Happy together

Your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“It just started” said Taehyung to Jin who had just arrived. 

 

The two of them were standing at the end of the hall, both looking nervous and uneasy.

 

They could only watch from afar and hear from the speakers what was going on.

 

Mina hadn’t said a word yet.

 

She was unaware of Jin and Taehyung’s presence in that big hall.

 

She was just as nervous as the two of them.

 

The director and the writer had just finished speaking.

 

It was the time to introduce the actors.

 

The moment Mina grabbed the mic, Taehyung became stiff, nervously gulping as he was waiting for what she was about to say.

 

“Thanks for coming to our press conference” said Mina. “I hope you can all enjoy this movie”

 

Jin put a hand on Taehyung’s shoulder as he noticed him sweating cold.

 

“Were you able to talk to her?” Taehyung asked Jin.

 

Jin nodded.

 

“She mentioned about what happened last night..” said Jin. “That you told her parents the truth..”

 

Taehyung looked at Mina from afar.

 

“When I looked into her eyes last night, I realized it wasn’t love..” said Taehyung. “What she thought she felt towards me wasn’t love.. it wasn’t her heart that couldn’t let me go.. it was her ego.. she couldn’t bear to lose.. she felt competitive when I suddenly wanted to break up from her.. I kinda felt sad for her..”

 

Jin had a mysterious look on his face.

 

“When someone who has always received love from everyone, suddenly feels not being loved..” Jin spoke. “They will surely feel aggressive.. badly wanting to get your attention.. looking for every way to make you love them.. Mina must have been possessive because she knew she would never be able to possess you..”

 

Then they heard Mina speaking again.

 

“I wanted to take this moment to officially say something..” she said.

 

Her hands and her voice trembled, probably due to the weight of the words she was about to say.

 

“Last night, Mina said..” Jin continued talking to Taehyung.  “That she was planning big changes in her life”

 

Taehyung looked at him.

 

“What changes?” he asked. “When will she stop doing this to herself?”

 

Then they heard a commotion.

 

People looked surprised. Voices were heard all over the hall.

 

The two men couldn’t see what was happening.

 

And only when a reporter gave a question to Mina, they were able to understand what had happened.

 

“May we ask the reason why you cut your own hair now?” asked the reporter. “What is it that you are trying to say?”

 

Jin smirked.

 

“So this was what she meant” Jin commented. 

 

Taehyung still couldn’t get to understand what was happening.

 

“The character I’m playing in this movie is a female killer who is hired to kill the man she fell in love with..” Mina continued speaking. “What will happen to her? Will she kill him? Can she even kill him?”

 

People kept murmuring.

 

They didn’t understand where it was heading. 

 

“Are you giving us spoilers?” a reporter asked. 

 

Everyone looked very confused.

 

Jin tapped Taehyung’s back.

 

“I think she’s given up” Jin said. 

 

But Taehyung was utterly confused of what was happening.

 

“They say cutting your hair represents the time with your loved one.. I have chosen to finally give an end to something I couldn’t have..” said Mina. “I am here to apologize for lying about my engagement with Kim Taehyung..”

 

More flashes of camera were seen. The voices were not just whispers anymore.

 

“I announced the engagement without him knowing.. I did it despite having broken up with him months ago..” Mina continued speaking. “I thought I would be happy seeing him get hurt but I was the one who ended up getting hurt because of my selfishness..”

 

Taehyung was finally able to heave a sigh of relief. 

It was what Jin meant when he said she had given up already.

 

“I wasn’t even able to threaten her on marrying me” Jin said. “I think what you told her last night woke her up completely”

 

Taehyung smiled. He thought it was finally over. 

 

“Then all the rumors about Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo are true?” asked one of those reporters. “Is everything true?”

 

Mina stood up.

 

“Kim Jisoo never got in between me and Taehyung.. it was me who tried to get in between them” said Mina as she bowed her head. “I sincerely apologize to Jisoo”

 

Everyone was shocked at her confessions.

The superstar who was selfish enough to destroy someone else’s relationship had turned the press conference of her movie into a total mess.

 

 

 

“What will happen to her? Will she kill him? Can she even kill him?”

 

After putting a lot of thoughts into it, it was Mina herself she ended up killing.

 

She chose to return what didn’t belong to her. 

For the first time in her life, she lost.

 

 

 

——————————————————-

 

 

 

Three months later..

 

 

“Unnie.. I’ve got some news for you” said Jennie over the phone. “The director of the drama you starred in has been found guilty of harassing a model.. how disgusting is that? I’m glad nothing happened when you worked with him.. I almost choked up when I saw the news this morning”

 

Jisoo was getting her hair fixed by her new stylist.

 

“I thought I told you to study but all you do is tell me all the news you hear everyday..” said Jisoo while going out of her waiting room. “Don’t tell me you’re with RM again? You said you didn’t like him but you’re always together..”

 

Jisoo could hear the two of them arguing over the phone and she found them cute together.

 

“Unnie.. it’s true I’m with him shopping at the mall” said Jennie. “But that’s not important.. what we saw is just more shocking.. you won’t believe this”

 

Jisoo was reviewing her script while talking with Jennie.

 

“What is this shocking thing you saw with RM?” asked Jisoo curiously. “You better hurry up ‘cause I’m about to shoot a kissing scene now..”

 

“Kissing scene?” Jennie asked in a loud voice. “But Taehyung said he’d come over there to pick you up.. he’ll be jealous again for sure”

 

Jisoo handed the script to her manager as she noticed Taehyung coming.

 

“What is it that you saw?” asked Jisoo. “Tell me.. it’s my cue soon”

 

“I saw Jin with Mina here a few minutes ago” said Jennie. “I think Jin was talking about Mina when he said he was about to get engaged with someone we know..”

 

Jisoo wasn’t surprised anymore. It was expected that Jin would sometime get engaged. 

She wanted him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter