Bursting emotions

Your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as Taehyung put Jisoo on the bed, he received a call from RM.

 

“Are you still with Jisoo?” asked RM. “Her manager is looking for her everywhere”

 

“She’s in my room” said Taehyung. “She got drunk and I didn’t know where to bring her”

 

“Why did you bring her there?” asked RM. “Are you crazy?”

 

“Just tell her manager to come here and take her to her room” said Taehyung. “I want to sleep right now too”

 

A few minutes later, Jennie and RM knocked on his door.

 

Jennie ran to Jisoo who was sleeping sound on Taehyung’s bed.

 

“I appreciate that you brought her here and I’m sorry if she caused you trouble” said Jennie. “But I hope this doesn’t happen anymore, I hate to see her getting hurt the most”

 

Taehyung didn’t respond to her, instead, RM stepped up and spoke.

 

“I’m sorry but Taehyung didn’t even hurt her” said RM. “Just take her out of here before anyone sees”

 

Jennie tried waking up Jisoo but she was sleeping very soundly.

 

“I’ll just carry her to her room” said Taehyung as he carried Jisoo in his arms. “Don’t wake her up”

 

Jennie led the way in silence while RM was left in the room.

 

He covered his face with both of his hands in disbelief.

 

Taehyung came back a couple of minutes later.

 

RM pulled him to the corner of the room.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” asked RM. “It’s not just about Jisoo, there is Mina as well, you haven’t published about your break-up yet. What will the people think of you?”

 

Taehyung pushed RM aside and sat on his bed.

 

“I can’t think straight now hyung” said Taehyung. “Let me sleep first”

 

“You haven’t been thinking straight since you met her” said RM. “You didn’t even think there might be cameras around you, and you brought her here to your room and carried her back to her room”

 

Taehyung let out a long sigh.

 

“I know it’s ridiculous” said Taehyung. “How can I.. how can I like the woman who made my bestfriend die? I know it’s absurd hyung, so give me some time to deal with it”

 

RM sat beside him and patted his back.

 

“Focus on your work” said RM. “You will forget her eventually”

 

RM left him alone in his room.

He didn’t expect him to fall for Jisoo in that short amount of time.

He saw how much hate he had towards Jisoo in the beginning.

 

It was true Taehyung wanted to get revenge at her, he wanted to hurt her and make her feel miserable, but everytime he tried to, he was the one who always ended up protecting her.

 

Taehyung turned his phone on before sleeping.

He saw some missed calls and messages from Mina.

 

“How are you doing?”

 

“The weather is really great here, I wish you were with me”

 

“I’m coming back in a week”

 

“You didn’t forget my parents’ anniversary, did you?”

 

“I’ll see you there”

 

“I miss you”

 

 

He completely forgot about Mina.

 

He had to deal with her first. He had to finish what he had with her.

 

He thought her parents’ anniversary would be the right time to ask her to publish about their break-up.

 

He fell asleep thinking about all these things.

 

He woke up the next day with the smell of coffee all over his room.

 

“I saw you opening your eyes” said RM. “Get up now and eat”

 

Taehyung got up and rubbed his eyes.

 

“Why did you bring the breakfast here?” asked Taehyung. “I could have just gone down”

 

RM gave him the coffee.

 

“I didn’t want you to bump into Jisoo the first thing in the morning” said RM. “She’s having breakfast there with Jennie”

 

Taehyung sipped on the cup of coffee.

RM noticed there was a bite mark on one of his hands.

 

“Did you bite yourself while sleeping?” asked RM. 

 

“Why would I bite myself?” said Taehyung. “Jisoo did that when she was drunk”

 

“Did you disinfect it already? Human bites are more dangerous” said RM. “Even if the bruise is small, you should get it treated, I’ll call the doctor now”

 

Taehyung stood up and stopped him.

 

“There’s nothing serious about it” said Taehyung. “What would I tell the doctor if he asked me who bit me? It doesn’t even hurt so don’t worry about it.”

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo and Jennie had just finished having breakfast.

 

Jennie was looking at her the entire time without saying anything to her.

 

“Jennie, is my face that bloated?” asked Jisoo. “I feel like my cheeks have become so heavy”

 

Jennie glared at her.

 

“Unnie, do you know what happened to you last night?” asked Jennie. “Do you remember anything?”

 

Jisoo looked around them.

 

“The director forced me to drink with him, thankfully Taehyung and his manager joined me in the table” said Jisoo. “Then I think I got drunk..”

 

Jisoo’s brows furrowed as her mind drifted off in thoughts.

 

“Taehyung brought you to his room” said Jennie in a low voice.

 

Jisoo let out a sigh of relief.

 

“What a relief” said Jisoo.

 

“A relief?” asked Jennie raising her voice a little. “Unnie, do you trust him that much? He might have hurt you..”

 

“But he didn’t” said Jisoo. “I know he doesn’t want anything to happen to me, and I’m thankful to him for that”

 

Jennie reached for Jisoo’s hands.

 

“Unnie, I don’t want to interfere with anything in your life” said Jennie. “But please, don’t let him or anyone else hurt you again, don’t put too much trust”

 

 

————————————————-

 

 

Jisoo and Taehyung held hands while strolling along the beach.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter