First sight, Our hearts collide [Changmin's POV]

Goodbye Changmin, My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was my first day in the university and I was so excited~ New beginning, new life~ I heard my mom shouted my name, worrying that I would be late on my first day. I answered back and told her that I'm about to go downstairs to eat breakfast before leaving. As expected, mom prepared my favorite foods. My eyes gleamed on the sight of a scrumptous feast. I thanked for the meal and started to dig in. This is the best way to start the school year, I thought. My heart is full with the taste of these amazing dishes. I drank water, got up and kissed my mom goodbye.

 

I did not really have much expectation on my university life. I just wanted to do what I am passionate for, finish a degree and make some friends.

As I arrived in the university, I slightly ran on the verge of my excitement that I did not realize that there was a girl walking, reading a book. I accidentally bumped into her, which made her book flew. She gazed at me, annoyed. I offered my hand so that she could get up but she did not take mine and just got up by herself. I could see on her expressions that she did not like what happened but she forced a smile. She looked beautiful that I was stunned for a few seconds. I smiled back like a fool, unknowingly. Then, she mumbled, "My book". I quickly searched for it with my eyes. I said, "There", had a quick step towards it, tapped it with my hands to remove the dust from the ground, and gave the book to her. She grabbed the book and said "Thanks", turning her head and walked away. I stared at the sight of her back length curly ends hair and smiled. Will I ever see her again? I thought. Then, I went straight ahead to my first class.

That girl did not leave my head for a while. Who is she? Is she my age? Or perhaps a sunbae? Will I see her smile again? Or even just her pretty face. Man, you're crazy, I told myself. It's just the first day~ The school is not as huge as a city

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter