ANEMONE

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Anemone - protection, sympathy and love."

- ProFlower

 

 



 

 


 

 

"Sandara Park, age 25, the eldest daughter of the Park Family. She is the eldest sister of Park Sanghyun, whom we already know who was by now." Daesung stated while reading the information on his laptop regarding the true identity of Dar Ah per GD's request.


 

GD didn't say anything as he listened closely to his comrade.

 

 

They were in the fraternity house, sitting in the big couch there while Daesung read GD the information he wanted to know about Dar Ah's true identity.

 

 

"It's amazing how I couldn't find her real name 'Sandara Park' in any search engines here in South Korea...as if someone restricted it for access." Daesung continued, wondering. "But if you change the computer's VPN, her name appears to the other countries search results. Her profile shows how she was a part time model in Japan, and it seems she was supposed to be in this reality show in Philippines, too, though her name is labeled unconfirmed in the website. Whoah, God, this is getting bizarre!"

 

 

Daesung shook his head in disbelief. Still amazed at the events. The only female member of BIGBANG Fraternity is not who they think she is.

 

 

Daesung even faced his laptop to GD and showed him few of Sandara Park's modeling pictures.

 

 

Daesung then looked at GD seriously after. His eyes widening too for more information he is about to share to the leader. "When you asked me to look for Dar Ah's information before, I was given a fake background about her, after all. It's like she already expected us to check her background at one point so she prepared us a fake one. God, whoah, I admit she's one calculating woman! She played this 'game' too seriously. No wonder you couldn't figure her out." Daesung said out loud while caressing his chin to think more.


 

"Definitely someone big was helping her with this. I am using my connections to the NIS and even with my father working as the current assistant director there, the data still gave me the fake one." He looked at his quiet leader who was contemplating on something. "It's like someone from the 'higher up', bigger than my father in the NIS restricted access to anyone searching about 'Sandara Park' or..." he squinted his eyes on his theory. "Her profile had been erased in the national data on purpose, and intentionally created a fake one for us to find out later." He shook his head in amazement. "This is all for her mission to extract revenge on BIGBANG, of course. Whoah, Dar Ah...I mean Sandara Park is scary!" He ended in amazement.

 

 

GD closed his eyes after listening to Daesung. He was suddenly having a headache with this. He massaged his temple as he thought of Sandara Park. She is one hell of a woman.

 

 

Daesung wasn't finished talking yet. "I could write a fanfiction about this, you know." GD's headache worsened listening to Daesung with this. "A mysterious woman attending a famous school to get revenge to the most popular group with handsome members and made the scary leader fall in love to her as part of her plan. This is the best fanfiction ever!"

 

 

GD immediately glared at Daesung to shut him off. Daesung abides right away. GD knew Daesung was only trying to ease the heavy atmosphere but it wasn't funny at all.

 

 

GD was still glaring at him. "Her revenge is baseless. BIGBANG didn't kill her brother." GD told him, his voice mixed with disappointment and anger saying this. "It's pointless." He added. Sandara Park used and manipulated him so good.

 

 

"It wasn't baseless." Taeyang chimed in, joining them in the living room. He went upstair earlier to check on something. He already know about Dar Ah's real identity, too. 

 

 

Taeyang smacked Daesung's head too which Daesung only groaned out a bit. "Your fanfiction is boring. Stop joking with this serious matter." Taeyang scolded as Daesung only pouted while massaging the bump on his head.

 

 

Taeyang shook his head at him before facing GD. "I contacted someone from the KMedia TV Network and asked for Reporter Yoo In Na's source about that news she reported few days ago. They said anonymous sources remains confidential in their network and would not share it to me initially until," he shrugged his shoulders after. "I reminded them that my uncle Dong Il-Wool is the director of the National Giant Network on the country, Korea Media Corps., and he would cancel their business agreement with KMedia TV network if they don't help me. And as always, money and connection works, so they gave me Dar Ah's name for this photo in the end." Taeyang then showed his phone to GD and Daesung.

 

 

Daesung's eyes widened more as his jaw dropped also seeing the photo. "What the hell?" He uttered in shock.

 

 

While GD clenched his jaws at the photo. Sandara didn't mention this to him during their confrontation. 'And why would she?' His subconscious was asking him, sarcastically. GD was clearly angry to her that night an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter