Feelings

Unplanned

“The dough is a bit sticky compared to the video that I watched. Unnie, should we put more flour into the mixture?” 

Wonyoung’s voice wakes you up from your thoughts.

“Sorry. I didn’t catch that. What did you say?” 

 “Unnie, I was asking if we should put more flour into the mixture since the dough is a bit sticky” 

“Sure, let's do it”

To be honest, the scone was the last thing in your mind right now as there is a certain beauty that has stolen all your attention. 

 

"Minju unnie, are you okay??? Eunbi unnie tells me to check on you since you have been in the bathroom for quite a while and we have practice later."

"I'm fine, Yuding. Just a little dizzy."

"Yayaya, Kim Minju. I told you to look after yourself. We will have a comeback next month. Don't let yourself get sick." Say Eunbi unnie

"I'm fine, unnie. Don't worry."

"Fine. I believe you. But you are not feeling well during practice, you will have to take a rest." 

 

You don’t know if other members notice this, but she seems to be a bit off lately. Maybe because of the upcoming comeback and stuff. You don’t know, but the thought of her getting sick worries you. Of course, you worry about her, she is your best friend and co-member anyway. You know that is not the only reason, still, you want to deny your feelings for her. You are afraid. But afraid of what, you are not sure. There are a lot of things to be afraid of. The disgusting face and the judgment of others when they know that you, a girl, fell in love with another girl (she is not an ordinary girl tho, she is your best friend/co-member and a real angel that you silently thank the gods above or whatever people believe in for letting her meet you). Well that could be a thing, people never know how scary the judgment could be, but you know that it is not the reason cuz you don’t care about them and their opinions anyway. Those people really need to mind their own business. Plus you don’t think gender matters when it comes to love, people can love anyone they like cuz love is love. And you know that even though the majority of Korean (probably the world) don’t think the same, you will always have the support from your family. Izone members and other friends of you will also be on your side, right? They are now, but will they still be when they find out your secrets? Eunbi unnie told you nothing will ever change no matter what happens, you can confide in her and other members since they are each other's family. Her words make you feel a bit confident to open up, but a major part of you still scares tho, especially when it involves her. 

You have confidence that she would understand. Of course, she is your best friend and there is a reason why you can share anything with her, well except for the fact that you have fallen for her, you don’t want to make things awkward between the two of you if she doesn’t feel the same. If is a big statement tho. You don’t think she will return your feelings. Like how could someone as amazing as her like you back? You are no good for her. You are not like a normal human being. You are too different. A real monster in this world. You can’t let someone like you full her down, not when you know how much effort she put into her career, her passion, how fragile she is when she cries because she thinks that she is lacking and that she is not worth to be on stage, to receive so much love from their fan, from their Wizone. You know it all, of course, you have been there every time she feels down. Witnessing her like that makes your heartbreak into million pieces. You wish you could do something to get rid of all her doubts, to make her believe she deserves her place in Izone, in Wizone's heart, and of course your heart. The bitterness starts to form in your mouth. You really are useless. If you can't do anything to protect your angel then who you are to think that she will like you back. Not to mention she is straight. If not then why would she get a boyfriend in the first place? Her boyfriend is not a regular boy tho. He is Kim Minjun, the perfect boyfriend that parents would want their daughters to have. Right, who wouldn't? He is a top idol who won several honorable awards with his group, including the grand prize Daesang award and a rising actor who has been a hot topic in the media because of his acting. Good looking, talented, rich combined with a good personality and a good family background whose parents are both veterans doctors in their field. That guy really is perfect like what the media keeps praising him for. No wonder Minmin falls for him. 

Minmin...

The world really is against you. You laugh at how ridiculous it is, your nickname for her becomes the ship name fans make for them. According to those people, they are a perfect match. How can you compete with all of that? Maybe you should give up. Yeah, you should stop, before you fall deeper (you already did).