PART 1: Our maknae has grown up??

Is it your love all I need? [Yunho/Taemin, Taemin/Kibum]

PART 1.

"Our maknae has grown up??"

Taemin’s PoV

 

 

I was sitting on the floor in the dark living room front of TV watching something American movie when I heard someone opened outdoor. I my eyes there and I already knew who was coming, Yunho. He came from work, earlier than usually. I stand up from floor and walked fast to give my love welcome hug and kiss.

“You’re back!” I breathed happily. I was waiting for him all day. It was always like that, he made long work-days and I waited for him at home like he wants me to do.

“Yeh, you have made dinner for me again, right,?” I smiled and nodded.

We went to kitchen and I showed what I had done today - I made spaghetti Bolognese.

“My lover made again another delicious dinner for me. You are such a good boyfriend”, he said and eat food I made on good appetite.

I smiled. I was always happy when Yunho were happy. I loved him. I watched him pretty and friendly face, I let my eyes goes up and down him body. I was thankful for him. I could do anything for him.

“But, you didn’t go anywhere today?” he asked me seriously.

“Yunho sshi, of course not!” I was little bit disappointed because his suspicion. “I have told you, I don’t know anybody in Tokyo or know this city and how could I go somewhere without your permission?”

Yunho glanced to me and smiled: “I know. Remember if you want go somewhere, you have to tell me first, araso?”

I nodded. Sometimes I wonder why does not he want let me go anywhere, maybe he just worrying about me. I moved to Tokyo from Seoul for Yunho almost two months ago. Before our relationship, we dated between Internets. Yes, we met each other’s on Internet. We exchanged e-mails and so on about six months before he asked me to move to his place. And I agreed it of course, because Yunho seemed perfect guy, the man of my dreams and moreover I had fallen for him on first sight and luckily he had feelings for me too, even I thought it wouldn’t be possible considering that I was barely an adult and he has many years older than me.

But when I unpacked my stuffs in Seoul and said good-bye to my friends I didn’t expect my life would go that way.

My Yunho ate and told me to clean up places. I started to do what he asked from me to do and Yunho went to bedroom to sleep. I washed the dishes and after that, I went to bedroom, too.

Yunho was lying in the bed. I did not sure, if he already were falling in sleep or not. I went and on the bed and sit down next to Yunho and petted his brown hair.

Yunho opened his eyes and pulled me onto his and kissed me. He pushed his hand under my t-shirt and caressed my chest. He climped upside me and while made our kiss deeper by fighting his tongue violently to my mouth. I moaned softly as he pushed his hips against me. I his lips and dress his blouse off. I admire his perfect six-back and gave wet kisses his upper body while Yunho was working breathless with the belt of my jeans.

”Uhm Yunho sshi”, I moaned as he dressed off my pants and touch my hardly member tantalizingly.

I was and his neck and chest when suddenly his phone started to ring in pocket of his pants.

I did not care about it but gave to Yunho demanding kiss, because I just wanted him at that moment so badly, and when I got more breath, I said breathless “Yunho-ah… Don’t answer.”

But he took his tremulous phone off his pocket, stopped doing anything to me and said “Taemin uhm, this is important call.” He move off from my body and did not say anything else. He left me to bed lying breathless and ready to do whatever with him when he himself went to talk to his phone to the toilet.

“What is more important than his lover?” I thought disappointlitly. He is always in the work and now when he would have first time in the week with me, he prefer talk to his friend than me?” I was little bit nettlesome about that but waited him still in the bed.

After ten minutes he came back. I was ready to continue what we had started to do, but he just said “Sorry, I have to go work, something happened.”

I said I understand even I did not. I ended the night by thinking who would need my Yunho after 12.00 at night to work.

~

Next morning:

I woke up and what I realized at the first was that Yunho had not came back home yet. Or did he just already go to work? I wasn’t sure.

I wanted to call him but I couldn’t. He has said I can’t call him while he is in the work. So I cleaned up places and made food as always. Yunho pay everything what I need and give me a home so what he want me to do for that is keep the home cleanly. Sometime I thought are I to Yunho just like a home-wife or a cleaner who sometimes get by Yunho. But I didn’t care. As long as he says he loves me everything is ok.

After my works clock was only 15.00 at afternoon and I knew Yunho would come only after few hours, he made always long days in the work. So I was till the evening on computer surfing on Internet and writing e-mails to my Korean friends.

[Subject:] Whatz up in the TOKYO ??

[Sender:] Blingx2_jjong[at]hotmail.com 

[Receiver:] Lee-taemin[at]hotmail.com

[Message:] Yo, Taemin, whatz up in Tokyo?? Awesome and wonderful right?? You go night after night with your prince to night clubs and dancing and have fun and walking in the streets of Tokyo like you dreamed haha. There wasn’t happening anything. Jinki has now own chicken restaurant, can you believe that??

How about -life?? ;;))) Doesn’t he in anyways totally mar(/taint) our maknae by ing you all night, does he?? XD Well that is not too bad finally our baby grown real man. ;)

You have to invite me to your & your prince’s place!! Wanna see if he is as wonderful as he seems!!

-JongHyung

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[Subject:] RE: Whatz up in the TOKYO ??

[Sender:] Lee-taemin[at]hotmail.com

[Receiver:] Blingx2_jjong[at]hotmail.com

[Message:] Hi Jjong~ Tokyo is as amazing as both of us have thought always!!

I wanna go eat Jinki’s chicken!! He has to open one restaurant in Tokyo as well keke. Say for me to he congratulates!

I’m happy with my Yunho. He is good to me and exactly like we expect. (^^) He doesn’t mar me!! How you always asking these kind of questions!? I guess you mar me more with your talking than Yunho sshi EVER. XD

Start to save money for Tokyo-trip, you have to go visit soon. ;)) You’re always welcome~

-Taemin

 

 

Finally after 01.00 o’ clock my prince came back. Like yesterday we ate again food I made for us. Yunho seemed like he was absolutely in his own worlds. He was like that often when he had had long day and I knew I shouldn’t say anything to him.

~

The end of the week gone away slowly. My days were day after day same, cleaning, making food, waiting for Yunho.

Today was Saturday and Yunho had had surprisely all day at home. Even we didn’t talk to each others almost anything, I was glad. Today my Yunho was only mine.

We were eating sushi when I decided to ask him something unusually because he seems like he has a good day.

“Yunho sshi…” He watched me and stopped eating when he heard I have something to say.

“Tomorrow, there is in the cinema one movie I’d like to watch. There’s my favorite actor and… I think could I go to watch it? You can go with me, too, it would be nice since we haven’t been anywhere together.”

Yunho thought a while what I had said and then he nodded.

“Just go by yourself. You have been a good boy, so I can let you go once. When the movie ends?”

“Really?? Thank you hyung! It will end at 21.00. I will be back right after that!!”

I smiled to Yunho and he did same to me.

We ended the night by making love.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 [A/N]: WELL OH MY I'm so exited!! First chapter.... Did that too bad??? T^T I guess so.... It is always hard to write first part. :D Please leave comment and tell if you liked~~~ It will make me SUPER-HYBER happy. x3 About next chapter. There will coming new character so~~ ;;) But I have wrote chapter 3 but not 2??! :D What system is this, reallyy? XD Whatever tell me your opinion about VERY FIRST chapter but don't please kill me with your comment. :-----D THANK YOU~~~ Hope to see you in the following chapters as well~~~