Special Story: World of Our Own

Jinjoo OS Fiesta S2: Swan's Secret Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World Of Our Own

 

“Hey, earth to Minju.”  As Yujin was snapping her finger trying to get her best friend attention.

 

“Wanna go with me to check out that new cafe down the street? I heard they have some nice Earl Grey Tea served there.” 

 

Knowing that Minju has always wanted to be a tea sommelier, Yujin used this to her advantage to drag Minju going on date with her at every single cafe existing in the city. 

 

Or that was what she was thinking.

 

Minju on the other hand has always been the silent type leaving Yujin looking like someone who is crazy on a one sided love. Or is she? God knows what’s inside Minju’s head.

 

“Uh, sure. Give me time to pack all my stuff first.” the girl replied.

 

“Yes, she accepted. I’m sure she’ll say yes this time.” Yujin thought on her soon to be 205th attempt on asking Minju out.

 

“Alright, let’s go.”  

 

————————————————

 

“Alright so two Earl Grey Tea, that would be $12.”

 

Yujin reached for her wallet to pay for the tea.

 

“Aaaaaaand here’s your tea Minju. You know, we’ve been going to a lot of cafe and you haven’t even said a single word about any of the tea you drink. Are you sure about being a tea reviewer when I never even heard any of your rev-“

 

“That’s because I know you intentions, Yujin. I know how you feel about me. I know you’ve been harbouring feelings for me since we were in middle school.”

 

“Then why won’t you-“

 

“No. Just no Yujin. You know why. And you have to accept it.”

 

“You know I won’t give up right?”

 

“Yes. And that’s why I ask you to stop.”

 

Minju got up and left the cafe leaving Yujin speechless on the table.

 

Shortly after Minju left, Yujin was greeted with a familiar voice.

 

“Yujin is that you?” Wonyoung greeted her.

 

Wonyoung noticed another cup of tea on the table and asked, 

 

“Were you with Hyewon-unnie?”

 

“No, the tea was Minju. But she just left. Here you can have it instead. Minju wouldn’t want to have it wasted.”

 

“Oh sure. Thanks. How are you anyway. Haven’t heard from you since you left the company.”

 

“Nothing much, Hyewon has been taking care of me well and I’ve been working strictly from home only since Hyewon requested me to. And I’m also a volunteer bodyguard for Minju <3”

 

“Volunteer bodyguard?”

 

“Haha forget I said that. Someone need to take care of her too. Maybe I’m just repaying my debts to her.”

 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter