two: memories

crimes and us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two: memories

"Hey, how about him? Do you know who he is?" the new transfer student asked as she pointed at the boy who sat in the corner of the room with his head lying on top of his bent arms. 

Yoojung looked at the transfer student with wide, alarming eyes.

"Trust me, you are in a blessed position to NOT know who he is," she replied, shuddering at even the thought of talking about the boy.

"Wait, why? Who is he?" Ara asked curiously, continuously glancing at the boy.

"He's Jeon Jungkook, the school's biggest outcast. Doesn't have any friends, never speaks, never does his work at school. Nobody even knows how his voice sounds like. Heck, even teachers don't interact with him. It's a wonder how he still hasn't been expelled," Yoojung explained. "He always comes to class with bruises as if he's some sort of gangster, and if you stare at him for even longer than a minute, he will glare at you as if his life depends on it."

Ara's eye widened as she heard the horrifying description of the said boy. The curiosity that once filled her eyes immediately transformed into that of fear.

"What the ? Those type of guys exist?" she said, still not being able to believe this whole situation.

"Trust me. I also couldn't believe it. That guy is handsome as and of course, I had a crush on him in the beginning. But he will glare at you and hate you no matter what you do," Yoojung spoke.

Ara sighed.

"He was the only hot guy I was interested in," she muttered in annoyance. "It's either him... or people like them."

Ara stared in disgust at the group of boys who were standing at the end of the room. Their hairs were oiled with an exaggerated amount of gel and their uniform shirts were disrespectfully untucked. They reeked of the bitter stench of cigarrettes and were ignorant of all the stares the girls were giving them, misunderstanding this attention as a sign of interest. 

"Yeah," Yoojung agreed and cringed. Her eyes glared at three figures: Cho Jubin, Kwang Jiseok and Park Gidong.

"Yo, should I make a move on the school president?" Jubin joked and smirked as he eyed one of the girl's legs. 

"You mean Jinah as in Lim Jinah?" Jiseok asked. When Jubin nodded with a wide grin, Jiseok laughed hysterically. "You're a crazy bastard, you know that?" 

"I heard that she likes Jungkook though," Gidong interrupted. "What does she even see in that loser?"

Jubin frowned. His brows raised as he turned his gaze to the corner of the room where the said boy was quietly napping on his desk.

"She likes that piece of ?" Jubin chuckled. "Let me show her how much of a loser he is then." 

With that, he walked towards Jungkook, slowly stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Hey orphan," Jubin greeted as he sat on the desk in front of Jungkook's.

Despite being woken up, Jungkook did not move even an inch.

"Yo orphan," Jubin called out again and kicked Jungkook's desk.

Jungkook's brows furrowed in annoyance, but he remained still. 

"Orphan!" Jubin shouted and kicked the desk in front of him even harder.

No longer having a desk to support him, Jungkook was forced to look up. He glared at the grinning boy in front of him who was playfully his lollipop.

"Finally you look at me, you disgusting son of a ," Jubin spitted.

Jungkook clenched his fist. He knew that his dad would be informed about his misconduct if he got into another fight and he really did not want to trigger more arguments with his own father. 

"Do you not have a mouth? Speak, you disrespectful ," Jubin said.

By now, everyone was gathered around the two boys. Nobody dared to call on the teacher, knowing damn well that doing so would make them Jubin's next victim. 

"Lol since when was Jubin so brave?" Gidong chuckled. He and Jiseok were recording the whole thing with their ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter