Chapter 01

Digging Kpop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 01



-oOo-



“After hearing his story, I felt obligated to share it to the rest of the world. Love indeed is a miracle. Because when God is so busy that he can not be in all places at the same time.... he sends Angels, in the form of the people we dearly love ”
Kang Hyunsung CEO 
JDB Broadcasting Network
July 2080


-oOo-


December 2080 
Seoul, South Korea
JDB Broadcasting Studio 1



A small smile curled on a pair of chapped lips as he sat on a white couch in the middle of a well lighted room. His slightly wrinkled hands clasped together, not allowing it to further tremble as he waited for the beautiful lady to start whatever there is to start. A few more spotlights moved to focus on him as the pair of eyes twitched a bit, a little irritated by the sudden brightness that came blinding his sight. 

The whole studio went tensed, all they hope was for the episode to run perfectly, and they would not want their only chance to be ruined by small glitches on the production. It took them a year to persuade the man. A year where they succumb to every need the old man wanted. Even rented and renovated a small house on a beach on the outskirts of the city, where he could stay for the entire schedule of filming and interview. 

The old man brought his right hand up as he signaled one crew man to tone the lights a bit down, by this time a visible shaking on his hands can be seen. An assuring squeeze of the hand was soon then given as she smiled weakly to him. He was supposed to have gotten used to it already, but through the years of his absence, he have harbored the unfamiliar feelings of such environment. 

“Can we start now Mr. Kim?” The beautiful lady started as she smiled nervously. An obvious tension seen across her smooth and pretty face, but soon relaxes as the beautiful old man gave her the much needed warm smile, enough to make her heart flutter. 

“Where do you want me to start?” The old man's voice was weakly shaking, maybe one of the result of old age, but then everyone knew how great of a man he is. Even through the false teeth behind that lips was alluring, a sure testimony of how beautiful he used to be... and still be.

“Can you tell us about your life Mr. Kim?” her voice was soft and assuring. As she watched and admired the man before her. She have heard about him, his fame, his life and.... Love. Something she sure was curious about. But the excitement of hearing it firsthand was sure different from having to hear it through others mouths. 

Slowly his tongue peeked through the side of his lips, finally giving his slightly chapped lips its most needed moist as he tapped his index finger on his hands, He smiled, finding it amusing how everyone thought that his life was interesting. The old man chuckled a bit, slowly closing his eyes to relieved the moments where his life wasn't as simple as how he lives it now. 

-----

He was on the peak of his youth, Tall, proud, famous, good looking and rich. He was practically called a God. For him, it was about music, fame, money and perfection. His life revolves around those things, things he really wanted in life. 

They were handsome, even pretty, talented, and hot. Over a million fans can attest to their fame, their albums and singles were sold like pancakes and they got offers from all possible endorsements there is. 

All were the fulfillment of his dream, not his alone but of his family and his other brothers, the Tohonshinki. And it didn't take long for him to get himself some expensive car, bought his parents a good house to live in, a little business to help them as well. 

They travel to other Asian countries to promote, and once again felt triumphant being able to penetrate the music industry on those foreign soil. They were successful, achieving awards and acknowledgment far beyond one can ever imagine. 

Awards piled up, con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter