Chapter 6

Pirates Stories 2min SHINee history au

 

"Are you going so early?" A guard who came out of nowhere asked the girl who came out of the palace doors, he smelled of alcohol and looked at her like he was some kind of snack. "Yes," she replied and walked towards the pier. Luckily no one followed her. 

 

When Taemin got to the pier he hurried to get on the ship and go to the captain's room to get out of the clothes he was wearing. But something did not feel right. The ship was completely quiet. No pirate was seen onboard. When he pushed the door of the captain's room open, someone he had never met came out of it, smelling of alcohol and looking completely -faced. When his eyes fell on the girl standing in front of him he smiled a yellow-toothed smile and laughed. He tossed a bottle he was holding and approached the guest who appeared at his door.

 

Taemin walked back slowly, scanning the ship and realizing it was the wrong ship. "Look what do we have here," the man said walking in a not so straight line. "A girl," the man looked at him, scanning his body, and continuing to laugh. This made the chills go through the disguised young boy's body. When the man was already close to him he immediately attacked him with his hands gripping his waist. Taemin who came out of the shock kicked the man in the leg and brought a knee to his stomach, the blows barely did anything to the tall and big man. They mostly angered him. Even if the man loosened his grip a little, Taemin knew he had to get away quickly before holding him tight again. The man was also drunk so he was a little clumsy trying to grab the boy again. 

 

Taemin immediately dodged aside taking the dagger out from under his dress, causing a large split in the expensive fabric. Taemin moves so that the man with his back to him, he stuck the dagger in the man's back and the man cried out in pain falling on his knees, the pirate took his dagger and stuck it again in the big man's back causing another cry of pain to come from his mouth. The man fell back, a large puddle of blood spilled around him, and reached the hem of Taemin's dress and stained it, but the boy did not care as he stabbed the side of the man yet again, until the body was completely still.

 

"Congratulations, Taemin, you killed a person," the pirate said aloud to himself looking around again not touching anything and getting off the ship, this time going to the right ship that decked further south.

 

He boarded the ship this time going straight to the captain's room ignoring the looks of the ship members working onboard. He did not knock on the door, but straight open it, which caused the two captains to look up at him from a card game. Taemin took the key he had gotten out of his pocket and put it on the table. "Your welcome," he said, hurrying to pick up cleaner and more comfortable clothes and getting dressed quickly.

 

"How was it?" Bling-Bling asked.

 

"I didn’t think it would be that easy," Taemin replied emotionless.

 

"What do you mean?" Key asked, not noticing that Jonghyun was making an illegal move which caused him to win the unexplainable game.

 

"The prince was too nice," the boy said fully clothed, and sat down on the floor next to the dog lying there, him.

 

The two nodded and looked at the key to their desk, "That's the right key, right?" Taemin asked.

 

"Yes, that's the right key."

 

 

 

This is how the captains planned the plan to break into the palace. The same plan took a week to plan. The captains planned a map of the palace and how to get to the dungeon, but what took them a while to carry out with said plan was mainly because of a message coming from the palace the day after the king announced that not only his son found someone but also the guarding got stronger because of a theft that occurred. This wasn’t a problem for the pirates mostly because, in the end, the captains managed to come up with a brilliant plan to break in and get out some mysterious prisoner who according to Key, is important to the king for some reason.

 

This past week was spent by Taemin thinking about the prince and what he thinks about what happened, on the one hand, he felt he wanted to laugh because he stole a key under the king's nose, on the other hand, he felt bad about the prince being nice to him and yet he did it to him under his nose.

 

"what are you thinking about?" Kim Jongin A boy about his age asked him. Jongin was an expert in throwing daggers right in his target.

 

"Nothing," Taemin replied, blushing. "You think of the prince, right?" Jongin said he takes the daggers out of the target that was placed on the mast and puts them back in his belt. "how did you know?" Tamin asked. "Since you came back from your mission it seems that something is bothering you," his friend sat down next to him on the stairs.

 

"It's nothing to worry about." "But you danced with him, right?" "It’s none of your business?" Taemin felt his heart beat a little bit faster at the mention of dancing with the royalty. "you're behaving 'like this' after dancing with someone you wanted to kill a day before, sort of, it says something,” Jongin smiled at him wickedly. "I do not want to know what that means." his friend shrugged and looked with the deck. The shinning devil sailed some distance from the city so they would not see it, pirates did their job onboard whether it was cleaning or rearranging, and some were dismissed just like the two who sat and talked on the stairs.

 

"Did you happen to see Baekhyun?" Jongain suddenly asked. "Why?" Taemin asked. "I need to ask him something," Jongin replied.

 

“Chanyeol is Flirting with him there," Taemin pointed to two sailors talking to each other grinning at something the other said." “Thank you." Jongain got up and went to the two, leaving Taemin alone. The ship's dog, who everyone agreed to keep, ran towards him and lay on his back as if asking the young pirate for a treat, Taemin had nothing special to do so he the dog who was enjoying every moment.

 

 

 

After a few hours, when it was already dusk and the sky was painted red, the captains gathered the crew on the main deck. The two stood on the high deck so they could look at every one. Bling-Bling held a map and on the key chain of Key’s layed the new key. "Where did you get the map from?" One of the sailors asked. "From a spy in the palace." "So why did you send me to steal the key?" Taemin asked hearing the whispers around him. "Drawing a map is different from getting a key that only has one of its kind," Key replied.

 

They have a spy almost everywhere, someone who will get them the information and draw maps for them, spread gossip, and inform them about the important things about whether the pirates' plans will work without being caught. No one had ever met the spy who was in Kyongju’s Palace, only the captains knew who he was and what he looked like.

 

"The plan is again suitable to a limited number of people. We need to get into the palace but if something goes wrong we will need you all," Bling-Bling explained. "Whoever does not enter the palace boundaries with us will wait outside and help when needed," Key added, "there will be a group that will enter the palace. At certain points, we will leave people in positions in case something goes wrong."

 

Eight names were thrown into the air, the same names are the names of those who will enter with the captains into the palace. A group of seven people will remain on the ship and the rest outside the palace. Among the names of the people who will enter the palace were, Lee Taemin, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jongin, Moon Taeil, and more with their height and speed capacity being similar: short and fast are those who will join the operation inside the palace. "... and attack any person who tries to stop us from achieving the goal."