Memory Lane 7

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're about to go home after our schedule in Inkigayo while some of us need to go to our respective schedules.

 

As we walked out from the building I looked at the pair infront of me it's Hayoung and Naeun-Unnie. I fought the jealousy that's been building up inside since awhile ago.

 

I lazily fasten my pace and went ahead of them not minding their presence as I walked in front of them I felt someone beside me.

 

"Unnie, gwaenchana? She asked me while trying to reach my hand but before she could I shooed her hand. I can see the shock on her face.

 

"Sorry Hayoungie, I'm not in the mood right now" I coldly said to her and immediately went to the van.

 

'She has nothing to do with this Namjoo-ah' I mentally scolded myself.

 

As I settled myself inside the van I looked at the members slowly getting inside.

 

"I'm the driver for today" Chorong-Unnie said then started the engine.

 

It's a long quiet unusual ride I gaze through the window and an image of Han River appeared in front of me. 

 

​​​I gave Chorong-Unnie a questioning look at the mirror and she stared back giving me an authority look.

 

​​​​She parked the car near the railings and motioned us to get out.

 

I followed the other members going to our usual spot in the Han River but before we could settle Chorong Unnie spoke. 

 

​​​"What's wrong Kim Namjoo I saw you back there" she said softly. 

 

I looked at the other members and saw them looking at the river just listening to our conversation. 

 

​​​​​​"I'm just tired Unnie" I said to her and ended the topic. 

 

​​"Still, you're reason is not enough to justify your act awhile ago Jjoo besides you're not like that" Bomi-Unnie interrupts. 

 

​​​​​"Or even there's something wrong going on and we failed to plead and asked you" Eunji-Unnie said with a cold voice.  

 

​​​I hang my head low and pick not to respond to them. 

 

"Somethings off Namjoo-Unnie please tell us" Hayoung said shakily said. 

 

​​​​"Stay out of this Hayoung" I snapped at her and saw her with teary eyes.  

 

'Pabo Namjoo-ah why are you letting all the comments affected you' I thought to myself and looked away. 

 

​​​​​​"Don't ever talk like that again Kim Namjoo" Chorong Unnie warned me. 

 

I ign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter