Fat Cats and Ice Cream

All That Glitters
"Do you want. To stay here for the night?" TOP asked Hayoung after dinner. They were cuddled up on the couch together, holding each other's hands. "I can't," she said, leaning back on the couch and sighing. "I have to feed my cat." "Your cat? You're picking your cat over me, Jagi?" he asked incredulously. Hayoung laughed. "My cat can't go without dinner or breakfast. You'll be fine without me though." "Your cat is fat! It can do without a meal or two," he whined, leaning over so you could clearly see his pout. "Seriously Oppa, I can't-" "Why don't you call Jungmin! She has keys right? She'll feed you cat for you!" "Oppa-" "Come on, you've got to stay here!" "Why?" you said, trying to sit up again. He pressed your lips together, "That's why. So stay, alright?" "Ugh, fine!" Hayoung pushed TOP from over her. "Move, I've got to find my phone so my cat doesn't die!" "Saranghae!" he called, reaching out for her hand. "Hajima," she frowned, walking away to get her phone from her bag that she had left by the kitchen. Teayang was in the kitchen. He pulled a container of ice cream from the freezer and placed it on the counter before he noticed Hayoung. He bowed in acknowledgment. She smiled at him and picked up her bag. "Do you want some ice cream? I can get a bowl for you and Seunghyun if you want." "No, it's okay," she smiled awkwardly. She wasn't too confident around some of the members of Big Bang. And by some of the members, Taeyang is the only one. It's not as though he was scary or anything, he was one of the more docile members. He was the only docile member, except for Seunghyun, and he stopped that very soon. Taeyang intimidated her, while she watched him dance or his cute eyesmiles, she got nervous, even though she could never pinpoint why. "Oh, alright," he smiled brightly at her anyway. "Well, we were thinking about watching a movie or something, do you think you and Seunghyun would want to join us-" "I'll ask," she slid down the hallway at breakneck speed. "Oppa-" "Do you want to watch a movie with everyone?" Seunghyun asked, with Seungri and Jiyong sitting next to him on the couch. "Uhm, s-" "You don't have to if you don't want to," he said. "No, it's okay Oppa, let's watch it," Hayoung said. As Seungri stood to let Hayoung sit next to her boyfriend, she said, "Oh no, it's fine, you can sit there. I want to sit on the floor." "Okay," Seungri said, sitting back down and greeted by a murderous glare from his hyungs. "Wait no, come sit up here, I'll sit on the floor." Hayoung pouted at him, "But I want to sit here..." "The floor isn't comfortable. Just sit on the couch." "Ugh, fine," she grumbled, sitting between Jiyong and Seunghyun. Taeyang entered the room and handed each of the boys and ice cream bar. "Did you forget Hayoung?" Seunghyun scolded, waving his bar dramatically at Taeyang. "No, she said she didn't want one," he smiled at her, "I can get you one if you want." "Aniyo, I don't want anything." He shrugged and sat on the floor next to Seungri. Hayoung anxiously stared at his back during the entire movie, ready to flinch and forget here entire vocabulary if he ever decided to turn around to face her. A/N -Hajima means stop, or don't do it.