Memory Lane 13

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"6 iced Americans, take out" I said to the cashier.

 

It's already past 4am and I didn't have much sleep. As promised I stopped by at a coffee shop.

 

"Maybe I will just sleep at Rong Unnie's" I yawned and took a seat while waiting my order.

 

My phone beeped as I settle down, I opened the message and saw the name of the person I've contacted few days ago.

 

From: SooHe 

Naeun-Unnie your package has arrived where do I deliver this?.

 

 

So it's already here. I smiled then tapped my reply.

 

To: Soo He

Can you deliver it here at the coffee shop on 3rd street SooHe-ah? I need to go at Rong-Unnies place after this.

 

 

Then a few minutes she replied. 

 

 

From: SooHe 

I'm on my way Naeun-Unnie be there soon :). 

 

 

I gave out a sigh and slumped back at my seat. 

 

 

I gradually looked at my elbow that used to have a bruised in it. 

 

 

'It's been awhile' I smiled a bit then a memory came into my mind. 

 

 

"Thank you Ahjussi!" then I grab the bags of food and went out. 

 

 

I'm about to go back to our dorm after filming my drama called Cinderella and the four knights. 

 

 

I grabbed my phone from my pocket that has been beeping for minutes because of the members asking my whereabouts. 

 

 

I walked to our dorm after choosing to buy some foods for the members instead of letting Manager-Oppa deliver me to our dorm. 

 

 

I looked at the time and realized it's already late. 

 

 

'Maybe they're getting worried' after that I fasten my pace as the image of the building of our dorm appeared infront of me. 

 

 

I felt someone behind my back and saw a figure of a man on a distance looking at me. 

 

 

I shrugged and fasten my pace to cross the road. 

 

 

"You're already there Naeun-ah, you can do this" I cheered myself. 

 

 

I'm about to cross the road when the man grabbed my arm and covered my mouth, causing the bags of food fall  to the ground. 

 

 

 

I struggled to let go from the man's grip then he dragged me to a dark alley. 

 

 

My heart pounded loudly as tears flawlessly streamed unto my face. 

 

 

I tried to scream and shut my eyes close because of frustration. 

 

 

We stopped at the corner and he whispered into my ear. 

 

 

"Give me your wallet or else you die" he said while putting a knife near my neck. 

 

 

I nodded rapidly at his statement. Then he slowly loosened his grip. 

 

 

I grabbed both of his arms bending it and shifted my body facing his then kicked his groin. 

 

 

'Thanks to Rong-Unnie and Bomi-Unnie for teaching me some skills' and just like that I ran with my heels. 

 

 

I continue to ran as much as I can while catching my breathe, when my heels started to break causing me to tripped. 

 

 

I fell unto the ground with my elbow supporting me. 

 

 

"Arghhhh" I scream in pain while catching my breathe. 

 

 

I tried to get up but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter