Lovers

Collective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

content warning: mentions of ual content

 

It’s strange how Tiffany romanticizes him. How she fantasizes about the silence, the glances and smiles she would share with him as she sat on the couch and he made her tea. She would grin and say “You’re so beautiful.”

And Taehyung would blush and thank her, allowing only her to be gentle with him, only her to give him the compliments he wanted to hear. With others, he would correct them into saying he was handsome, but with her, he didn’t mind the softer treatment.

Tiffany knows so deeply that these interactions won’t occur, or at least they won’t occur in their regular encounters. Taehyung is a loud lover.

Taehyung fully pronounces his love for her. He would say “Thank you! You’re so sweet.” rather than allowing a held gaze and tender moments.

Taehyung would not wake up early just to breathe in Tiffany’s scent, which she used to imagine during college when he was forever away. Instead, she knows he would flutter his eyes open and pull her closer, perhaps with a smile.

Tiffany laughs at the thought. Taehyung is not one for small interactions. Taehyung would not examine her cuticles, he would not imagine the pattern of her bursting blood vessels if he drew hickies in her thighs. He does not even think about slow dancing in the front room.

Boys do not fill up their time with romance. They do not pay attention to detail. They may believe that they do, but no boy will ever truly notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter