ZE:A and that snobbish guy

HEART for 2 [HIATUS]

 

ZE:A members were inside the shuttle bus… on their way to their hotel…

“aw I’m so tired… I wanna sleep.” Minwoo said and wore his shade. Kevin snatched it from him. “ya, Don’t sleep… Let me wear this shades instead.” And he laughed. “ya hyung.” Minwoo pouted. ZE:A members were so excited to go to their hotel except for heechul who has his grumpy face. *er, the Philippines is so hot… I just want to go back to Korea right now.*  and then they arrived at the hotel…

“oh, let’s go in now! Let’s see if our fans know our hotel.” Junyoung said with his bright facial expression. “okay, I will go down first.” Kevin got off from the van and stretched his arms.

Kevin then entered the hotel while you and Yura were standing near the main entrance. *Oh, cute fans out there~* Kevin thought. Yura called her. “ Oppa!” he looked at both of you and smiled while he was walking across you. And until Hyungsik, Taeheon and Minwoo walked across you.

*oh, how many left?!* you thought. “Yura, Siwan, Dongjun and Kwanghee won’t make it for today right? So.. we have…” you counted on your fingers… “2 members left for today?” she smiled and nodded. “Yeah, Junyoung and Heechul oppa~”

Inside the shuttle bus… Junyoung elbowed Heechul, “ya do you have the plan to get off from this bus?” Heechul glared at him. “okay, let’s go now.”

Inside the hotel… *why taking so long? I want to sit now. Er.” You thought… then Junyoung and Heechul came out…

“hello oppa!” you tried to call Junyoung even though you didn’t know him… he was wearing his shades and looked at you and waved. You felt warmed because you thought ZE:A members were so approachable…

*oh, even here in hotel, we have our fans? Aish. So disgusting… who’s this shortie? Tsk* Heechul thought when he was about to go in the hotel. Your eyes were glued at him. *how handsome he is!* you thought while admiring him. While walking across you, Heechul didn’t even smiled, or waved at you….

Just like this:

*this shortie girl near me? Why is she staring at me?*  Heechul then ignored you and Yura.

and then he went straight to the elevator lobby.

*aish that handsome guy… why so cold? He got an attitude! Tsk.* you thought and bit your lip. Yura hugged you. “thank you so much my besfriend! We just saw them upclose” you pull out the hug. “ya, what’s the name of the snobbish one?” Yura’s facial expression turned into confused one. “huh?” then she laughed. “oh, it’s Heechul. He is the arrogant rapper of the gourp… but when I’m watching him variety shows… he’s so funny….” She stated. “but, I think he’s just tired for today.” She continued. “okay, whatever… I want to go home now. Let’s go.” You were about to exit but she grabbed your arm. You looked at her. “why Yura?” she was smiling awkwardly at you. “hehe, let’s just wait them here… I know they will have interview later on… so let’s just wait. Please….” She begged on you. *err…. I want to rest to be honest.* you nodded at her. “okay, okay… let’s just sit then…”

------------------------------------------------------------------

At ze:a’s room….

Hyungsik lie down on a bed. “waaaa, I want to eat!!” Taeheon saw beside him. “you greedy~” then their coordinoona with their manager came in. “okay, let’s prepare now…. You will have your interview later… “ he looked at Ze:a’s coordinoona… “do their make up now.” Coordinoona nodded.

“What?!!! Aishhhhhhhh…. I want to rest.” Kevin nagged.

------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting on the sofa with Yura….

Yura looked at you. “hey _____, you really don’t know any of them?” you nodded. “yes, except for Dongjun and Kwanghee. She laughed then. “okay, I will introduce them to you~. You nodded. “okay, go ahead…

After an hour… ZEA came out…. Yura stood up and grabbed your hand… “let’s go… let’s follow them!” your eyes widened. “what?!” but you couldn’t do anything just to do what Yura wants…

You arrived at the mall and got off from the cab. Yura ran inside and you walked there. Yura stopped near the escalator… she pointed out it. “there.. they will use this elevator… let’s just stand here.” *oh, wow how did she know?* “wow Yura, you’re so good in stalking Kpop idols… how di-“ Yura laughed. “hahaha, because I know everything about them. Well….” You nodded. “okay, okay… let’s just wait here.”

Then ZE:A’s shuttle bus  stopped near the entrance. “oh!” your eyes widened and looked at Yura. You held her shoulder. “wow! You’re so amazing” she fixed her hair into her ears. “well. Hihi.” She giggled. You saw few fans outside the mall. *huh? Why aren’t they go inside as well?*

ZE:A got off from the bus and went inside the mall….

“Oh hello Taeheon oppa! “ you called him.

 

“hello!” Hyungsik said. *oh, this Hyungsik oppa is so cute!*

Next is heechul… *this girl again? Okay.. shall I give her a smile?*

Heechul awkwardly smiled at you then glared and looked away. *LoL what was that?  Why he stares like he will gonna kill me? Aish. He’s so weird.* you thought.

“Kevin oppa!” Yura called her.

“oh hello!” and he looked both of you.

Then Junyoung is next…

“oh, I can’t hear what is he saying…” you said to Yura… “me too…” she said while both of you were looking up at him,

“okay, let’s go home now Yura….” But she smiled awkwardly at you…. “last.. promise… let’s wait for them to go down again. Hihihi.” You facepalmed yourself… “okay, okay… I can’t do anything against it anyway…

------------------------------------------------------------------

You ate first and after 3hours… ZE:A came out.. there were some fans waiting along with you…. *what the heck am I doing here… I’m not even a fan…* you thought. And looked at Yura… *but as long as my bestfriend is happy, I will be happy too.* you smiled…

“oh that guy is Minwoo right? He looks like Taemin of Shinee~” you said to Yura…

Then he smiled and waved at you

Then Taeheon waved and smiled

*oh, he looks like somebody… but I can’t remember who….* you thought.

Then Junyoung showed a stufftoy…

And gave it to you. You held it while looking at him. “huh? Oppa?” and he smiled and walked away…. “thank you oppa~” you shouted.

*huh? That girl again? And Junyoung gave her a stufftoy… and now she looks so happy huh~* Heechul thought… he was infront of you and he just ignored all of you… *what’s with that snobbish guy again?!* you thought.

After that… you and Yura left the mall… and went back home…

----------------------------------------------------------

The day after… you were at the school and Yura texted you.

“hey, I’m here at the mall… tomorrow is the arrival of Dongjun and Kwanghee…. Let’s see them on the hotel okay? Bye!! See you tomorrow!”

You facepalmed yourself… “no wonder she’s not here right now.” You sighed. *okay… I want to see Dongjun oppa in person.*

---------------------------------------------------------------

10:30pm, you arrived at the hotel with Yura… the fans were many than the other day… you looked around… *no wonder… Dongjun and Kwanghee oppa are more famous than the others….*

After 30mins… bouncers secured the area…. Dongjun was at the main entrance….

Your eyes were glued at him…. *Oh, Dongjun oppa is more handsome in person~*

---------------------------------------------------------

Oh so yeah… PLEASE DON’T BE A SILENT READER… HUHU… HOW CAN I KNOW IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY OR NOT? PLEASE COMMENT… I NEED MOTIVATION ON THIS FIC TOO.. I’m working on my 2 ongoing fics too.. so, please comment… *yeah comments about the first chapter got deleted because of the recent AFF issue*

Okay….. now.. Dongjun arrived… what will gonna happen?

Read, comment and subscribe!