Memory Lane 2

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Cheers" we clung our glass of condensed milk before digging in our Bingsu. 

 

We've arrived at the Bingsu Shop after a long noisy ride, as usual, the noise came from the bickering of the Unnie Line and from Namjoo-Unnie's Loudmouth.

 

Naeun-Unnie and I just shook our head at our member's antics. Maybe there are some things in this world that don't change.

 

I took a glance towards my members and saw them happily eating their Bingsus.

 

"Bingsu is the best!" Bomi-Unnie chirpily said. 

 

Namjoo-Unnie nodded rapidly and immediately give a thumbs up to show that she agrees. 

 

"Ahh~~ what a refreshing meal after our packed schedules, this is nice" Eunji-Unnie exclaimed. 

 

"You're only saying that because you don't have the need to pay it" Chorong-Unnie jokingly said. 

 

"Of course Unnie free foods are the best, I'm right Naeunie?" Eunji-Unnie grinned at the latter. 

 

"I guess?" Naeun-Unnie responds blankly at her. 

 

"You know unnie it's been a while we're doing these kinds of stuff" I diverge the topic. 

 

Bomi-Unnie immediately responds with a hint of excitement in her eyes. 

 

"Yeah, since it's our anniversary today why don't we celebrate at our apartment and grab some drinks unnie?" Bomi-Unnie asked Chorong-Unnie. 

 

"Then what about going home Unnie? You know that I hardly can handle much alcohol" Namjoo-Unnie said worriedly. 

 

"Don't worry Joo. Let's stay for the night" Eunji unnie suggested. 

 

So this means it's a sleepover. I feel a sudden excitement by the thought. 

 

"Yahh! Since when did I agree on this?" Chorong-Unnie exclaimed cutely. 

 

We just laugh at her cuteness. Then Naeun-Unnie responds to her. 

 

"You don't need to Rong-Unnie. You can't resist us" she grinned at her. 

 

Its true Chorong-Unnie can't say no to us a soft heartened one, that's is the kind of person she is. 

 

"Well it's settled, let's buy chicken feet and tteokbokki and some soju" Bomi-Unnie said. 

 

"I'm sure that's not enough Bbomm-ah, considering our big appetites" Eunji-Unnie stated. 

 

Bomi-Unnie gives her a nod that she agrees with her. 

 

"Unnies did all of you notice that when we come back, we ate large amounts of food instead of following our diets" I said to them. 

 

"This two even shoot for a Mukbang at KBS" Chorong-Unnie pointed at Namjoo and Bomi-Unnie. 

 

"Unnie, I was filming for Bbom Bbom Bbom besides Namjoo is with me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter