The Origin of the Crews (pt.1)

Sea of Thieves

#wattpad #fanfiction ❝Stefan?❞ The voice rushed out.  ❝I'm sorry but there's no Stefan here.❞ Stiles replied and listened to other's voice crack. ❝I need to talk to Stefan it's urgent, please.❞ He spoke hurtly.  ❝I'm sorry but I don't know anyone named Stefan,❞ Stiles said with a frown. ❝Then who are you?❞ The other qu...

PREVIOUSLY...

 

No one's pov:

Now in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, the group are now let's just say fooling around getting along with each other. It has been about approximately 5 out of 19 days at sea now (Well according to Greer's calculations because the Atlantic ocean is the second largest mass of water just after the Pacific). During these five days they all get along just fine and Greer seem to have open up a bit more about her self though there is still things she hide from her new set of friends ( ehem ;D) but she'll tell them when she's ready.

Right now Greer is now steering the ship with the wind flowing and seems to be lost in the depths of her mind while looking at the sea ahead of her. She didn't notice that someone was beside her leaning on the railing of the ship's deck.

"Care to share what's on your mind?"someone says startling Greer who then look to whoever said it. Let's just say that the view Greer had was perfect.Everything seems to go in slow motion in her eyes.

 Mina leaning on the railing with the wind blowing through her hair looking at the other who were chilling or doing their duties. The girl then turn her head to look at Greer who then looked away with reddened ears and face.

"u-uh um it's nothing i'm just thinking of something"Greer said rubbing the nape of her neck. On the inside, the tall young captain is panicking and cursing at herself for almost getting caught staring.

"Are you sure it's nothing you look a little red right there"Mina teased point at the younger's face showing her gummy smile.

 

 

 

 


"Our kid captain finally making moves." Jeongyeon said while all of them are looking at the two captains. The view they are looking at right now is Greer laughing with a pouty Mina who is punching her arm.

"I wish someone is giving me attention too..."Sana said with a small pout making the others look at her."What?"She said looking at the others looking at her."Snake...""Yah who said that"Sana said 

"Well at least their ship is sailing, I call captain btw. Speaking of Tzuyu where is she?"Dahyun said looking for the tall girl who is missing."Now now no need to look for my gorgeous self, I was just in the cargo hold looking at our supplies."The tall girl said climbing up the steps."Oh and also we are a little short on food ."Tzuyu said making Momo gasp and Dahyun comforting the girl.This makes the others facepalm and shake their heads while Tzuyu look at them with a face.

"So ehem,  i'm pretty sure me and G have a solution for that we do it all the time when this happend."Tzuyu said and they look like they went back to normal? 

'I don't even think we were normal to begin with ._.  , omo she's even staring at me again ( ̄  ̄|| ) ' Tzuyu thought in her mind as she look at the girl staring at her.

"So where is G so we can talk about this matter?"Tzuyu asked the others who then pointed at the two captains on the deck clearly flirting.

'Aish, what's with today it's all lovey dovey...*looks at Sana* Well that girl does looks cute, :O my goodness what am I saying.I better call G' Tzuyu thought shaking her head.

"G, I know you having some fun time flirting with Mina unnie but we have a food shortage related problem again."Tzuyu shouted making the two captains blush.


Greer's POV:

"Tell me why I have to do this with you again the others are there too you know ._."Tzuyu said complaining for the nth time already stomping her feet. My goodness that is cute. We were both in my chambers preparing for fishing  and we remove our coat and linen shirt leaving us with a cloth covering our chest area.

"The others have gone fishing with me before, I just didn't let you go because you didn't know how to swim yet but now that I already taught you how to swim you get to go this time." I said patting her head then putting an arm around her shoulder as we walk out of my chamber to the side of the main deck where I had ordered the others to ready the rowboat along with the fishing pole, buckets, some harpoons and a rope.

"Is everything ready?"I asked Jihyo cause the others look busy. 2yeon bickering like an old married couple, Dahmo sitting on the floor while Momo is sleeping and Chaeng with Somi playing a game of rock paper scissors. While two certain Japanese had their backs towards us and looks like they are fanning themselves.

"Yeah it's ready a few moments ago."Jihyo said."So what happen to them?"I whispered to Jihyo making her reply "It's nothing just be safe"Jihyo said to both me and Tzuyu. "Sure we will, well we will go now. See you later mama Jiji this might a moment."I said to Jihyo and went to the small boat where the stuff is and help Tzuyu to go on the boat. And soon we have begun our fishing being excited like children.

"G, look I got a fish!"Tzuyu said while smiling and holding up the fish she caught like a happy kid and so I gave her a pat on the head as she was holding the fish so it would not wiggle out of her grasp.

"Aww, the fishies are gone now."Tzuyu said while leaning on the side of the boat they are in. The bucket is field but it doesn't seem  enough for the whole trip.

"Yeah, I guess from now on you'll go on fishing trips now right."I said to her. "Yep, I'm starting to get a hang of it compare to back to my past where there are people to help me all the time."She said. "Well at least with us as a whole group you can learn new things."I said to her but something in the water caught my eye.

"Hey, Chewy can you pass me the harpoon and the rope right beside you please?"I asked her in which she passed to me and I ready myself to hit the thing in the water after tying the rope to the harpoon and to the boat."What's in the water?"Tzuyu asked me. "It's a huge fish in the water like a size of a human."I said making her eyes widen."Hey don't be scared I am with you, so i suggest you hold on tight onto the boat.""Wow that was comforting ._. "Tzuyu said rolling her eyes then holding onto the boat and the bucket of fish.

I carefully look at the fish that was in the water and ready myself to throw the harpoon. When I saw the chance I threw it causing the fish to thrash around and swimming away so fast that it pulled the boat."Holy s-"I shouted which I guess was  loud cause I got a glimpse of the others looking at us. I also look to see if Tzuyu was safe and saw that she was still holding onto the bucket with her eyes closed.

Luckily I manage to maintain my balance, I got another harpoon to hit it and luckily didn't miss the shot. I continued doing so until the fish wasn't moving anymore.Wiping the away the water from my face, I turn around to check on Tzuyu." Chewy?Hey bud I caught the fish you can open your eyes now, you don't have any cuts or bruises right?" She opens her eyes then punched me in the arm."Oww, what was that for."I said rubbing my arm. "Don't do that again I thought the boat was gonna flip over and no I don't have any cuts or bruises, I would just say you should question yourself that."She said to me and she was right I look like a mess with messy hair, a bruise forming at my side

"I guess we have to go back and probably preserved the fish or if anyone is hungry we can cook."I said which made her agree because it was starting to get cold. So I paddled our way back to the ship.


AT THE SHIP

No one's POV

Greer and Tzuyu had reach the ship and everyone helped to pull up the fish that Greer harpoon by using a pulley system cause it was heavy as hell ._.

They decided to cut up the fish and use some of the spices they have to help preserve the fish. Also they had started to cook the fish outside as it was getting night time and everyone was excited to eat.

The two girls who went fishing went to change their clothing after helping with preparation on the food.

(What Greer is wearing, something like that same thing just different color. P.s. don't mind the hook.)

After changing their clothing, the two went outside to where the others are who are beginnning to eat and so the two joined in onto the eating.

Later on after a good meal, the crews are seated down in a form of a circle on deck while Greer is steering the ship's wheel.

"So guys what are we doing now guys, we have a long way to go"Greer says with her blue eyes scanning the view around her which is the others.

"Actually we don't know why we are in a circle and we are getting bored."Nayeon said making Greer tilt her head like a puppy.The others thought it was kinda cute for the captain to do that.

Greer thought of something which was kinda surprising for her to do again but she blurt it out to them."So do you guys want a part 2?"Greer asked them."What part 2 G?"Jeongyeon said and the other looked at Greer waiting for to talk.

"You know storytime about the past but I want a twist. I would share what happen with Mamá and how I got to be like this, if all of you will give your fair share of your origins.We will all connect with each other... So are you guys in?"Greer said while grinning at them.

 

To be continued... 

Next chapter sneak peak :3

Who can this be? ;D

(credits to the owners of the pictures and gifs that I used)

 

 


Valentine Surprise? (Special in Modern Day)

No one's POV:

(Around 8 in the morning)

DubuEagle created a groupchat

DubuEagle named the group "Shorties Rule"

TofuEagle added Savage_Chewy,BeastChaeng,Agent_Greer and NoJamOstrich

 

TofuEagle: yo yo bonjuru wake up fellow maknaes.

BeastChaeng is online

Savage_Chewy is online

BeastChaeng: Wassup

Savage_Chewy: We're awake you tofu,it's good to see that you've accepted that your short as well.

TofuEagle: Hey that hurts you yoda, I just came here to talk about "OperationValentine"

BeastChaeng:Where's G?

TofuEagle:I guess she's still sleeping...

Savage_Chewy: Let me take care of this,*ehem* G if you don't wake up Mina unnie if leaving you for ketchup.😈

Agent_Greer is online

Agent_Greer:I don't think she will leave me for a condiment,will she?🥺

Savage_Chewy:Nah she won't, I just did that to wake you up

Agent_Greer: Not gonna lie tho that scared me. So what this gc about?
Tofu_Eagle:This is about "OperationValentine"

Agent_Greer: Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day guys :D 

Tofu_Eagle: You didn't forget about it right G?

Agent_Greer:Nope, I even greeted Minguin before she left :D

BeastChaeng:Yall forget im a single pringle right? 😢

Savage_Chewy:You can go with Jihyo unnie you know 😐 ,she's a single pringle too.

Agent_Greer: Don't worry fellow tattoo buddy you will find the perfect person for you, I mean who can resist Son Chaeyoung.

BeastChaeng: Thank bud 

Agent_Greer: Now that im thinking of it were planning to surprise the others right while they are at schedule aren't we?

TofuEagle: That's right G, anyone have any ideas. Since we have Jeong unnie with them she can be our lookout on what they are doing and when they are going home. I already told her about it.

Savage_Chewy: We can buy some decor and gifts then maybe some foods for us to eat.Oh we can also add a tent too.

Agent_Greer: I can already imagine how it looks.

BeastChaeng:Shouldn't we get ready? Because the unnies left an hour ago.

Agent_Greer: Yep let's go prepare. I'll drive us to the mall and still have to do my job protecting you guys. This can also give us time to decorate then chill.

TofuEagle is offline

BeastChaeng is offline

Savage_Chewy is offline

Agent_Greer is offline

(After maybe 3 hours of troubles finding the perfect gift, getting the other things for the surprise and eating lunch)

As soon as they came back home they unpack all of the stuff that they have bough outside in the backyard. The gifts they bought for their lovers (as for Chae she gifted their leader unnie) is in hidden in a secret compartment the house.

(Oh wait a sec this is what they are wearing)

"You guys ready to decorate for this Valentine surprise?"Dahyun said to the others who replied 'Yes!' then they do their group handshake.

It took them some time to figure out how to set up the tent but they manage to. They set up a cloth on the floor then put some pillows for them to sit on. They laid down a table in the middle putting the table cloth then the tableware, candles, some flowers and other decor. RIght now Dahyun and Chaeyoung are being lifted on Greer and Tzuyu's shoulder to help put up the lights by hanging on the trees.And soon they were done and tired after putting the finishing touches of adding a flower trail.

"Wahh, it looks so good."Chae said looking at the good job that they had done."Yeah and we'll just add in the white cloth later when we watch movies."Dahyun said. "Did you two forgot that your still on our shoulders?"Greer said and the two realize they are still very high up in the air."Now that I think of it how is the air of tall people?"Tzuyu said causing Greer to laugh causing the cub on her shoulder to hit her."Yahh, I might fall"Chae said

"Let's take a picture probably just show them later"Dahyun said and they ended up using Greer's phone and place in on the table with a timer. After many many pictures they had decided to rest and take a nap but what they didn't know was that Jeongyeon was messaging them.


"Shorties Rules" 

NoJamOstrich is online

NoJamOstrich: Hey maknaes, how's the plan

NoJamOstrich: yoohoo?

NoJamOstrich:What with the groupchat name

NoJamOstrich:Were going home now in a a few minutes.

NoJamOstrich:Hello?

NoJamOstrich:Aigoo, I have a weird feeling about this.

NoJamOstrich is offline

 

Jeongyeon and the other girls have now reached at home only to see a sight of the sleeping maknaes on the couch wich luckily fit all four of them. The other girls woke up the four sleeping maknaes who then give a sheepish smile while saying surprise. The girls are impressed by what the younger girls had done for them. They played games, watched movies and mostly take pictures.

At the end of the day, you can just say that their effort this valentines day totally gave them a surprise right after as their lovers wanted to thank them for a great surprise.

All i can say is Yeogi yeogi yeogi nae maeum 🍓 :o

 

 


Uh ahoy guys :3

Very late update I know 

I was suppose to update before but I was super busy but I manage to to finish this today :D

Hope you enjoy it 

Till next time mates. 

 

Darkllampaca