005

It's Okay to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

 

 

(Apink - Let us love) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh51CdzkalE

Finishing up, everyone stood up from their seats. A few people were tipsy - Johnny, Mark, Taeil and Taeyong.

ShinAe was tipsy but not as bad as the others. She was able to stand up from her seat with no issue. Holding Jaehyun's shirt out to him, she returned it. "Thank you Jaehyun," she softly said, feeling tired from the alcohol. The room was spinning a little but she was able to hold her composure and walk towards the exit.

Coming out of the restaurant, she strided out forgetting that there was a step she had to go down. Putting her right foot forward, she almost fell forward but Eunhee caught her arm in time.

"Careful, ShinAe. I'll get a taxi for you. Sorry I can't take you home." Eunhee apologised, feeling bad that she couldn't help ShinAe.

"It's alright. I'll be fine," ShinAe reassured her with a slight slur in her words.

"I can take her home." Jaehyun just came out of the restaurant.

Shaking both her hands and her head, ShinAe refused, " No, no, no. I can get a taxi. It's far from here."

"That's okay. I don't mind," Jaehyun shrugged. ShinAe continued to reject his offer to take her home.

Eunhee lightly pushed ShinAe to Jaehyun, " Go with him ShinAe. I'd rather he takes you home than you go home in a taxi alone." On the outside ShinAe pouted at Eunhee in disagreement, but she internally agreed as well - especially when it's 1AM. Yerin, Hana and Soojung left together since they lived near each other.

Turning to Jaehyun, ShinAe asked him, "What about your friends? How are they getting home?"

"They take the taxi together. They always crash at each other's place. They'll be alright," Jaehyun knew what his friends were going to do. Mark will crash at Johnny's place, Haechan crash at Jungwoo's and Doyoung at Taeil's.

Making their way to his car, they walked side by side silently. Jaehyun occasionally stole glances at her and bit his lip in deep thought. He didn't have trouble talking to her at the restaurant and at the club. What's the different now? His mind was as blank as a fresh A4 paper. Jaehyun had no conversation starters in his head, and it was irritating him.

ShinAe was holding onto the straps of her leather backpack while walking. Jaehyun peeked at her and saw her looking down at her feet while walking. At that moment, she almost trudged to a pile of trash that was on the side of the alley. Jaehyun reached out and pulled her towards him.

"oh my- sorry! So sorry!" Her eyes widen. She felt guilty for not watching where she was going.

"Are you alright? Is something bothering you? Ever since we left the restaurant you look bothered by something. Even before we went into the restaurant - when you were with your friends", Jaehyun stared at her concerned.

" Just about work things. I'm okay." ShinAe rememberered the sweet elderly lady who gave her the scarf. Taehee has been getting fevers after fevers but they could not find the reason for it.

ShinAe sudddenly faced Jaehyun. "Oh what? You were standing outside waiting for us? Why didn't you say 'Hi' sooner? " ShinAe was shocked when Jaehyun said he was there the whole time and questioned him. Jaehyun's ears started to go red. How was he going to tell her he didn't say 'Hi' earlier ,because he was too busy watching her. *I'm going to sound like a creep.* Racking through his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter