Memory Lane 17

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gaze to my members with their concerning looks plastered in their faces.

 

I'm back in a hospital bed, advice by the doctor because I need a bed rest. 

 

I looked at Hayoung who's been looking at me ceaselessly for a long time. 

 

"Unnie gwaenchana?" she said while holding my hand. 

 

I noticed the other members put all their attention on me, then gave them a smile and went to looked back at Hayoung. 

 

I raised my hand and touched her head, gently patted it. 

 

"I'm okay don't worry" I said to her while touching her cheeks. 

 

"We're so sorry Unnie" she said sadly. 

 

I touched both of her cheeks and gave her a funny face then sighed. 

 

"It's not your fault maknae ah" I said to her. 

 

She's about to utter a word when Namjoo and Bomi immediately went to our direction laying comfortably beside me.

 

"Yah! the bed is so small" I jokingly said to them. 

 

But instead of pulling away, they both hugged me with grinning faces 

 

"Eunji-Unnie, get well soon" Namjoo said while hugging me comfortably.

 

I patted her head and gave her my smile. 

 

"Don't worry Namjoo-ah you can replace me if I'm not there" I said to her. 

 

But to my suprised she cried. 

 

'What a softy' I smiled then made her looked at me. 

 

"Yah, it's just a joke don't worry" I said to her softly trying to comfort her. 

 

"It's not the same without you Unnie" she said while sobbing. 

 

I felt the burden that I've been holding lessened by her response. 

 

I smiled at her while holding my tears, then I felt Bomi moved. 

 

"We know you're strong Eunji-ah, but please don't overworked yourself" she said with a concerned voice. 

 

Just like the others I nod and smiled at her. 

 

"Unnie's! it's my turn" said Hayoung while trying to push Bomi and Namjoo but none of them budge especially Namjoo letting out a loud snore. 

 

I laughed at her then saw Hayoung with her frustrated face. 

 

"Okay you leave me no choice" She said then went to hovered above Bomi. 

 

Bomi let out a loud groan before she stood up. 

 

"Aishh! You're heavy" she said while stretching her back then went to the sofa. 

 

"Don't underestimate our big baby" I said to her while patted Hayoung's head. 

 

Now both of the maknaes are with me on my be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter