At Sea

Sea of Thieves

PREVIOUSLY...

After those' few moments' Greer finally came back to her ship."Ok, I am back. Red Pearl Crew head to your stations and the ladies um... just relax we are setting the course to Havana, Cuba."Greer said

 

#wattpad #historyczne ⌈O Haseki mówi się, że jest wyjątkowo kochana i szanowana przez Jego Wysokość ze względu na jej wielką urodę i niezwykłą inteligencję.⌋ rozpoczęte: 05.08.2018 zakończone: ?

Greer's POV:

We have left Port Nassau and is now somewhere in the sea towards Cuba. I'm the one steering the ship's wheel for now but me and my crew would take turns if I am busy in my quarters.Right now I have a head scarf around my forehand like a headband keeping my hair off my face.

The nice cool breeze hitting my skin and the sound of the waves makes me have a relaxed feeling. Reminds me of the good old days with her at sea just before her death. The Pirate Queen herself was quite a mysterious person, though ruthless and cruel behind all of that was a beautiful woman in pain and wanting revenge for the death of her husband. I too am also quite mysterious, my crew never knew about my backstory. They just knew me as a pirate that can be very cold and brutal to those that betray but can be a very great friend helping them and having good company. I just told them that one day I may tell them my story on the right time just like what I have said with Captain Beauty Swan.

Everyone is also feeling this nice cool air and looking at the nice view in the night sky while relaxing. Though the elegant rose crew seemed to be afraid of me and I'm going to make sure I'm can be trusted. After all we are all in this adventure together for who knows how long."Sooo... Elegant Rose Crew care to introduce me yourselves like where your from and whatnot, you too Captain Swan and also don't worry I don't bite."I said to them giving a smile. "Plus I have to explain everything from earlier."I added. "If we introduced ourselves you and your crew should too."Captain Swan said making me think and nodded my head and said 'Sure, love'. "Well let's start shall we."I said smiling at them. 

Starting off with the Captain of course. I will finally know her name, guess I wasn't paying attention because I only heard 'Black Swan of the seas' and that she always wore a hat with a feather at the side. 

"I'm Myoui Mina, 22, from Japan and Captain of the Elegant Rose Crew."She said showing a gummy smile. Hmm... Mina, what a very beautiful name and smile. Next was a pretty girl with big eyes, to be honest every member of the Elegant Rose Crew are very attractive but i'm only attracted to a very certain captain ;D .

"Hi i'm Park Jihyo, 22, from Korea and the First mate and cook of the crew."Jihyo said. Up next was a girl that almost resembled a dog I saw when I was a kid.

"Hello i'm Minatozaki Sana, 22, from Japan and Second mate"Sana said and then the girl who was eating earlier introduced herself.

"Hi i'm Hirai Momo, 22, from Japan and the Third mate."Momo said and finally the last girl introduced herself.

"I'm Im Nayeon, 23, from Korea and Quartermaster/umma of the crew."Nayeon said. Woah they look so young for their age.Welp i guess my crew is the maknae line except for Jeong, the parent of our crew."Well it's now your turn to introduced yourselves."

"You guys already know me but i'll introduce myself properly. My name is Greer Diana Adler, 20, from Spain but i'm British-Spanish and Captain of The Red Pearl"I said looking at them who look shocked and said "What?"

"Woah your younger than us."Nayeon said making me laugh. "Yep, but Chewy there is the very youngest, I'm the second youngest. Also is it fine if I call you guys with nicknames im still awkward with formalities?"I asked them giving a nervous smile and rubbing the back of my neck but they say 'sure'. "Anymore questions before my crewmates introduced themselves."I asked them and uh Momo raised her hand like a child." Yes, what is your question fellow Jokbal eater.""Do you have any more of that?Oh wait, I wanted to know how you learned korean?"she said as she was curious and maybe the others also."You know what, I'll just answer that later it has more of a story especially with what I have to explain to you all. I'm pretty sure you will be shocked." I said looking at them and I notice the look at Miss Mina knowing what I was talking about and it was about to answer her questions from earlier.

My crew also seemed to know what I was talking about and was excited as they wanted to know more about me even just a little. In our crew, all five of us treat each other like family, with Jeong as our 'appa' and us as the children."Dubu, it's your turn to introduce yourself.

"Oh yeah, hi i'm Kim Dahyun, 21 and the First mate of The Red Pearl Crew."Dubu said with a smile. Next was father of the group.

"Hello, i'm Yoo Jeongyeon, 22, the Second mate, cook and appa of the crew."Jeong 'appa' said. Wow we have parents in this ship (no pun intented? ) Next was ChaeCub.

"Hi, i'm Son Chaeyoung, 20, and the Third mate of the crew."CubChaeng said with a dimple smile and finally Chewy was the last.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, 20, Quartermaster of the crew."Chewy said with a small smile on her face then gucci came wagging his tail towards her and gave them looks."Oh, this is Gucci my dog."

"Why is he giving us looks?"Sana asked. "Um, just don't mind the little fella he always does that you'll get use to it." I said and then continued."Ok now that we all know each other, I guess I should explain what me and your captain have talk about in my quarters. Also this might answer the questions that are building up in your heads."I said then pull out the journal with the map from the pocket of my coat and motion Dubu to steer the ship and I went in front of the crews.

"Now, as all of you know me and your Captain had a negotiation in which I have agreed to which was to help find Mr. Myoui her father. In return, you will join me and my crew in an adventure using this Journal which I will now further explain. Me and Miss Swan discover a secret within the maps using a crystal which seems to glow under the moonlight leading to our destination Cuba. Hopefully Mr. Myoui will be there also and we can save him if he is ever in great danger." I said while showing them, making them look at it in complete admiration.

"So G  where did you get the journal, we never saw you with it before."Jeong 'appa' said. looking at me. I guess it's time for me to open up even just a little. "This journal was given to me by the Pirate Queen María 'Red Peony' Diaz." I said making them shock except for Miss Myoi. "You knew the Pirate Queen? Was she pretty?" Dubu said shooting questions making me chuckle. "Yes, I knew her and in fact she raised me since I was an infant.And pretty? More like exquisitely beautiful" I said while playing with the locket around my neck. 

"She raised you?"Miss Swan asked while looking at me. "Yes love she did though she was not really my real mother but I think of her as one, how about I tell you all a short story about her so you can all understand. She always tell me about this since I was very little. Basically how it led to taking care of me."I said and tell them the story.

Flashback

English- normal

Spanish- italics.

Greer- about 4 years old

 

María Diaz POV:

I was in my quarters writing in my journal, when I heard small feet running into my quarter making me look up and saw one of my crew out of breath."Sorry Capitana, I know you asked us to keep watch of little Greer because you are busy but she wanted to see you."He said."It's ok i was just finishing up anyways, just go back to your post."I said leaning on the table then look at the little girl sitting on the bed with a cheeky little grin on her face.

Maximalist Romantic Witch Inspiration Album - Album on Imgur

"Mija, do you need anything?" I asked her going towards her sitting down on the bed and then placing her on my lap gently caressing her hair. "Mamá, can you tell me the story about you and papá again?"Greer said with her blue eyes looking at me reminding me of her father."Sure, why not."I said kissing her forehead making her lay her head on my chest while I tell her the story which obviously i removed some parts children are not suppose to hear.

"Several years ago, I was at sea raiding a ship near the coast of Jamaica. I became a pirate after my husband has been brutally executed by an officer. My husband had done nothing wrong but was simply framed. Ever since then I travelled around many places, raided ships, learning things like languages and being a master of disguise using this skill to trick my enemies. I am a very clever woman and dangerous. I was later dubbed as the Pirate Queen due to the amount of places I have terrorized and the ships that are now in the bottom of the ocean. That was until I met your father Luca somewhere in London.

(Luca Adler)

Luca Adler was a British Navy soldier who later became a pirate as he was tired of taking orders from the king, he wanted freedom so I took him in and became part of the crew being the First mate but have to prove himself to get the position. He was very tall and handsome man with ocean blue eyes. He was also very sweet, responsible and is always by my side. The day I met your father was rather interesting as he was about to be executed treason, but I didn't let it happen and we saved him.We fought together side by side throughout the battles we have encountered. One day he gave me a beautiful locket with a portrait he painted of both of us inside and I knew that I have comepletely fallen for your father's charms.

 

What we didn't know was that one day you will come along. The time we went to Spain to gather up supplies and maybe rest for a while at a bar to talk about what we were going to do. As me and your father were walking this middle aged woman came and shoved a baby bundled in a blanket in Luca's arms before saying,"Young miss spoke of a tall man with ocean blue eyes, please take your baby as this was her last request before passing.'she said before walking away not looking back. Luca was now looking at the baby staring back at him with the same blue eyes giving a small smile.

 YEAH DANIEL SHARMAN

 Luca then handed this very adorable baby to me who held onto my finger like her life depends on it and I smiled. Both Me and Luca both cherish the beautiful moment and promised to take care of the child together. Luca and I decided to name her Greer Diana Adler. Greer meaning watchful or guardian, while Diana means divine. Though your papá may be gone, mamá will take care of you and teach you how to protect yourself. Me and your papá loves you."

I look down and notice little ocean eyes who have fallen asleep in my arms. I kissed her forehead and cover us both with a blankets and fall into a deep sleep.

End of flashback

Mina's POV:

Greer then ended her story, though I felt that was only half of it I think we will just wait till she is ready to tell us the other half. She was fiddling with a locket and asked us. "Do you want to see how they looked like?"She said looking at us with a small smile making us all go around her as she removed the locket around her neck and opening it.

Quiero volver a la sierra 🖤 sin chocolate caliente con lactosa y con menos dolor de tripa @adrishameless @brakethinQueenies GarnetLocketAntique LocketSilver by ValleyGirlDesignsVINCENT VON THIEN

The others were mostly saying how good looking both mamá and papá was. But also talk about the badass love life of Greer's parents. "Woah G you look just like your father."Dubu making her smile. "Well, at least my father did us a favor..I'm devilishly good looking."Greer said with a charming smile on her face, I could have sworn that I have blush hopefully no one saw me.

"So I am going to my quarters now and look over Mamá's journal if ever there is anymore information about Isla Oculta, if you guys need don't hesitate to go inside."Greer said looking at all of us then look at me for a few moments before leaving. 

Then I noticed the crews looking at me with looks."What?"I asked them. "I see our young captain seems to fancy you."Jeognyeon said while wiggling her eyebrows up and down making my cheek red."Ommo, she is turning red"My shiba crew member said. "I also notice that G calls you love."One of Greer's crew member Dahyun said with a smirk. And soon the others join in the teasing.Geez so much for respecting the captain. I got enough of the teasing so I went to the captain's quarters going in and closing the door making Greer look up and face me while trying to hide some papers looking a little red. "Oh um hey there and why is your face red?"She said while her face show worry."U-um it's nothing it's just a little chilly outside."I said. I cursed myself internally for stuttering hoping she mistake it for something else.

Greer then stood up and remove her coat putting it around my shoulders."There so you won't be cold."She said looking at me."Also if you feel tired you can use the bed to sleep, i'm still working on something."I thought of what she said and I don't want to go outside just to be tease by the others. So why not sleep, I do kind of feel tired.I head toward the bed and laid on it covering myself with the coat before hearing Greer saying 'Good night love' and I mumbled a good night before falling asleep.

Greer's POV:

I have noticed she have fallen asleep and looking peaceful. I hope she didn't see me sketching her earlier. Somehow she has captivated my eye and I do not know why but I want to know her more. Hopefully she's not like her, very beautiful yet cunning woman. Well, I now I need updates on where we are now so we can plan out how we are not going to be looking suspicious in the eyes of others. Giving one last look of her sleeping figure, I head outside towards the ship's wheel to get updates from Dubu.

 


Hey guys :D, hope you like this chapter that now reveal a little bit of Greer's past and a start of something.

Find out what will happen next!

See you soon. 

(Credit to the respectful owners of every pic/gif that has been used)

Also here a Mina gif

#wattpad #fanfiction It's been over a year since you two broke up... And you were devastated... You didn't leave the house or even eat for a whole month But when your friends forced you out to go to a cafe with them... You met someone you hoped you would never see again Minaxreader AU (Male reader)

 

Darkllampaca