids waited for the star of the prank to arrive. It didn't take long for him to show up in all of his glory and witth nodding of his head, get on with the plan.

Krystal, as startling as she was most of the time, noticed someone occuping the classroom the moment they stepped in but never turned around. It's probably some of her classmates getting something. She payed no mind to it. Until that someone came to her. For a second everything she was doing was forgetten and she looked up at a person.

And she saw Myungsoo. He was someone Krystal was awared of. She knew he existed. She saw him in passing a few times, but he never lingered in her mind for more than a second after that. She never wondered about him. Never asked, never wanted to know. But, she knew he was smart. And capable of a lot of things. If she had to choose something that he would wake up in her whenever she heard his name among whispers in hallways, it was admiration. And a little bit of jelousy. She would never admit it aloud though.

Myungsoo had everything, and he was everything she desired to be. Especially in school. She was also perfect, and she worked hard for it (that's why she felt so honored whenever teachers, or director, would praise her in front of class), she was just jelous of the ways they were getting their recognation.

While she would spend all nighters learning all the needed information for the classes, it seemed like Myungsoo did it without even trying. He was just naturally like that. That's why he was waking up exactly these two emotions whenever she heard his name.

Krystal saw Myungsoo's eyes moving from first to ninth book on her dest just to settle on her face and lock his eyes with hers. A lame thought of maybe him being here meant he wanted to help her learn all of this was somewhere far away in her mind. On the otger hand, why would he? They never exanched a word. He is probably bored with nothing better to do. Somehow, she hoped her little delusions might be true anyway. 

"Could I study with you?" Was what he said. And Krystal couldn't be happier. With a fast nod, she gave him all the books, pencils, pappers and other things she thinks he will need.

Taking one of everything, his eyes met hers again and he smiled that big smile of his that she tried to return, but couldn't "Ready to start?" All she could do was to nod. Ready. She was ready. She can do this.

___________________________________________________

Chapters are short but I hope it gives just an good enough look into the story. I will try to update soon :)