Will I ever see you again? [Changmin POV]

Goodbye Changmin, My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, I'm here". I said loudly, as soon as I opened the cafe door. There were few people inside the cafe and all of them looked at me after I said those words. I ignored their stares and immediately went to the kitchen. I saw my mom and she immediately came to me and leaned for a kiss. A group of female crew was staring at me, so I hesitated but still kissed my mom. I heard some giggles on the side but I just ignored them and said this to my mom. "Yes, mom, I love you, ok? so what do you want me to do here?", in a sarcastic tone.

She pointed her fingers towards some boxes and said this. "Get those boxes. It is time for an inventory. I'm so thankful I have a reliable son like you.", I heard her say. I told her that she does not need to tell that because if I don't obey her orders, I would not be able to eat her delicious dishes. She lightly punched me on my stomache while saying this. "So, you better get these all done before dinner. Bring these boxes to Keiko and help her with the inventory", she ordered. "Yes, ma'am", giving a salute. The girls laughed, then I smiled. My mom ordered them to go back to their respective stations while I went outside and looked for Keiko.

I saw Keiko in the cashier, taking orders when a familiar face surprised me. The girl I was looking for was there, next in line in front of the cashier. When it was her turn to order, her lips formed into a beautiful smile. It looks like she knows Keiko well. She ordered a cafe latte coffee and asked Keiko what time will her off be. Keiko said in an hour. The girl told Keiko that she would wait for her in the bookstore so that they could come home together. They bid goodbye, then I suddenly had an idea.

Keiko has been working for my mom's cafe for a year now. I know her well and she is nice. She is a hardworking student and we pretty much get along well. She is the only person in this cafe aside from my mom who does not stare at me and does not giggle on the side whenever I am there so I am comfortable with her. I carried the boxes on her area and told her that I will help her with the inventory.

As we started with the inventory, I asked her who was the girl she was talking with. She told me her name is Rika and she is her room mate and her very best friend in the world. A bright smile suddenly formed in my lips that I think she got a hint.

"Wait, you like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter