Havana oh na na...

Sea of Thieves

 PREVIOUSLY...

Giving one last look of her sleeping figure, I head outside towards the ship's wheel to get updates from Dubu.

The ship was beautiful, clean and carefully painted white, black and gold. Like a ship in the ports at home but wilder and more reckless. Captain Morgan saw the prince's frown and sighed quietly.

Dahyun's POV:

The rest went into their cabins to get some sleep. I hope now that morning will come soon cause last time Greer decided to tell us a creepy tale of sea monsters and ghost which I hope is not real especially on this adventure. It's somewhat cold out here making it a bit creepy, so I distract myself by humming a tune that suddenly came in my head.'Badabim badaboom~~~'Until I heard a 'Boo' at the side of my ear and I felt my heart drop for a moment and my first reaction was to punch."OW, Dubu it's me Greer geez you have a killer punch."Greer said rubbing her arms where I had punched her.

dahyun - twice

I took notice of her attire and she is missing her coat and is only in her vest and linen shirt."Hey why are you staring at me, is something on me."Greer said them look at herself."Pabo, there is nothing on you, i'm just wondering where your coat went."I said while smacking her and she pouted but then turned red while rubbing her nape and said."Well uh Mina went to the quarters and look cold so I gave her my coat.""Uh huh, so do you fancy Captain Mina eh"? I said to her while nudging her with my elbow and raising an eyebrow.

She pushed me away covering her face and just muttered 'Yes' causing me to tease G but then her expression changed to a little bit of sadness and sighing deeply staring ahead leaning against the railing."What's wrong G"?I asked her after using a rope to hold the wheel in place and also lean against the railing."It's just that I can still remember what happen with her you know and I--"I cutted her off saying"Your afraid the same thing will happen if you pursue your crush on Captain Mina." I said making her silent." You know what G, she who shall not be named is a complete liar and cheater whom you fell for in a bar in Spain about 3 years ago. She is not worth it for you."I continued.

"Too bad she was like that, she was beautiful but now I'm kinda glad she did that."G said making me want to ."Oh did I hear that correct that sounds like your moving on I see."Then what she said made me blushed."You don't get to tease me around without me getting a little revenge on you. So how bout you and um Momo, you guys getting cozy and from the looks of it the others also."G said wiggling her eyebrows making me shove her."Fine you caught me I like her."I said making G smirk."So who does the others like Dubu, i'm curious."G said."By curious your gonna tease them aren't you."I said knowing our Captain is sometimes like a child."Yep and you can join me if you want."She said making me think."Sure, well maknae seems to likes sana, don't know about chae and of course we have Jeong 'appa' with the Nayeon 'umma'.

"So enough about love talk, how far away are we from Havana"?G asked me."Hopefully by the next day I guess, so we relax and chill for today and as you said we will need a plan."I said to G."Yeah and probably teach you guys some basic spanish cause in Cuba the language there is mostly spanish." G said 

So me and G just chill while taking turns steering the ship's wheel. Until the morning of a brand new day planning on what to do.

Well i'll just give you all of them! - Imgur

. T I M E S K I P.

No one's POV:

Havana | Assassin's Creed Wiki | Fandom

HAVANA, CUBA

"So... Bienvenida a La Habana, Cuba."(Welcome to Havana, Cuba) Greer said welcoming them in spanish."Do you guys still remember the plan"?Greer asked the two crews for probably the (I lost count)."G, we know the plan and why are you wearing an eyepatch."Jeongyeon asked her making the latter shrug her shoulder and  reply 'Cause I want to plus I think of it as a disguise cause of someone I fought in the past."Greer said."What exactly did you do Greer"?Jihyo asked making everybody look at her. "Good question, so after mamá passed away. I went on some sort of spree fighting, traveling and basically causing trouble at sea. A few months after, I went to Havana to relax and this guy just wouldn't keep shut about mamá and something inside me snapped. Let's just say he's maybe missing a limb"Greer said then look at Tzuyu and said"So Chewy, as usual you stay here in the ship guarding it and will just have a signal if we are near."This make the latter reply 'Aye Capt. G' with a thumbs up.

Twice Tzuyu GIF - Twice Tzuyu ThumbsUp - Discover & Share GIFs

Sana then raised her hand."Yes, you have a question or?" "Can I stay here, I feel tired"Sana asked with a cute smile on her face while her crewmates looked at each other and shake their heads knowing ."Um ok, so you two stay here in the ship, and we'll do what we have to do."Greer said making Tzuyu whipped her head looking at Greer. Making the Red Pearl crew snicker at the maknae who glared at them.

"Ok were going now, cause we won't want to wait any are we. See you later guys don't get distracted."Greer says and they head to the rowboat to head ashore. While Sana back is turned to them looking around, the Red Pearl crew is teasing the fellow maknae and giving her teasing smirks while they were on the row boat. (👍 ͡` ͜ʖ ͡´)👍Tzuyu just flipped them off.

As Sana turned around, she face the maknae and have a rather flirty look making Tzuyu gulped."So Tzuyu, tell me more about yourself."Sana said.'They left me with a beautiful, hot, clumsy yet flirty woman.Please come back soon'(ーー;).Tzuyu thought in her mind as she look at the woman in front of her give her the look.

💘 Donde podrás imaginarte siendo novia y amiga de las integrantes de… #fanfic # Fanfic # amreading # books # wattpad


Greer's POV:
So we finally reach the dock and I use a rope to tie the boat in place. I came of the boat and held out my hand to Mina to help her. Luckily she accepted it, I see my crew doing the same to the other girls. First part of the plan is to try to if they knew of Mr. Myoui and we're going to ask the locals around the bay, if not we can try again later and find the location which is somewhere near the Cathedral. Oh great, this meant that we have to becareful with our actions since i'm pretty sure there will be some guards around the area and the people who are buying from the stalls.

As we were walking looking for people, Jihyo asked us something"Are you guys sure your maknae is safe there in your ship?"Making me and my crew stop and look at each other and said altogether. "She's ok" Making me ask her "Why though is something wrong"? "Oh it just that you left your fellow maknae with our flirty Japanese member, she kind of like a snake."Jihyo said making the other two Japanese nod thier head." I thought it was something bad hehe. Well I'm sure Chewy will survive, after all she is very very savage heck even Gucci who will stare at your soul."I said.After saying that we went ahead and talked to some locals.

No one's POV:

The two who were left at the ship, just you know talked having some sort of q&a session. Sana being somewhat flirty and Tzuyu being Tzuyu is being savage as always.

"Hey I'm gonna be up the crow's nest to make a lookout, your gonna be ok down here?"Tzuyu asked Sana, who then look at the corner of the ship and saw Gucci and decided she did not want to be left with the dog. 'Well at least I can hang with Tzuyu'Sana thought

"Um I want to go with you. I'm pretty sure the view looks good up there."Sana said making Tzuyu reply with a grin "Are you sure, I mean I may have saw you trip on nothing by air a few times already.

"Hey I'm clumsy but not that clumsy."Sana said."Yeah sure Ms. Clumsy."Tzuyu said making Sana smack her shoulders before proceeding to go up to the crow's nest.


(Ok back to the others in Greer's POV)

Related image

Ok it's seems that the locals never heard of Mr. Myoui after them if they ever heard of the man, well only one but he never knew what he looked like. So here we are now heading to the plaza and there were some guards around.Two at the rooftop and three walking together near the stall, also we have to make the people go. This will make it a little hard for us cause they might be suspect our actions. We are somewhat sitting down on a log pretending that we were chilling.

"Dang it G, there's some guards around the area and some market stalls."Jeong said."Well, I don't really have a plan beside knocking them down with my blow gun, but there needs to be a distraction." I said while looking at them. "How bout me and the others distract the people over there while you knock them out." Mina said making me agree." Well it might work so let's go we wouldn't want to waste time, oh and make a sign if you need any help." I said making them nod and go to where the market stalls are.

Ok you can do this G, there's only two you have to knock down on the rooftop. I also wonder why are they on the rooftop eh. Anyways I aim at the one near me and he successfully knock him out for a few hours but he drop with a loud thud. (Dang it ._.) Quick  G think of something uhhhhh. Shoots that guy is twice the size of me, how did he get up here "Hoy Señor, tu amigo se desmayó."(Hey Sir, your friends passed out.) I said making the other guard go and look at his friend then looked at me and squint his eye."¿Qué estás haciendo aquí?(What are you doing here?) he asked me."Estaba barriendo el techo señor."(I was sweeping the roof sir.) I said making him look at me one more time and turn around. Before he realize that I lied to him, I shot him several times aiming for a least his back but it ended up in his bum."Sorry man... well off I go"I said but accidentally tripping on the other guard. (._.)

I saw this rope leading down to the market stall, so I use my pistol to go down and land right beside the group kind of scaring them."So how's it going and why is Momo dancing"?I said looking at the crowd forming making them startled and Dubu slapping me.(Tsk, that hurts)"Yahh today's the second time you scared me"Dubu said "Yeah yeah, you just want to keep oogling at Momo's dancing."I said to her making her shut up."Oh by the way I got another idea to make the people go away, just follow my lead. Stay here while I do something."

No one's POV:

The group saw Greer going to a man with his friends and shake his hand as if they had an agreement. Greer then had a guitar then started playing a beautiful tune while the man is singing and his friends playing others instruments. The group then notice the people dancing including the guards, Greer motions them to play along, so they started dancing. After all of the that, the man said that if they want to hear more music go to the other plaza that was near. Soon everyone was gone.

"So let's search shall we"? And so they all search for an entrance but found none after searching for who knows how long. They were at the side of the Cathedral talking about where it might be until Chaeyoung happened to lean on something causing the two captains standing together to fall underneath the trapdoor. Hearing a loud thud the two crews went to check on their Captains asking if they were ok.

Mina's POV:

After that fall, I notice that I didn't hit the hard floor but on top of Greer. I felt my cheeks flushed red because of how close our faces are, but i shake of the  thought from my mind and asked her slightly patting her cheeks."Hey Greer, are you awake?Ok? or-"I asked but I heard grunt in pain and open her eyes."Yeah i'm awake  love and also ok, how bout you are you alright?"Greer asked."I think question is more relevant to you, we both fell and I basically used you as a safe landing."I said to her giggling."Hehe well but at least you are alright."Greer said smiling at me and I smiled back.I get off of Greer and pull out my hand  for her to pull herself of the ground. I didn't know how long we were holding hands until someone had to break the moment.

"Hey sorry to ruin your little flirting session guys but how are you guys suppose get of there?"Jihyo said with the group looking down the hole."Um maybe at the other end of this staircase or something. There should be an exit leading to somewhere."I said

The secret passage Gemma used to flee the castle the night of her husband's murder.

I notice the trapdoor slowly closing."Damn it's closing, hey don't cause any trouble while were down here."Greer said looking at her crew."That was only that one time G."Chaeyoung said." Oh really one time, how bout the time I left for a few moments and saw you guys drunk off your bums while slapping a random chubby man's stomach and asking if he's pregnant.Also the time you guys got chased by a rooster in a bar"Greer said making them quiet causing me to stiffle a laugh.We both then notice how slow it was closing"Oh wow this trapdoor is really really slow it hasn't even close yet ._. "I said still looking at the trapdoor that was slowly closing." I guess we should go now guys, just wait for it to close before leaving, remember no troubles"Greer said then looked at me and said."You ready?"and I replied "Yeah."

We then walked towards the stairs that was lit by some torches.

No one's POV:

Someone Shared Their Favorite Time Cards From Spongebob Squarepants And They're Too Perfect

(After the trapdoor closed...)

"I'm bored." "Yeah me too"Both Chaeyoung and Dahyun said."It's not gonna cause us any trouble right?"Jihyo asked while looking at the youngest."Don't worry were just gonna chill somewhere to talk and stuff maybe eat."Dahyun said."You had me at eating cause we didn't eat earlier, so i'm in."Momo said happily then wrapped her arm around Dahyun who turned red and begin walking."Well what could go wrong."Jeongyeon said looking at the person beside her who happened to be Nayeon who just shrugged her shoulders and begin to follow the other who began walking."Hey wait for me!"Jeongyeon said before catching up.

(Meanwhile with the captains..)

The duo have been walking for quite a long time now, kind of tired but if they stop it will take long to find a potential exit. Greer noticed that Mina is kind of tired from all the walking they have been doing. So Greer decided to asked her about it and stopped making Mina stop and look at her.

"Hey cmon hop on my back."Greer said to Mina."Why though?."Mina tilting her head to the side cutely somewhat making Greer blush."I-it's because you look tired, so cmon."Greer said crouching on the floor. Mina hestitate for a moment before wrapping her arms around the tall younger girl's neck and allow herself to be carried as they continued to walk. The two just talk many random things

In the middle is some type of box sitting in top of a makeshift table out of stones and behind it is a statue of some guy posing holding a crown which says 'JYP'. The two Captains just looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and head towards the box in the middle of the shrine but not after Greer drew what they had saw, also they did not know who this man was.

"So I am assuming that this is the challenge this guy over there made, a small box."Greer said trying to pry it open only to accidentally sliding something which dropped a key."Oh.., so that's what means by challenge."Greer said looking at the key on the floor, then picked it up giving the box to Mina."And considering we found the key, we must find the keyhole which I don't see."Mina said while moving some parts of the box to open the keyhole and she successfully did

(THE BOX)

Here we have a very pretty antique wooden Japanese puzzle box from early 1900 - 1920s. Beautifully crafted, the lid of this little box featuresGeometric moon key - I feel like this is truly the Key to the Kingdom.  I could spend a lifetime looking for the door it fits.

Inside the box revealed another piece of the map which Greer assumed they have to put on top of the existing one. Also inside the map was a note next to a key


(NOTE)

Dear whoever reads this,

Congrats on reading this which means you have finish my puzzle,well I have more on your next location. 

Tell you what I'll give you a Clue

Clue:

Shiny rock = Map for more clues

Oh and the exit is to the left near the statue.

Goodluck

 

JYP~ <3


Still No one's POV:

"._. Geez I thought it would explain more but I was wrong. At least he tell us where the exit is."Greer said and on cue the ground started to rumble."Now I think is a good time to go  before this place collapse."Mina said grabbing the younger's hand, both running off to the exit.

Once reaching the exit, at the back of them was a collapsed tunnel. The people didn't seem to be bothered by the noise as they were just doing what they were doing minding their own business. Both captains laughed it off like that didn't just happened to them. And so they went to search for their crew which they hope didn't get into any trouble while they were absent.

"Are you guys out of your minds?!"Greer shouted at her crew while all of them are running towards the ship being chased by 6 big guys holding out swords from the bar."We're sorry, they were trying to harass the girl so we fight them plus we recruited her in the crew."Chaeyoung said."Well I guess it's fine at least she looks unharmed by those men, so what's your name lass?"Greer said and asked for the girl's name "Jeon Somi"Somi said. "So uh Somi, welcome to our crazy cre-"Greer said but then stopped as someone tried to shot at them and luckily the man missed the shot. 

(1) somi pics ✨ (@_somipics) / Twitter

Suddenly Greer came to a stop making the others confused even the guys chasing them and she said "You know what, I'll take care of these guys.This won't take long."Greer said turning around facing the men who gulped and smirk while getting her swords then swinging it while circling around the men.

(Like this with dual sword and without the hook)

d17a2c96fda83f250c5d671bdfaaa756.gif

"Now lads, is that how you treat a group of ladies?Aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves."Greer said as she looked at them one by one. One of them seem familiar to her and so she then continued."So I am giving you a chance to leave or I get to give you guys a very painful lesson."Only one of them leave leaving five more to be delt with.

"You know I if I were you I should have follow him. Especially you Peggy leg, you met me before."Greer said making the said man confuse."huh, I never met you before."Peg man said."Goodness, your as idiotic as last time peggy."As she said that she remove her eyepatch making his eyes widened in fear."Your Captain Greer Adler."Peg man said."Well duh i only wore an eyepatch over my eye, so let's get on with it."After saying that, the group can hear the clashing of swords of the men and Greer. They are quite impress that she's fighting off 5 buff guys. Soon all the men were knocked out even Peg man who might need a replacement. Putting her swords back and walked towards the others while smirking."You just wanted to fight them didn't you G.?" Jeongyeon said."Yep! :D"

So they gave the signal to Tzuyu (which was a gunshot) that they were near as they were rowing their boat. Only to find an amusing scene, Sana and Tzuyu sitting on the ground with a passed out Sana's head on her shoulder."She passed from tripping on the floor and hit her head."Tzuyu said making the Elegant Rose crew face palm themselves knowing how clumsy their member is.

The group with their new crewmate Somi are now chilling and eating food made by the cooks as they wait for moon to be out as they needed to find the next location of where they have to go. They also told Somi about this adventure who is excited to be with new people and to be in the adventure.

(NIGHT . TIME)

Both Captain were in the quarters now holding the glowing crystal. The map they have found at the shrine have shown the upper part of Isla Oculta,with this they have place it on top of the previous one lining it up. At the side it had reveal it was somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, which will be difficult because it is the biggest ocean. This also include the next location which was a drawing of Greer's birthplace, Spain. Hopefully more about Isla Oculta will be reveal at the second location and what this key is actually used for.

Greer is also in deep though about what would happen in Spain, but shrug it off as they have a very long voyage ahead of them.

 


Hi there, hope you have a nice day and I hope you like this chapter.

Well I added a bit of some reference from Uncharted with the puzzles and journal writing.

Which is one of my favorite games.

Also I already put in some of the ships of this story.

What will happend next?

(This is literally me right now but I'm doing my best on writing these._

Spongebob is love. SpongeBob is life. Once I made a skit with art mannequins and modeling clay when I was supposed to clean my room.

Hehe see you soon <3 Seen you next chap

Darkllampaca