I love you

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein her motorbike and headed straight toward Yong's house. Once she was arrived. She parked her bike and grabbed the key out before climbed off from the bike. 

Her heart was beating incredible fast.

Wheein stood in front of the door. She released a nervous breath before reached her hand and rang the bell.  When no one seemed to respond, wheein pressed the bell again. Still no respond. She was about to press the bell again suddenly the door opened. 

" You are back?" asked chorong with her shocked face

" yes.. " wheein whispered nervously. She gulped hard, " I'm sorry i should leave her alone.. Can i meet her right now? I have something very important to tell her.." wheein sound so desperately.

Chorong sighed, " I don't think Miss Kim wanted to meet you.."

" i know.. " wheein lowered her head, 

Chorong didn't have a heart to let this cute puppy go. " please promise me to tell her something good and... Don't hurt her again..." 

Wheein instantly smiled so wide, her deep dimple showed up, " thank you" she whispered softly. 

Chorong smiled back and gave her a space to come in. Wheein walked inside and tried to find yongsun around the room. 

" she is in her room.. " 

Wheein nodded when chorong pointed the room at the corner. 

The door was unlock, wheein slowly pushed the door in and saw yongsun was sitting alone. 

" chorong?" she called.

Wheein bit her lips, she didn't want to scare her. A few step more and wheein was in front of yongsun. 

" yong..." wheein whispered softly, breaking the silent between them.

Yongsun instantly stood up when she realized that it was wheein. " why are you back?"

Wheein stepped closer and wrapped her arms around yongsun's waist then pushed her face on yong's neck. " I'm sorry..." 

Yongsun didn't reply her. She let wheein continued her unspoken words. 

" I Love You, Yong...I love you so much.." wheein's eyes started to pool with her tears " please.. Don't push me away when i have decided to hold your hands again"  

Yong tried to not hug wheein back. She tried to hold herself and thought everything was just a daydream. Once she woke up, everything will gone. " wheena..." she whispered sadly, her lips trembled and her voice about to break. " wheena.." she called again and felt wheein were hugging her more tightly.  

Yongsun gave up on her own egoist. 

She decided to break all of her wall and tried it again. 

She hugged wheein's back and inhale wheein's scent. The scent that she missed a lot. Wheein's sweet scent that would always remind yong of magnolia flower. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter