PART 2: Dark in my mind

Is it your love all I need? [Yunho/Taemin, Taemin/Kibum]

PART 2.

Dark in my mind

Taemin's PoV

 

 

I woke up early next to still sleeping Yunho. I was so exited about that day. This gonna be first time when I get change to walking on streets of Tokyo, watching Japanese people in their way to school or work and most exited I was just because I could go somewhere.

I got up from the bed and went to do breakfast for us. Soon Yunho walked out of the bedroom to kitchen. He already had dress on his clothes; suit. It was his normal everyday-outfit. I didnt know what his work exactly is, but he say he make kind of important business.

You go today then to the cinema? Yunho confirmed. I nodded.

Then we talked about something random stuff before Yunho went to work. I was happy when he gave me good-bye-kiss -- what he doesnt do often. It seemed like Yunho had today good day.

I had a lot of time before I had to go my way to cinema, so like a good boyfriend, I made dinner for Yunho beforehand that he had to only take the food out of fridge and warm up it at evening.

It felt like the time was stopped, I got a shower, dress on my very best clothes on and just chilling around like every day, but still it seemed like the evening wouldnt never come. Finally the time arrive when I opened the door of apartment and take a step out. We lived in apartment building in 6th floor. walked the stairs down fast opened front door and stopped my walking. I breathed the air.

Freedom! I laughed.

I found my way to the cinema easily, I had a map with me. I saw Japan and Tokyo first time that good, and it was amazing. There was so much light and people. I walked like a head in the clouds inside to cinema. I bought the ticket and popcorn for movie and then I sat down to wait starting of movie.

Around me was a lot of people and I looked them curiously; most of them were pretty girls, for sure, because there in the movie was acting some idols. I felt like I separated from other people with my light hairs and my gender, and I noticed that one thin boy pretty near me studied me with little smile. He looked interesting people with his unusual hair-style and personal clothes. I could have go and talk to him something, because I inside of me was social boy, but then I remembered that Yunho maybe wouldnt like it and the movie began.

Lights and me with other people started to rode up from our chairs. I rubbed my eyes and gave them time to used to the lights again. I then went out of cinema. I took a look to my clock and surprisingly it wasnt yet even 9 PM. I was happy, now I would get home earlier than I thought.

I rushed to home, it didnt take a lot of time since I already knew the right way. I climped the stairs up to our apartment. I opened the door. At first my attentions took the thing that the lights were off. Didnt Yunho come already to home? I saw his shoes in the vestibule, where I was standing right now. Then I heard voices. Like intimate voices. I sneaked to nearer the voices. From our vestibule wasn’t along way to living room, actually if you walk few step more inside to the apartment, you can see the living room. I walked few step more In the dark apartment I was almost at living room. I saw a TV and a couch. A couch where the voices came form. I took a closer peek into than furniture and I saw something I didn’t want to; my Yunho laying top of a women?

They were too intent to notice I was there too. They were too intent to noticed how I silently ran from the apartment outside. I hyperventilated, I didn’t got breath. I cried silently.

In my mind were only one question, why?

I traveled around in city without attention where I was going. I just walked. Walked a mind full of black and questions.

Soon I found myself somewhere where didn’t have other people. It looked like a periphery. Just that kind of place where young girls aren’t allowed to walk alone. I didn’t know that in Tokyo would be that kind of place.

Finally I would cry alone… I was angry.. Lonely… cheated… why this happened? Didn’t I love Yunho enough?

I hit my fist into the wall front of me. I hit again. Again. I wanted mental pain to disappear by starting to feel physical pain. But now I just felt mental and physical pain. I cried even more quietly. My knuckles blooded. It hurted.  

 

~~~~~~~~

[A/N:] There is chapter 2.^^ Hope you like and sorry for taking quite long to add new part. -.- Actually I don't even know if anybody waited new chapter haha.

This chapter is short. T^T I just want go to sleep now keke~ Next part gonna be longer and I will uplate soon!

~*~Please leave comments!!~*~

Thank you to your previous comments and subscribing I'm happy. :D