Coz you are my one and only love, Changmin

Goodbye Changmin, My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's not on the plan to continue writing this short story~ But as I listen to 'In a Different Life', I felt that I have so many feelings that I am willing to share to you guys~ And my love for Changming is still growing. So here~~~~~

 

‐----------------‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 3months since Changmin and I broke up. Those 3 months was never easy. It was almost not bearable if not for my friend who always checked up on me. I could not eat. I felt like every food tastes so bland. I guess I lost a few kilos since then. I always ended up staring at thin air whenever I am alone. And a few tears will flow by. I really don't know what happened to me. I am just so sad~ I felt like I lost the other half of my body. It was difficult to think, to move. I feel so incomplete. I felt so distracted that there were times that I forgot the things that I needed to do. Most of the times, I just cry~ My friend witnessed this that she began to prepare food for me. She would give packed lunch so I wouldn't forget to eat. I really appreciated her efforts because she took the time to prepare them for me. She also scolded me for not taking care of myself~ I assured her that I will try to eat them all. At first, the taste of the food was so-so but as the days go by, I noticed that the food was getting more delicious. I joked her that maybe she just bought them somewhere. But she assured me that maybe her cooking skills have become better. Well, I had no choice but to believe her.

Ever since the breakup, there were several chances that I saw Changmin. One, every Fridays, because we were enrolled on the same class. Second, one Tuesday when I was passing by the library. And third, on a Monday, when I was entering the front door of the school. I always caught his eyes staring a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter