Chapter 02

Digging Kpop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The old man watched in amusement at how everyone in that studio grew tense. He almost chuckled loudly when the Vice President of JDB Broadcasting Company whom he remembered almost begging him a month ago had peeked in the studio and stared at him as if he was about to run away and left them all hanging.

His pink tongue peaked on the side of his mouth and run it smoothly along his dry lips. He then wondered how amusing everything will become if he continues his teasing.
“umm.. dear” He tapped his hand on the air, and he succeeded getting everyone's attention.
The audience watched him eagerly, maybe at least they were happy that the beautiful man won't let them wait any longer... they were on the edge of their seat, painstakingly waiting for him to continue. 

“why don't we try another question, shall we?”

The host although didn't expected it stared at him for a few seconds, somehow there was something suggestive on his stare, but she admired how relaxed the old man was.
She nodded before carefully placing her cue cards on her side, somewhere safe where everyone including her could not peek anymore.
She just decided to take this interview personally, without having to follow the scripts she's was supposed to follow. 

Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow, a small smile then adorned his face...”Stubborn and curious like her” he thought

“what happened ?” Her question was indeed short, very blunt. Which reminds him of her as well. 
He breath in, liking the tension in the air..


----- 

It was during the highest and lowest part of his life that he met her. He was becoming more and more of a celebrity and lesser of Kim Jaejoong. His late night parties became often and little scandal dates with unknown models and girls were a constant blind item headlines. 

He became a little more unwilling to work and creating music for their company wasn't pleasurable anymore. He was dying, and the way their company was treating them with such slavery became only as one of the factors for his disappointments and fury. 

Then she came, unknown to her, her little presence gave him hope. The very minute she came in to that little restaurant where he, Junsu and Yoochun were having their usual soju-spicy rice cake meeting. 

She came in, with just her bright smile and oversize black BigBang hoodie, along with her was Se7en who apparently just came to visit from the US and Dong Yongbae, one of their dongsaengs. 

He was well aware of who she was, of what her career was, and what character she was portraying in front of the limelight. But what surprised him the most was that, like him... she was very different from her idol persona. She was shy, a bit averse and was so feminine. She was far from the crazy personality she has been showing

That night, they were introduced, shared a table together, and a dozen of exchanged jokes and laughter were shared. 

Jaejoong found himself spooning rice cakes on her little bowl, carefully making her lettuce wraps, folding a tissue and handling it to her to wipe the side of her lips, of course with his silent fight against wiping it by his own fingers and pouring her soju shots while making sure to make her smile and laugh throughout the night.

He was able to convince Se7en, Youngbae and his two friends that a tipsy walk towards where her and YB's dorms will be fun. 

And indeed it was fun, Yoochun and Junsu did have fun playing around Youngbae as they talk about the difference of Bigbang's music genre and of tohonshinki's. How they are amazed on the R&B Hiphop music that the YG artist obviously excels in doing and at the same time how Youngbae adores the range of DBSK's voices and he considered them as the real Asian's stars.

During that time, Jaejoong indulged himself into walking right next to her. Watching the other three playing and laughing around, while they both secretly glanced at each other. 

He remembered how he continuously thanked the soju for making her tipsy that she would clumsily trip and he would have a reason to help, hold and touch her. 

Occasionally he would ask something and then she would reply back a word or two. Little words that actually made him laugh. Then she will trip again, and cuss herself for being clumsy. Then he remember scooting right next to her and held her hand. 

He remembered how Her cheeks flushed adorably red, tearing her stare off of him but didn't really pull her hands away.

It was an awkward moment, but for Jaejoong it was warm and inviting. It was a nice feeling. Something he didn't really get to experience for such a long time. 

They said their goodbye's, exchanged phone numbers. Then she kissed his cheek lightly, thanking him for the fun night. 

“Don't forget to pick your car up tomorrow” She smiled before finally letting go of each others' hands “Take care Jaejoong” she smiled sweetly, a smile he thought could only resemble an angel or a goddess. It was heavenly, simple and sweet.

Right there and then... When no one seemed to really looking and expecting...
Kim Jaejoong fell in love. 


---- 


The old man closed his eyes and smiled. The feeling of an obvious happiness written across his face. Everyone in the studio smiled in amazement while the host smiled nervously not tearing her stare away from the gorgeous man in front of her. 

Everything that she heard about his love story was true. It didn't really came as a surprise to her or to the people in the studio. No, not even to the whole population of South Korea. And like everyone else, the host eagerly straightened her back on the couch she was in and immediately gave the smiling man another question. 

“Mr. Kim Sir, was it true love?” The host expected the old man to answer back immediately but then he didn't. It was as if he was still lost in the heaven of his memories. Sure enough, he was indeed still having flashbacks and that the only thing the pretty host could do was to call him again by his name to get his attention. 

“Mr. Kim Jaejoong, Sir?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter