Closer to second step

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The airport was a chaos, filled with unseen faces hustling and bustling with their luggages to reach their destination while some were running with tearful eyes to the welcoming arms of their loved ones. 
 Wheein looked at Yongsun and locked their fingers tightly, she was afraid of losing the girl in this new place.  
" London is so different from Seoul... " said Jiyeon who helped push Yong's suitcase. 
" yeah.. There's so many people even in this hour.." said Wheein and still looking around. It's midnight but there were so many cars, buses and people. 
Yongsun smiled and rested her head on Wheein's shoulder, " are we waiting for a taxi?" 
"mm.." Wheein nodded, " Jiyeon unnie is talking to the driver." She looked at Yongsun and patted her head, " are you tired?" They just had a very long flight. 
Yongsun nodded, " thank god my sister is not here with us..it's quite peaceful for now.." 
Wheein yawned. She was also tired. " i need to gain some energy before I meet her later..errrgg... I'm not ready.." Wheein was whining 
Yongsun giggled, " kyeowoo.." 
Wheein was going to complain but Jiyeon came in time.  
" let's go.. I find a cab" 
The driver came to help them, "Welcome to London, Do you have any luggages?  
"Yes, we have three suitcases" Jiyeon responded and moved all the suitcases near the back of the cab while Wheein could only stare at them since she didn't know how to join their English conversation. " Thank you sir" she finally said something in English which made them smile because of her cute accent. 
" You're welcome miss.. " 
Wheein opened the door and helped Yongsun to get inside the car. Jiyeon went to the front seat. " Wheein.. Can you show him the hotel address?" 
Wheein took out her phone and showed the mail with the hotel address. The driver nodded and drove her the cab away from the airport.  
All of them were silent, because of fatigue. Wheein leaned on the lover's shoulder. Feeling sweet weight, Yongsun smiled to herself, patted her hand lovingly and leaned her head too. Another moment for them to keep in the memory album.  
Wheein closed her eyes just for a second and didn't even realize when they arrived at the entrance of the hotel.  

Chorong picked a high class hotel for the comfort of all. Hotel staff were waiting for their arrival. Two butlers take their luggage from a cab. Wheein was going to pay but Jiyeon stopped her. " I'm going to meet Dr. Simon, so don't pay.. I will use that cab again and then pay for everything. '' she smiled "Simon's shift ends in like an hour. But you two should go rest. Take some sleep. It was a tough night. I will back late, so don’t wait for me" 
" But... " Wheein looked at the butlers with terrified eyes, " I can't speak English.. I don’t know how to check in.." 
Jiyeon giggled, " Jung Wheein.. You got a girlfriend who can translate for you, so... Geogjeong geumanhae.. " ( stop worrying) 
Wheein pouted and nodded. Jiyeon waved a goodbye at the girls and went back to the cab 
" Let's get in.. It's cold outside" They went to the reception desk. One of the porters gave them two keys for two bedrooms. Wheein was dumbfounded. "What is going on Yong?" she asked " Why they give me two keys?" 
"I asked Chorong to book for us separate rooms. Firstly I want you to feel comfortable. Not under some kind of pressure to take care of me. Secondly I have been in this hotel several times for business delegations and you don’t have to worry." Yongsun explained herself, but Wheein's concern didn't fade away. 
Wheein sighed, "You know this is a problem for me. I want to be close to my girlfriend, I can't leave you alone. What if something happens to you when I’m not there?" 
"Wheein... you know you can come to me anytime, but I want you to have your own room for now. We will be separated when we need to sleep... Please understand." Yong tried to persuade Wheein. 
" Okay.. I will just leave your room when I’m sure you are asleep"  
Yongsun gave up, " Okay.." 
"Can I help you with your keys? Is there some problem with check in?" Asked porter in English  
"Ah, no. Everything is okay. I’m sorry you have to wait. Thank you for your patience. One question. Could we order the standard menu from today’s dinner to my room? For 2 people " asked Yongsun in English 
"Yes, of course. Food will be in your room in an hour. Miss Kim, we have upgraded the gym. I remember you asked about that last time. It’s open 24/7. Feel free to come by. Is there anything else I can help you with? " 
" No, that’s all. Thank you" Yongsun bowed again and grabbed Wheein arm.  
Wheein sighed, she still couldn't accept the separate room decision. " Let's go to your room.." 
" Are you mad?" Yongsun asked since Wheein's voice sounded different. 
Wheein shook, " no.. It’s just hard for me to understand your decision about sleeping alone, but I respect that and do what you want " 
" Thank you.."  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  

Next morning  

Wheein never got that good sleep in her life. Bed was so comfortable, the scent in the room lulled her to sleep in minutes. This is all she needed to get good sleep at night, but one thing or more likely a person could make it better. Wheein respected Yongsun's decision about rooms. Even during yesterday's dinner Yong kept her distance from girlfriend. She suspected that Yongsuns do that because of their closeness in the past week. They tried to avoid too much intimacy and take it slow, but they’re pulling each other like magnets. For their sake they never crossed the line, only kissing and hugging from time to time, even when both of them want more.  
Wheein stretched herself on the bed, trying to wake up the body. She wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter