first step

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, Thanks for @EstePill for helping me editting and giving me some idea for this update.

Second, Thanks for ALL Reader who read this story and gave me your feed back. It's really helping me alot and making me want to finish this story as soon as possible.

English is not my mother language and I know I'm bad at it. So forgive me for some mistakes/ errors that i made in previous chapters

I hope you enjoy this story as much as i enjoy making this story. 

stay healthy and be happy :)

 

--

 

Wheein and Yongsun felt great relief after their conversation with Mrs. Jung. Her blessing meant a lot to them. That was the first step of their happiness. There's still a long way ahead, and they didn't mind keeping this journey step by step. 

Mrs. Jung had to go since she still needs to open the bakery. And she wanted to leave the girls alone, so they could have some time together. " Omma needs to go now… I'm sure both of you have a lot to talk about. If you need any help later, text or call me, Whee...and Don't forget to give me an update, okay?" 

Wheein nodded, "okay, mom" 

 Mrs. Jung hugged both of them. All of them could feel the love and warmth from the sharing embrace. It was like the big stone was gone, and happiness was sprinkling around them. 

"Thank you mom, I love you"  Wheein replied and kissed her goodbye.  

" Thank you so much, Mrs Jung... Please don't hesitate to keep visiting"  

Mrs Jung smiled, "I will visit more often… Omma needs to go now… Take care of Yong, okay?" 

Wheein nodded. 

Mrs. Jung left. Wheein took a look at Yongsun. She observed her beauty, which made her smile widely. " Should we get in?" 

Wheein nodded and was going to help her, but the moment she turned around, she hit her forehead. " Ah!!" 

Wheein let out a quick chuckle at her lover, who was her head to ease the pain from the hit. " appa?" She helped Yong to move a few steps away from the wall. 

Yongsun pouted and nodded.  

Wheein should be worried, but she couldn't hold her smile because of Yong's clumsiness.  "Let me see". She leaned closer to her girlfriend, gave a few rubs around the red mark before planting a kiss on her forehead. "Better?" 

Yongsun's cheeks became slightly red. Even though this was not the first time Wheein did that, she felt shy like in a fresh relationship. She missed that kind of affection. It made her heart beat so fast. " It's still hurting", she wanted that kiss again. She wanted to feel that butterfly in her stomach. 

Wheein grinned, she kissed her forehead again, but longer. "Better"" she asked. 

Yongsun blushed and nodded, "should I get hurt more, so you could kiss me more?"  

Wheein was taken aback by Yong's boldness. She used to hear it a lot but heard her confession again like now made Wheein remembered their past. " All you need to do is ask, and I will do it… You don't need to hurt yourself to get my kiss because I want to kiss you all the time... "Wheein cupped Yong's face, "But I would like it if we take our new relationship slowly...  Are you okay with it?" 

Yongsun took Wheein's hands and kissed them. " I'm okay... Your presence here is more than enough for me..." 

Wheein leaned in and kissed her. " Thank you... Let me help you, so you won't bump into anything again" she .  

Yongsun pouted, "Tease me all you want 

"You know, you should prepare yourself to be showered with my love but in little slowly way..." she held Yong's hand "I’m not taking ’NO’ as an answer" she placed Yong's hand on her shoulder to help her move, but older one had different plan in her mind. She glued herself to Wheein's back. The hands which should be on her shoulder were moving to her waist. Yongsun held her so tight, like her life depended on it. Wheein touched the hands which were placed on her belly now.  

There was a short silence, they just wanted to savor that sweet moment. Yongsun finally spoke up 

" I feel so blessed right now... Having you with me… Having your mom approve and blessing... I don't know how to express how happy I am, right… Thank you for accepting me again..." Her head is still in the back of the lovers neck. Wheein could feel a warm breath on her skin.  "I miss doing this... I miss you..." 

Wheein grinned. Having another honest confession was making her heart skip a beat, "I miss you too... We still have a lot of things to do but for now we should get dressed, don't you think? 

"Mhm…"the older woman whined. " Can't we just stay like this?" 

Wheein laughed, "no… Could you loose your grip Yong? We have to get into the bathroom, but we can't move if you stick your body behind me" 

"No, I don't want to.  We can walk like that" Yong's still stubborn as always.  

" You are being so clingy right now" 

Yongsun hid her face on whee's neck, "You like it too" 

Both of them laughed. Wheein just let Yongsun do it her way. They walked to the bathroom with little steps, just like cute penguins.  

Once they arrived, Wheein guided her to stand in front of the sink. Wheein put some paste on the toothbrush and handed it to Yongsun. " I will go grab some clothes for us while you are brushing your teeth. I will need your cloth again" 

" get what you want"  Yong said with a bright smile 

"Okay, be right back" 

Wheein dashed to the room, she doesn't want Yongsun to be alone too long. Yong's wardrobe was opened. She just chose random yesterday, but today she wanted to dress properly because they were going outside today. She looked through all the shelves to find something comfy. Yongsu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter