10years ago...

HEART for 2 [HIATUS]

10years ago…

You were living with your auntie and cousin in South Korea. Your parents died from a car accident when you were 5years old.

-----------------------------------------------------

You got from your bed. You have your own room. You walked downstairs and went to the living room. “Eli oppa? Eli oppa?” you were looking for Eli… *where’s he? Hmmm* then you walked towards the dining area and you saw him eating so fast. You sat on the chair beside him. You looked at him while he was chewing. “ya, oppa why are you in hurry? Ya!” he glared at you. “don’t you know that I’m a trainee now?” you laughed, what trainee? Trainee of what?! Haha.” Then his mom popped out from the back. “he will become a kpop star soon!!” you twisted your neck on where she was. “really?!!” you said in delightfulness. You then faced Eli and you tapped his back causing him to choke. “congrats oppa!!!! Hihihi.” He grabbed a glass of water and drank it. “yeah, because I’m Eli! Wahahaha.”

Eli:

And you all laughed….

You took a bath so quickly because you want to follow Eli. You saw Eli walking towards the maindoor and went outside. *oh! I must follow him!* you were following him like a stalker… you were hiding behind the posts… but… Eli stopped from walking. “ya, ________ I know that you’re there.” Your body straightened up. He turned around and glared at you. “oh, hi~” he greeted him awkwardly. You put your head down because you were feeling so nervous that Eli might scold you out. Eli walked towards you and approached you. You closed your eyes. *oh, he’s so mad.* but he touched your head and smiled. “ya you kiddo, it’s okay… let’s go together.” You looked up at him and smiled. “really? Okay let’s go! Hihi.” And you walked together.

------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the company… “wow so big!” you said in amazement. Eli and you walked towards the building… Eli went in… but. “oh?!” you were shocked because the security guard blocked you. “you aren’t allowed to enter. You aren’t a trainee here and you’re not 18years old or above either. You pouted and glared at the security guard. Eli turned around and walked towards the guard. “hey, she’s my cousin, please let her in.” he said with his serious face. The security guard shook his head and looked at Eli. “I’m so sorry but we must follow the rules.” Eli rolled his eyeballs and flipped his hair. he looked at you and smiled. “________-ah, just wait for me at the outside okay? I will buy you a icecream promise!” you nodded and smiled. “okay oppa! I’ll wait for you!” he walked away while waving at you and you were waving back at him until he’s gone…

You decided to sit at the side of the main entrance… you rested your arms on your knees and looked down. *huhu… I’m feeling so alone now.. Eli oppa please come out faster…* then a boy with your same age pass by. He saw you from a far. *huh? Who is she? Why is she alone? She’s cute!* he walked towards you and sat beside you. You didn’t notice it because you were looking at the ground. He poked your shoulder. And you looked at him while he was smiling at you. “huh? Who are you? What are you doing here?” you wondered. “hahaha hello!!! I just saw you alone… do you want to play with me? By the way, I love girls! Hahaah” he said while laughing…. You moved a little away from him. “you playboy and you looked away.”  He stood up in front of you. “yeah, maybe I’m a playboy but I’m a kind boy!” he looked at him. “you playboy~” you stuck your tongue out and continued teasing him. He then grabbed your right hand. “let’s go~ let’s play!” your eyes widened. “ya! What are you doing?” you said to him while looking at his face. He smiled and pulled you to him. You then stood up and your bodies were so close to each other. You were looking at each other’s face. *this guy… he’s something. Er but oh, he’s cute!* you thought to yourself. *haha she’s more cute in up close.* you were staring at him and smiled. “am I that cute? Hihih.” He boasted. You cleared your throat and moved away from him and looked away. “ya, that’s not it…” but you were smiling…. He grabbed your hand again. “let’s go! Let’s play.” And you ran together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You played at the playground…. Seesaw, swing, slide, etc…. you enjoyed playing with him… after 4hours of playing… you felt so tired and you two decided to sat on the swing. *I’m so happy that I met him, without him I will be so alone for today.* you thought it while looking at him on your side… he was sitting on the swing beside you. He caught you. “ya, I know that I’m handsome… haha.” He teased you. You blushed. “ya! That’s not it!” you gulped. “hey, what’s your-“ but you got cut off when your phone rang… you grabbed your phone from your pocket and saw “Eli oppa” from the screen. You answered it.

Phone conversation:

You: oh, Eli oppa?

Eli: ya! Where are you? Let’s go home now!

You: oh? Yeah! Okay okay.. I will go back now!

And then you hung up.

“um? Who’s it?” he asked.

You got off from the swing. And faced him. “oh, I have to go! Bbye!!!” you bowed and ran away.

He was looking at you from a far… “but… your name? what’s your name~” he mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the company and Eli was standing there holding two icecreams. You approached him, almost out of breath. “hey, where have you gone?” he asked with his serious face. You looked at him. “I played with someone, waiting you here alone is so boring.” You hissed. Eli laughed. “okay, okay don’t be mad you kiddo… here~.” He gave you an icecream and you it. “wow! thank you oppa!” you smiled and you went back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, you lay down on your bed and looked at the ceiling… “I wonder if we will gonna meet again~ he makes me so happy!!! Hihihi” you giggled. “but oh!! His name?! I don’t know his name! aish.” and you faced palmed yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after…

You woke up early to be ready for this day…. You saw Eli walking towards the main door and you ran to him. He saw you. “oh? Why? Do you want to join me again? But you’re not allowed to enter the company right?” he said. You shook your head. “I don’t care! Let’s go!” you smiled and walked across him. He smiled. “that weird girl~”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eli entered the company and you sat down where you met the boy yesterday…. You were looking around… *I wonder if he will go here again.* then someone from your back covered your eyes. “huh?! I can’t see. Ya-“ you got cut off when he kissed your cheek. “oh!” and he sat down beside you while smiling at you. “ya, do you remember me?” you glared at him. “ya, you playboy er.” You looked away and blushing. *he kissed me. Waaa my first kiss…. Hihihihi.* you faced him with serious face. “oh, why are you here again?* he laughed. “because I know that you will wait me here. Haha. Let’s go.” He grabbed your hand and you ran away together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He dragged you at a riverside. “oh, so beautiful…” you went near the river, sat there and stared at it. You removed your necklace from your neck and played it with your hands… “oh!” your eyes widened when it slipped down from your palm and it fell down to river. “waaaa my necklace!!!” you cried a bucket of tears. The boy ran towards you. “what’s the matter?!” he asked. You looked at him with your watery eyes. “my necklace!!! My necklace fell down on river! Huhuh. That necklace is from my dead mom!” and you cried more. “okay, okay… I will get it!” you felt relieved. “take care!” you screamed out. After 10mins… he got off from the river holding your necklace. “yay!!! Thank you so much!” you hugged him. “oh, that’s nothing… take care of it, okay?” he said while patting your back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You decided to sat down on the grass while watching the river… he looked at  you. “um, you told me earlier about your dead mother… I’m so sorry about that.” He apologized. You looked at him and smiled. You shook your head. “no, it’s okay… it’s been 5years since they died…” you pointed out the sky and looked at it. “they are in heaven now.” And looked at him while smiling. He nodded and smiled. “yeah! They probably watching you.” You held your necklace and looked at it. “they dead 5years ago because of a car accident… it was my birthday and they promised me a birthday cake… but we received a phone call that they just died from a car accident.”  You sniffed. He patted your back. “don’t worry… don’t be sad.” You looked at him. “thank you.” He looked a far…”I have my parents… but I don’t have any friends. They are always leaving me.” You looked at him. “don’t think about that! I’m here for you. I won’t leave you.” He looked at you. “really?!” he said in delightfulness. You nodded. He showed his pinky finger. “friends forever?” you lifted up your pinky finger. “yeah friends forever!” and you joint it together. You laughed together. You eyed on your wrist watch… *oh, Eli oppa must be out now.* you stood up. “oh, I have to go now. See you tomorrow?” he looked up to you and shook his head. “I don’t want to. I don’t want to see you.” You bit your lower lip. “hmp, okay then!” you said in frustrations. He laughed and stood up. He pinched your both cheeks. “ya, I’m just joking! Okay! See you tomorrow!” he removed it from your cheeks and stole a kiss on your cheek from you. Your eyes widened. He then ran away. Your eyes didn’t even blink. “oh, he kissed me. Waaa 2nd kiss!” you giggled to yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after…

You woke up and you were wondering why your auntie packing up your things. You got off from the bed and poked her back. “yah auntie, why are you packing up my things?” she then faced you. “we will now migrate to the Philippines. Today is our flight. So fix yourself now. Your hearbeat skipped in a moment. *the boy… how about him?! I don’t even know his name!* you cleared your throat. “can I meet someone first?" your auntie shook her head. “no, we’re almost late now. We’re about to board.”

“but.. how about Eli oppa?” you added.

“he’s not young anymore. He can live by his own.”

You couldn’t do anything just to follow her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

That BOY’S POV:

I arrived at the place where we first met… I wonder where she was… um… the sky is getting darker.. ya cutie girl, where are you? Hmm okay, I will be waiting!

------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You and your auntie were about to live the house, you couldn’t see Eli. *hmm maybe he’s in the company now. Sigh* you thought and you took a cab together with your auntie and butler.

You then arrived at the airport…  you were walking but you stopped. *I want to see him so badly!* you cried loudly. “ya, stop crying… let’s go now…” your auntie grabbed your hand. “no, I don’t want!” you were crying so loud. Your auntie felt so pity on you and she commanded the butler to carry you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

That BOY’S POV:

I’m sitting here alone waiting for you.. where are you? I’m soaked because of the heavy rain. I’ve been waiting for you for more than 4hours… okay, I got it now… you’re same with them… you also left me. Okay, it seems that I wouldn’t be able to find a true friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

The boy ran away from the company…

You were sitting on the boarding area of the airport. You were looking at your phone. *okay, I will text Eli oppa!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ______

Eli oppa, can you ask anyone if there is a boy sitting near the main entrance? Thank you! Please this is very important!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 Eli received your text message and immediately asked for a security guard to go check.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

From: Eli oppa

The guard saw nobody. oh, take care my little cousin! As well to my mom!

------------------------------------------------

You frowned and held down your phone… *okay, it seems that he wasn’t joking yesterday… he really doesn’t want to see me again…*

--------------------------------------------------------

After 10years… *present time

You were checking updates of U-kiss on twitter using your laptop… and then you saw Eli tweeted.

@u_kisseli: Oh, see you tomorrow Philippines.

*oh, wow they will go here~* you tweeted him back. “oppa, see you tomorrow, don’t forget my chocolates!” he replied after a minute. “oh, my cousin! Ofcourse! Um see you tomorrow!”

You then stood up from your seat and stretched your arms. *yay, I will see Kiseop oppa! Hihihi.* you then walked towards the window. “see you tomorrow ukiss and Eli oppa!!”

---------------------------------------------

yeah I had to rewrite this chapter, but I modified some scenes....

so how's the first chapter?! hihihihi

don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!!!

^^,v