Prologue - A legend from dawn of Mankind

The Children of the Apocalypse

Legends written so many years ago, at the dawn of mankind, have been perpetrated from generation to generation until they reached our time. Everyone may have forgotten these legends as old as the world, yet it is nothing. The ruling order keeps reminding mankind these legends for everyone to know that the danger lurks. This threat, directly sent from heavens, is everywhere and can kill you anytime. This danger can take every existing shape: man, woman, child, adult, elderly; a stranger in the street, a friend or your own mother can be part of these extraordinary beings endowed with unbelievable capacities. These beings are called the Thaumaturges (notes: they are more commonly designated as Thaumas).

Their abilities are inherited from two gods: Libel, deity of nature, and Mellix, deity of metaphysical forces, who gave their powers to children of our world to protect the twelve most powerful of them: The Children of the Apocalypse, their greatest creation.

If unfortunately these twelve children came to reunite, the skies would darken, the sun would die out, the animals would perish, the ground would crack, the waters would engulf everything before retiring, leaving only rivers of fire and blood, until chaos would be the only thing left, long after the extinction of humanity.

Luckily, the Ash Warriors are there to protect you. Give the alert if you ever come across one of these magical beings or, if you notice that they do not control their powers, annihilate them! The survival of humanity is the struggle of each one of us.

Our fight is very difficult because these Thaumas and these Children of the Apocalypse are almost identical to us, normal people, mortals who fear the wrath of the gods.

Their physical differences and abilities are reported below to help you identify these assassins.

X Son of Libel, divinity of the forces of nature.

] Son of Mellix, deity of metaphysical forces.

--

X First child: Master of electricity, wears a symbol representing a kind of arrow-tailed scorpion on the right scapula. Emits a purple glow. Can command the heavens, send powerful electric shocks, and control the volts domesticated by humans. Fear the earth.

X Second child: Master of flight, carries a symbol representing a dragon in the hollow of the kidneys. Emits an orange glow. Can fly away and turn into a dragon, can spit flames. Fears copper.

] Third child: Master of teleportation, carries a triangle-shaped symbol under the left collarbone. Emits a yellow glow. Can move at will, no matter the distance. Fears isolation in a lead cage.

X Fourth child: Master of fire, carries a symbol in the shape of a Phoenix above the right hip. Emits a red glow. Can summon the flame bird, can control fire and magma. Fears water and cold.

] Fifth child: Caregiver, carries a symbol in the shape of a unicorn head on the left of their neck. Emits a green glow. Can heal, can give life as well as take it back. Fear acids and poisons. Needs sunlight or magical light to recover some energy.

] Sixth child: Master of telekinesis, carries a symbol made up of circles linked together on the back of the left hand. Emits a pink glow. Can levitate objects from afar, send telepathic messages and control spirits. Powers blocked by titanium.

] Seventh child: Master of light, carries a symbol resembling the compass or to a kind of star on the back of the right hand. Emits a white glow. May plunge a place into darkness or bright light, may send light signals, may cause blindness and severe burns. Fear of opaque materials and can be injured by its own attacks with mirrors.

] Eighth child: Master of super strength, wears a fang-like symbol on the left shoulder blade. Emits a brown glow. Can carry loads 50 times its weight and break any material. Can levitate rocks. Fears all types of weapons and magic attacks if it is not protected by a stone shield.

] Ninth child: Time master. Has an hourglass symbol on the right bicep. Emits a golden glow. Can stop time, speed it up, slow it down. Can go back in time, or to the future. Can even go back to the origin of the creation of a subject until its complete disintegration. Fears no human creation known to date but quickly runs out of energy, leaving him defenseless.

X Tenth child: Ice master. Has a symbol made up of segments, crosses, squares, triangles on his left bicep. Emits a pale blue glow. Can lower the temperature, freeze any material, and survive in places where the temperature is too low for humans to survive. Fears heat. "

X Eleventh child: Master of the wind. Has a circular symbol above the left hip. Emits a silver glow. Can control the winds from all directions, from all forces, create devastating tornadoes and levitate somewhat. Fears the earth.

X Twelfth child: Master of water. Has a drop symbol under the right collarbone. Emits a dark blue glow. Can control water, make it appear anywhere, dry up flooded areas, create tidal waves. Fears electricity.