Chapter 1

Past? Or present?

When Krystal got a call from her co-worker that she saw her boyfriend/boss at her departman, but let's get to it some other time, in this restaurant with another girl that wasn't by any means his sister, she never thought she would see him with her biggest enemy in work, Jihyo. And he knew how insicure she felt when jobs that she wanted so bad and worked so hard on, was given to someone relatively new.

It wasn't hard to find them. They had the best table from where you could see everything. She would be damned if she doesn't find a solution. She seemed stalkerish, yes, and she hated it but she had to know the truth.

She scanned across the restaurant and saw a free seat close to where the two where sitting with a man with a menu on the other side of the table. She walked with past steps towards the table and took a seat.

She was ready to tell about about her situation to this stranger in exchange for a seat but the moment her eyes met his she couldn't speak up, their eyes widening and lips left parted.

"M-Myungsoo?" She was stumbeling over her words.

He smiled "Hey Krystal" he said all too loud leaving her to kick his leg under the table. She is out of her mind right now. Why Myungsoo? But she didn't have the time to ponder much over it. She had other things to take care of.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo asked her after staying quite for a few seconds. She decided on not answering him and keep on looking towards hernow most probably ex-boyfriend's table. Myungsoo followed her line o vision, masking himself like she did.

"What are we doing?" She turned to him, with her finger on her lips, which means he should shut up.

Myungsoo decided to peak from the menu and somehow he already knows what is happening. His intuition is never wrong. He looked back at Krystal. He moved his head closer to her ear "It looks like it's always like this, ha?" It was a low blow, he knows, but what was stopping him from saying it?

It was also the moment where he got to see that look of hatred that he expirienced long time ago.

Krystal got a hold of one of the glasses on the table and, not caring whether she will cause a scene, throwed it on Myungsoo. What gives him the right to say that? What does he know? People turned to look at them.

"You know nothing, okay?! What are you to say something like that? Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself?" Forgetting about what she came here for, she got her things and walked away proud of what she had done. She could feel all the stares of the people she didn't know, but she also could feel his stare.

Krystal hoped he knew it was over for them.

__

Hi! It has been a long time!

I think you all can guess who is in the cover photo. But you never know who she will end up with. It's just that I couldn't find a better picture to describe this story. 

And yes, I tagged Kaistal just because I think I will most probably go back and explore some of their moments (or I could make this story more complicated and do something more 😉🤣, so tell me if you want that).

Lastly, hope I didn't waste your time. Stay safe!