PART 4: There are no more tears to cry

Is it your love all I need? [Yunho/Taemin, Taemin/Kibum]

 

PART 4. 

There are no more tears to cry

 

Yunho's PoV
 
I opened my eyes and I didn’t see Taemin next to me. I knew that. Last night, I wondered where the hell Taemin were at middle of night, he promised to me come back early, but I never saw him. Yesterday I controlled somehow my desire to get the kid my hands and do to him something he never would forget. Now… I won’t be tender with my touch when I find that bastard. I would have not let him go anywhere! 
I was already ready to put on my clothes and go out to look for that ing Taemin, but then I heard noises from a toilet.  It was like someone would… vomit in there.
I walked front of the WC and started to wait him go out there. Soon he opened the door. He had sleeved shirt and shorts and I saw his milked and pale skin. 
Oh god I thought I would have ed him right away, he looked so cute and innocent young boy and that’s why I wanted to keep him myself. He belong to me, only I was able to touch his pure young skin.. And I liked it.
I turned my eyes to his face and he looked so suffering. His eyes were red and he looked sick. I wondered what would had happened. Somehow I started to feel compunction for last night even Taemin doesn’t know about her anything. 
“Taemin… baby, what were happened?” I asked and took his hand on my hand. I watched it and I could just breath hardly when I saw the bloody knuckles. I could even saw the bones under the broken skin and blood around his knuckles.
“Ta-taemin? What were you doing last night??!” I angry yelled, but I did not get an answer.
“Answer we!”
“Nothing”, the boy silently whispered without any eye contact and then went to kitchen. 
 
Taemin’s PoV
 
I leave Yunho alone and went to kitchen. I was surprised for his expression. He called me ‘baby’ what he does not do too often. He just call me ‘Taemin’ always. I felt something warm in my chest and I smiled little. But, his calling me baby, was it just for his compunctions, right? Does he know that I know what has he done? I don’t think so… he was asking so angry what I were doing last night… I touch my knuckles they were hurting a lot. He even did not be worried about me, when he saw them… me.. He just got angry. He should understand my situation if he thinks I’d know about that woman… Woman? He slept with a women… does that mean he is straight or bi? What am I to him anyways? I wondered if this was the first time when he cheat on me or not. 
Yunho came to me. I couldn’t watch him, my heart hurts. He stood back to me and kissed my neck softly. I asked him to stop that.
“Why?” he asked me suspiciously. 
“I… I don’t want”, I gave a response but it was hard because Yunho continued kissing me more hard than softly and touching me under my shirt demandingly.
“Why?” he asked again by raising his voice. 
I repressed my slowly coming moan. I couldn’t be without enjoying Yunho’s touch, I love him. But at the moment, I did not want him to be near me.. 
“You have someone else, right? You was yesterday ing him all night and that’s why you don’t want now? Because your little thin hurt too much for your ing other lover push his into yours too hard??!” He was so angry. I was about to cry. How can he thinks about me that way? When Yunho became like this? 
The older put his hand under my shorts and boxers and touched my member tightly. 
“There are no other than you”, I moaned unwittingly. 
“Then you me.” 
He turned around my body as he could see my face and take eye contact. He kissed my lips violently and tried to his tongue into my mouth and I couldn’t do anything else than welcome it. 
First time since I moved to Yunho I didn’t feel any pleasure for his touch, I was first time about to cry when we made love… Yunho was making love with me… ing me… no, me. 
 
I cried silently and tried hold back the salty tears while Yunho was ing his hard with into my tight hole… I was silently.. Not letting even one little scream out of my mouth when I felt the pain in me. 
After inside me he pulled out of me and leave me lie with my hurt and pain to the floor of kitchen while he himself went put on his clothes and then rushed to work… 
There are no more tears to cry… I fall asleep to the floor fully and I dreamed what kind of my life would be if I never met Yunho. 
 
(No-One’s point of view)
 
Yunho rushed to work, he almost ran the stairs down to out. He did not even notice boy who was standing front of the apartment curiously. Yunho ran over the boy, but stopped his steps when he heard the stranger speaking.
“Excuse me, mister, do you know which floor Lee Taemin lives?”
And without hesitation or realizing why the other asked something lie this, Yunho response quickly because he was in rush “6th, look for Jung’s apartment.” 
Yunho went to his car and drove to work. He was too busy to thought previous situation before he was standing next to his job. He turned his steps back to his car and home right away screaming in his mind “ing Taemin you lied to me!!??!”
 
(Taemin’s point of view)
 
I woke up when I felt coldness around my body. I stood up feeling pain in my . I went to take a long warm shower which would make me feel better. But just when I was stepping under the hot water, I heard how someone was knocking on our apartment’s door. I wondered who would be there, nobody visit us ever. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went open the door.
“Hey, Taemi---” I slapped the door off right away when I saw who there was. The boy outside of the apartment hit the door again.
“Taemin! Why did you do that? Let me come in.”
I opened the door little. One part of me wanted to talk to him, Key, but other part were just scared and wanted to hit the door off. 
Key put his foot between the door that I couldn’t close it anymore. “Hey are you married or illegal immigrant or something in the door read only ‘Jung’”, Key said. 
“I-I’m not! This is Yunho’s apartment and you has to get lost now”, I mumbled and blushed a bit. 
“Why? I came to visit you and you’re so unfriendly and cold.”
“You don’t understand, please go.”
After little arguments I was able to make Key lost. 
“I will be back”, he said when he closed the door finally.
He does not understand.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N ANY COMMENTS?
does someone still wanna read this story? TToTT
I'm so sorry for late update
I just feel that my story is a terrible fail and my grammar is too bad for writing in english TToTT
TToTT please forgive this short chapter TToTT and comment please?
next time i promise work harder for the fic(if someone still wanna read what is gonna happen next -.-)