PART 3: Is this what I was waiting for?

Is it your love all I need? [Yunho/Taemin, Taemin/Kibum]

PART 3.

Is this what I was waiting for?

Taemin's PoV.

 

I hit my fist into the wall front of me. I hit again. Again. I wanted mental pain to disappear by starting to feel physical pain. But now I just felt mental and physical pain. I cried even more quietly. My knuckles blooded. It hurted. I wanted to hit again and again and again I wanted to my mental pain to disappear. Bitter tears in my eyes I raised my fist up ready to hit again the wall. I tried to hit but someone stopped me by catching of my wrist. I be startled and turned to watch the person who was behind me. I was surprised to see the boy was the same one from movie before. What did he do there?

I was silent, just looking him and trying to avoid his eye-contact. I didn’t know what to say… I probably looked so pathetic right now… Reddish eyes full of tears. Bloody knuckles. I didn’t want anyone to see me like that.

“Let go of me”, I whispered on weak voice to the stranger.

“No… Why did you do that? You’re blooding!”

“I… It’s not your business”, I answered quietly. I needed to let go of there. If Yunho know I’m talking to someone… I want go to home, is he still there with the woman? Making love? I don’t want even know. When I just imagine the situation when I arrived to home, it made me sick. Why did I had to arrive just then to home, I kept asking from myself.

The stranger did not free me out of his hold. Somewhere I got enough straight to break away from his grasp and walked away. I walked and walked and I didn’t know where to go, which one was the right way? I did not know where I was. I turned my step to there where I just came and I saw the same boy again.

“Did you follow me?!” I asked shocked.

“Of course! You don’t seem like you would find a right way! And you’re hurt!”

I was silently standing on the road few meters from the thin boy. Why he was so kind provident about me?

He came next to me, so nearly that I felt his breath which smelt like mint.

“Why did you do that?” he asked again and took a look of my hand, which I was hiding back of me.

“You don’t need to know. I don’t even know you.”

“Then let know each other.”

He asked me to follow him. This is not gonna end well, I thought. But still… I was curious about he. I wanted to know something about himself, he looked an interesting person. Well, I was that kind of person who made friends easily with strangers. I used to be back in Seoul social kid, innocent…

Now I thought am I just stupid to follow this older boy… Am I still too innocent.. .? I can nothing, let’s just see what will happen, even if it’ll be bad or good, I can’t be more hurt anymore than I already am.

The black haired boy stopped walking front of café.

“It’s open 24/7, let’s go there”, he said and smiled at me.

I watched a clock quickly, it was already almost 11pm. Should Yunho get angry at me? He had not sent any messages to me until now, maybe he is just too focused to do other things.

We ordered two coffees and went to sit at table in the corner that we could talking in privacy without others heard our words.

“By the way, I’m Key”, he told.

“Key…? Is it your real name?” I asked curiously.

“No, my real name is Kim Kibum, but I prefer called as Key.”

“I see… Key”, I smiled a bit sadly smile.

Between us was short silence before Key asked me: “And you are…?”

I blushed a bit, how stupid I was to forget tell my own name.

“Ah, sorry, I’m Taemin, Lee Taemin."

“You are a Korean?” he asked me exited. I thought he had also some bonds to Korea because of his getting exited, and his name sound like Korean one.

“Yes, I moved to Japan some time ago… for my boyfriend…” More I spoke, more I became feel depressed. Yunho…

“Oh… You have a boyfriend?? How old are you? You look so young!”

“I’m soon eighteen(18).” I totally felt stupid I’m not even an adult yet what I do in Japan? What I do with so much older man who used to be my boyfriend. Used to be…? He is my boyfriend, my beloved boyfriend…

First time I felt homesick.

“18? And you probably have love worries now, right?”

How did he know? I wanted to go away from this stupid situation. What I do with stranger boy at this time? I want be alone. Alone cry myself into dreamlands… and at morning wake up and pretend everything is all right.

“I-I need to go!” I sighed and stood up.

“what, why?” I heard astounded voice behind me but I just needed to go… somewhere… home.

 

But Taemin did not know that while he was searching for a right way to home middle of night in almost empty street‘s of Japan, the road to his beloved Yunho, dark shadow followed his every step and the person pushed the correct way to innocent boy’s home into his mind and sweared to himself he will find out the young boy's secrets.

 

----------------------------------------

[A/N]:  Comments?^^ Sorry for grammar mistake and short chapter. -.-