Off we go to Havana

Sea of Thieves

PREVIOUSLY...

"So ladies, what is this negotiation you speak of?" I said smirking at them as I stood up.

Then she ran her hand through her wet hair while staring at them especially ehem...Captain Black Swan. All of them looked shock that we removed the ropes that was tying us to the ship.

 

Mina's POV:

Why is my heart beating fast and what's with her look on me. I didn't noticed that we were blanking out for some time now until Captain Greer said something."Ok, so this is what will happen my crew will talk to your crew and I will talk to you in my quarters to have a better understanding of this commotion,savvy?"Greer said making me and my crew agreed to this because actually need this help. My crew went with the Red Pearl Crew while im in the Captain Greer's Quarters.

CDHM category feature, CDHM The Miniature Way, June 2010 Roombox in 1:12 scale A Pirate Captain's Cabin by Henry Kupjack Studio

She gestured me to sit down onto the chair while removing her coat leaving her in her linen shirt and vest as she sit on the opposite side."So Captain Black Swan you want a negotiation with me, why is that?"Greer said while looking at me waiting for what I have to say. "I actually need a ship to help me find my father who's been missing for years now. "I said to her and I can see something in her eyes, Sadness."Are you alright there?"I asked her who look dazed making her snap out of it."Um yes I am ok, I have a question though who is your what does your father do exactly."she asked me and I answered."He is an astronomer, one who studies celestial objects.""Your father seems to be a very bright man and I bet you also."she said smiling at me before standing up. She is not like what the others describe her to be. Mostly negative things but right now she's the opposite of what they speak of.

"Tell you what Captain Swan, I have something show you and you may be the first to see it."Greer said while opening a secret (well not so secret) compartment revealing a journal and a pouch."Now have you ever heard of the Pirate Queen Mary 'Red Peony' Diaz."she asked me making me shocked and have many questions on my mind."I know you are curious and have questions to ask me love, but for now I must show you this for now those are stories for another time."she said as if she can read my mind.

Greer's POV:

Such a beautiful curious lady, very interesting too. "So this journal belong to the Late Mary 'Red Peony' Diaz, she have told the location of her journal and she believe that maybe I could have solve the map of ' Isla Oculta' or Hidden Island. That word on the map mean shine which I'm not sure what it meant." I said to the Captain Beauty Swan while showing her the map with the words 'brillar' meaning 'shine' and the pouch full of the minerals.

The 'Isla Oculta' and the Mineral Crystal

15312378a425bfe3a63620f083fb9fdd.jpg小林健二の鉱物標本

"Um I was thinking that about your negotiation with me and I was thinking. I will help in finding your father and in return you will help me with this maybe join into this adventure."I say to her."Who knew this is the Captain Greer that I am hearing of being ruthless and cruel."she said to me making me chuckle."To tell you the truth love, I'm cruel to those who disobey and betray me plus I wouldn't harm a beautiful lady like you."I said to her making her slightly blush. I put out my hand."Do we have a deal Captain Black Swan?""We have a deal"she said then shake my hand.

"Now do you have any clue on where your father might be?"I asked while looking at her and I saw her reach into her belt and pulled out a small journal."This was my father's journal, he must have left it for me before he went missing." "Well, let's look at it to see any more locations he may possi-."but she stop me from talking."Look its glowing under the moonlight, didn't you say that the word means shine right so what if we shine it above the map."she said and im quite impress."Like I said earlier you are bright like your father."i said smiling at her then said "Do the honors."

She then put the crystal and make it shine above the map without blocking the moonlight. It then showed a phrase: 'This location,a challenge awaits,with the keys will lead to the next.'and a mini drawing of a location with an X which I know very well.

"I guess the location is in Havana, Cuba. But first let's see if your father might have been there so that we may ask some of the locals."I said to her before we proceed to look into her father's journal.

No one's POV:

Meanwhile the crew on the outside...

The crew actually get along with each other like nothing happened to them a while ago.They were just casually hanging out in the deck of the ship sitting down.

"You know we thought Captain Greer is a scary person she seems very nice."Jihyo said."Greer is actually a very nice person if you know her personally, just dont disobey or betray her in any way."Jeongyeon said to the other crew. Then Dahyun explained to them when that time was when only her and Jeongyeon were along side Greer.

Flashback:

SOMEWHERE OFF THE COAST OF PORT ROYAL

Greer was sleeping in her quarters until she hear very loud shoutings and sword clashing outside. She was very much annoyed or mad that someone was interrupting her sleep at and ungodly hour. Standing up from her bed then grabbing her pistol and sword going towards the door of her quarters opening it with a loud thud making them stop.

"It seems that I have chose the wrong set of recruits to join my ship, now Dubu my first mate whoever disobeys or have a rebellion against is mutiny right."Greer said to her. "That is correct Captain."she said."It's very easy you know, I give demands and you follow them.Now one of you care to point to me the leader of such act."i said and everyone pointed at this scroundrel of a man.

"So you have the guts to lead the mutiny against me the Captain of The Red Pearl"Greer said while mentioning Dahyun and Jeongyeon to grab the man and making him kneel. "I-i.."the man became scared as Greer held a dagger under his chin"Tsk. tsk. tsk. Your now speechless aren't you, well let me remind all you. I'm the captain, I give the orders! And to anyone else who disobeys me will be thrown overboard in the wild seas and see what creatures will have pity on your souls! Do I make myself clear!"Greer shouted at them "Aye aye captain!"they all said."Good, now you know what to do with this man."Greer said going back to her quarters leaving the first mate and the others  to deal with the man.

 

End of flashback 

Now they were speechless and a little scared but they were assured that as long as they don't betray and what not they won't face that side of the Captain. And on cue  the two Captains came out of Greer's quarters talking and then walked towards their crew.

"Ok, we've talked and i'm willing to help you all as long as you don't try anything suspicious."Greer said making them nod their heads "Anyways, we are heading to Havana and I'm gonna explain to all of you later along with your captain but first I am going to talk with your ship's repairman for a few moments."Greer said then left to talk to the repairman beside the damaged ship. Making the other Captain shrugged her shoulder as she didn't know why would Greer talked to the man.

A Few Moments Later | SpongeBob Time Card #8

 

After those' few moments' Greer finally came back to her ship."Ok, I am back. Red Pearl Crew head to your stations and the ladies um... just relax we are setting the course to Havana, Cuba."Greer said

 

 

 


(MINI SPECIAL :D FOR THE WAIT OF THIS CHAPTER)

IN MODERN DAY IN SEOUL

S E O U L #Seoul #Korea #neon #urban #lights #city #aesthetic #aesthetics #cybervibe #night

No one's POV:

In a dorm, there lay a tall raven hair girl with her right arm in a cast filled with small drawings and writings on it sleeping on the couch. The tv still on meaning she had been watching her favorite show 'Stranger Things' and it was all forgotten as she had fallen asleep. Soon 9 girls enter the dorm rather noisily but the girl on the couch slept as if nothing is happening around her. The girls came from another schedule and they had finally reached home after buying dinner.

"Guys, be quiet Greer is sleeping."Jihyo said as she pointed at the tall girl sleeping on the couch while hugging a penguin stuffed toy. They all started to tease their fellow penguin member making the said member blush and also take photos of Greer.

The other girls then help set up the table while joking around noisily so they can finally eat after having a photoshoot of Greer who is asleep.While Mina is sitting on the floor observing Greer and then looked at her right arm frowning. This happened yesterday during their outing where a sasaeng fan tackled Greer who is on to the floor  and caused her to land on her arm. Then this 'fan' thought Greer got knocked out and tried to go near Mina but Greer suddenly turned him around and gave a hard left hook to the jaw causing him to be unconscious.

Right now she is running her hands through Greer's raven hair and then kissed her forehead. The girl suddenly shift in her sleep then woke up and saw the person she was thinking of right in front of her."Hey love"Greer said with a smile peck the girls lips making her blush. "Hello sleepyhead" Mina said as Greer sat up and pat the empty spot on the couch motioning her to sit down in which she did already forgetting the stuffed penguin for an actual penguin that was in front of her.

"How is your day?"Mina asked her while snuggling closer to the girl while laying her head on her shoulder."It was boring, but not anymore cause your here now."Greer said cheesily making Mina smack her chest lightly making the latter laugh. "But seriously it was so boring because I could not move my right arm making me not play video games and also now I can't ride my motorbike for a month. Stupid sasaeng fan."Greer said slightly pouting making the other giggle at her rambling and actions.

"Um, I'm going to change my shirt."Greer said while standing up."You don't need any help?"Mina said making her blue eyed lover smirk and raise an eyebrow at her making her blush."Y-yahh, I don't mean it like that."she said making Greer laugh. "Sorry love, I was just teasing you unless..."with Greer doing that this made Mina push her towards the room to change and waited outside.

Greer's POV:

Well isn't she a cute one, I better go change my shirt now I don't want her to wait for me. I am actually the girl's private bodyguard and friend, I would go with them and protect them from stalkers and crazy fans alongside the other bodyguards. They even called me as the 'Blue eyed Guardian Angel. I tried to put up my shirt but can't because of my arm (-.-) . (Trust me having a broken arm )" Um, love can you help me?"I asked her and she went through the door and looked at me."I need help." I said smiling sheepishly making her help me remove my shirt leaving me in a sports bra and I notice she is staring at me."Like what you see?"I said smirking at her.

"Just shut up"she said then grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me passionately while my arm is at her waist but sadly it didn't last long because the door suddenly open by Chaeng and Dubu (._.) making the couple blush and mina hiding in Greer's shoulder.

"Unnie, Greer it's time- O_O""oh my goodnes my eyes, my eyes."The two said and ran away to the dining room.Greer then put on her shirt of course with some help and the couple went out of the room toward the dining room with Mina hiding behind the taller girl's back still embarassed and for Greer she had red tinted on her cheeks and her ear that are very noticeable because her hair is tied up. When they reach there, they were meet with the teasing looks of the others.

 

-Sigh- why am I friends with them

 


 

So I hope you like this chapter and the mini special.

What will happen during the voyage to Havana?

Will they ever find Mina's father?

Oh and the cool treasure.

Find out next soon!

Stay safe guys :D

 

 

Darkllampaca