MEET U-KISS and..........

HEART for 2 [HIATUS]

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AGAIN.. HUHU 

YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS GOT DELETED BECAUSE OF AFF'S RECENT PROBLEM...

THOSE COMMENTS MADE ME HAPPY...

SO YEAH!! ^^ DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBRSCRIBE!

----------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I sat down again infront of my computer… I’m active in tumblr, this is where I can feed my Kpop addiction, ofcourse in Twitter, where can I communicate to U-KISS . Yeah I’m a KPOP addict. This is my life since KPOP boomed. My cousin Eli debuted and he said that I shall support him.  I’m always infront of my laptop. Another reason is…. I don’t want to fall inlove again since that incident 10years ago… I thought he’s already the one… but he didn’t want to see me for real that time….

--------------------------------------------------------

NO one’s POV:

You shook your head. *no, no… I must stop thinking about him… the more important is I’m happy because of KPOP especially because Kiseop oppa* you giggled. You’re not inlove with him…. You’re just admiring him because of his perfection.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after… you woke up and eyed on the wall clock in your room. “waaaa!! I’m late! Aish.” You immediately got up and took a bath so quickly…. You dressed up so quickly and rush of the downstairs… “ya! _______ where are you going?” your auntie asked. You were about to twist the doorknob of the maindoor and you turned around and looked at her. “he-he-he” You laughed awkwardly. Your auntie tilted her head to the right and wondering why. “um,  I’m going to pick Eli oppa to the airport! Okay bye!” your auntie waved. “oh, take care! I wanna see my son too!” and then you left your house by a cab.

The moment you arrived at the airport, you saw many fan girls holding their cameras, banners, etc.. “aish, why are there so many fan girls here?! Aish….” You walked across them and went in front where U-KISS will walk later… *okay, in this case Eli oppa will see me.* then someone poked you. “ya, why are you blocking us?!!!” a fat girl asked you angrily. You looked at her. “huh? I’m not blocking you…. I’m one of Ukiss members’ cousin so you don’t have to worry.” They both laughed. “ya, you’re insane!  Go home!” the skinny girl said. You glared at them. “ya! I’m telling you the truth!” and crossed your arms. They laughed again. The fat girl smirked at you. “okay, let’s see.” Then after a while…  security guards and bouncers secured the place… you eyed on your watch. “okay, it’s about time…”

All of you made way for them… Then AJ and Hoon were the first one appeared with their shades. All fan girls were screaming to death… they were pushing each other… you were pushed by many of them. “aish!!! Calm your !!!” you screamed but they still can’t calm down. *aish they’re so wild!!!!* then Dongho, Kiseop, Soohyun, Kevin and Eli appeared. You saw Eli and looked at him. While they were walking between all of you… “Eli oppa!! Eli oppa!!” you kept on shouting but fan girls couldn’t calm themselves. They became more wild… and you fell down on the ground because of them. You hold into the ground and trying to stand up. *aish… this fans…* the moment you stood up… most of them were gone probably they followed U-KISS. You were full of dirt. *aish… my knee hurts~* and you saw your knee bleeding. Your eyes widened. “oh, aish….” Then the fat girl approached you and laughed at front of you. “hahaahaha, hey U-KISS’ cousin huh~ OKAY YOU . YOU LIAR.”  You glared at her. Then she linked her fat arms on her skinny friend’s arm. “OKAY BYE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BABO.” And they left. you smirked. “okay you’ll see the truth… liar huh.” You said to yourself. *I know their hotels merong~!* you were having a hard time to walk… then you ride a cab to go to their hotel. *aish Eli oppa, you must see me.*

You arrived there and you saw nothing. “Okay, so those fan girls don’t know their hotel… good thing.” You sat on the lobby’s sofa and moved your head up. “hahahahahahaha!” you heard an evil laugh. You turned around and you saw those 2 fangirls a while ago. “you?!!!” and they sat beside you. “yeah, it’s us… you’re good stalker huh~ you know their hotel. Hahahaha” the fatty said. You smirked. “because I was informed by my cousin.” And you flipped your hair. “this insane woman…. Go home!!! U-KISS OPPAS don’t like to see a like you!” You laughed. “really? But my cousin really misses me… oh, my cousin? It’s Eli oppa!” they looked at each other then looked at you. “you liar! you’re so delusional!”  you stood up and laughed. “Delusional your face! You’ll see later!” you stuck your tongue out and walked away from them. “ya! Where are you going?! Are you going home now?!  Hahahaha” the skinny one teased. You were walking towards the main entrance of the hotel and shook your head. “no, I will wait them at the outside.” They laughed again, ”go ahead desperate !” the fatty one shouted.

You were already at the outside. *those fan girls, why so mean?! Tsk.* then U-KISS’ van arrived. *oh they’re here! But ugh.. my knee* your knee was hurting more. Kiseop was the one who got off from the van and noticed you. *oh, poor girl.* he went to you. “are you okay?” you were looking at your knee then you looked up on him. Heartbeat became faster, eyes were widening. “Kiseop oppa?!!” he nodded. “oh, wow you know me!” he smiled at you then Eli came out. He furrowed his eyebrows. *oh, it’s my little cousin!* he approached you. “oh _________ why are you here at the outside? Let’s go inside! I miss you so much!” he then hugged you. You hugged him back. “thanks oppa, I miss you too! ahh!!!” you felt hurt again because of your wound. Eli let go the hug. “oh why?” you looked away. “oppa, I have a wound on my knee.” Kiseop held Eli’s shoulder. “Eli, is she your girlfriend? Let’s go inside. Let’s treat her wound.” Eli looked at Kiseop. “no, she’s my cousin…. Oh yeah.. let’s go inside.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two fans were watching you secretly… *what kind of gimmick is she up to?”the fatty one thought. “look, she is desperately making a scene for her to notice by UKISS MEMBERS!!!” the skinny one said. “Don’t worry, U-kiss won’t mind her and bouncers will gonna shoo her away. Hahaha” the fatty one bragged.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the U-kiss members were off from the van and saw you. Dongho approached Eli. “Hyung, who’s she?” Eli looked at him. “she’s my cousin, let’s go inside.” Then Eli carried you at his back. “waaa, Eli oppa?” you said in disbelief. “let me carry you, I know that you can’t walk properly for now.” You held onto his neck. “okay, thanks oppa!” then with UKISS MEMBERS,  you went inside with bouncers around you…. Those evil fans went near and their jaw dropped when they saw you carried by Eli. “oh my!!” the skinny one cupped . “so, she wasn’t joking a while ago…” the fatty one realized to herself. You saw their faces… as Eli walked across them… *oh, these evil fans…* you looked at them and stuck your tongue out. They bit their lips in disappointment and left the hotel.

“aish!!! If we were just nice to her, she might introduce U-KISS to us!” the fatty one said.

“errrr you’re right!!! Damn it!” the skinny one agreed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Eli’s room… there were 2 beds. Eli let you sat on his bed. He kneeled down infront of you holding his first aid kit. He grabbed your legs and put it on the first aid kit. “oh oppa, you don’t have too-“ Eli looked up at you and smiled. “no, I shall treat you my little cousin, oh why did you have this wound? It looks like fresh.” He said while aiding your wound. You were watching him. “um at the airport earlier… while waiting for you.” Eli glared at you. “ya! You can just wait in the vip area though… tsk3x” then he was done aiding your wound and sat beside you. “thank you oppa!” you thanked him. He put an arm on you. “that’s nothing! Hehe” you looked at him. “oppa, when will you go back to Korea? Will you and U-kiss members stay here more than 1week?” Eli looked at you and pouted. “I’m sorry my cousin, after the mini concert tomorrow, we will go back to Korea.” Then he looked away. You stood up infront of him. “ya oppa! Why? um please bring me to Korea along with you if you’re going back tomorrow!” you yelled at him. He looked at you and shook his head. He held your shoulders. “you can’t. you’re still studying now… so finish your studies first, okay?!” you pouted. “okay! I’m graduating student anyways!” and then you looked away…. You noticed the other bed. “oppa, who will sleep on that bed?” you pointed it. He looked at it. “oh, yeah…. It’s Kiseop!” your face brightened up and looked at him. “really?! Kiseop oppa?! Yay! I want to meet him!!!” you said with your happy face. But someone  was at the door. “really? You want to meet me?” Eli and you looked at him. Eli smiled at him. “Oh Kiseop!” Kiseop smiled and flipped his hair, then walked towards you. *aish… he heard me.. so embarrassing. “ you started to blush.  He approached you and your eyes were widening. He touched your head. “oh hello Eli’s cousin, you want to meet me, right?! I’m Kiseop, we can be friends!” *is this for real?! Asfdsfdsgdhdshs* you gulped. Then he offered his hand. You were looking at it and slowly shook hands with him. “hello, nice to meet you… I’m Lee _______.” You then remove your hand from his… “oh, we have the same surname… but you are Eli’s cousin. Hehe.” But Eli stood up between you and Kiseop. “haha, yes because we’re related because our mothers were sisters. Hahahaha” Kiseop mouth formed “o” “oh, I see. Hahahaha that’s cool.” Then U-KISS members came… “ya, let’s go… we will have interview soon.” Soohyun said. He furrowed his eyebrows and saw you. He  walked towards you. “oh, Hi, so you’re Eli’s cousin! You’re cute! Hehe.” He complemented. You bowed. “thank you oppa.” Eli clapped his hands… “Everyone! She’s my cousin her name is __________ please treat her well!!!” Eli announced. “oh nice to meet you!” U-kiss members said in unison…. They individually approached you.

*wow, because of Eli I was able to meet my favorite KPOP group.* you thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day… the concert day… you have a backstage pass…

*wow, seeing your favorite kpop group performing live is so unbelievable… I’m so happy…* you thought to yourself while you were in VIP area… after the concert…. You went to the backstage and all U-KISS members were getting ready to pack up. “let’s go now! Secure the basement!” manager yelled and you went to Eli. “Eli oppa, can I still join you up to the airport?” you asked. He touched your head. “ofcourse. Let’s go.”

You arrived at the basement…. But unexpectedly… there were no fans… “okay! Go inside now!” the manager yelled… all of you went in the van… others were in the 2nd van. You were sitting beside Eli… and Kiseop wasn’t there. *oh, I won’t able to see Kiseop oppa now…* you looked at Eli. “oppa, Philippines will be missing U-KISS!” you said. He smiled at you. “don’t worry… ZE:A will come here in your country nextweek. *ZE:A?!!! they are not popular here* “oh, ZE:A, I only know Dongjun and Kwanghee though.. I don’t think I will go to see them.” You said. Eli laughed. “they’re good kids! Don’t worry! Especially Taeheon! He’s my bestfriend actually and they say we are look alike. Hahaha.” You rubbed your chin… “so, U-KISS and ZE:A  are close to each other?”  Eli nodded.”yes, because we have the same photographer.” Your mouth formed “o” and nodded. “okay…” you ended the conversation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your van arrived at the airport… all the bouncers secured the area and there were so many fans… Eli grabbed your hand.. “so let’s go?”

*if I go with him.. all of the fans will see us then after they leave this place… fans might kill me!!!* you shook your head.. “oppa, I’m okay here… just go on.. I will watch all of you from here.” You smiled. “oh, really? Okay! Take care my little cousin! I didn’t even have the chance to meet my mom though.” Eli looked away. And got off from the van along with U-kiss members…  “bye my dongsaeng!” Eli waved at you… U-kiss members were waving at you too… you waved back and suddenly … you felt that some fans were noticing you… you hid your face by your hair while waving back at U-KISS.

*I will miss you oppas~ especially you Eli oppa… see you soon!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You came back at home… and went to your room… you lie down on your bed. *aish.. so tiring~* then your phone rang….

You: hello?! Oh Yura!!!!

Yura

 

-your bestfriend

-Ze:a’s fan

-very kind

-beautiful

----------------------------------------------------

Yura: yo! ZE:A will go here in our country nextweek! Please join me okay? Wahahahahaha

You: I pass. I’m not a fan.

Yura: why! huhu. You’re my bestfriend right? Please please.. okay thank you bye! See you nextweek!  I will pick you up and we will rush to their hotel! Hahahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yura hung up. “yaaaa!” you yelled at your cellphone. “aish… I don’t want…” but you went online and search for ZE:A… *okay.. okay… for Yura, I will go to meet you ….* you read a news that Dongjun and Kwanghee will go after 2days of the arrival of the other members. “what!!!? Dongjun.. aish… he’s the only one I know in ZE:A but errr. Okay okay.. fine.” Then you searched them individually, *okay, I wonder who’s this HEECHUL… LOL he has the same name with Heechul’s suju.* you searched photos of him. “oh! He looks different. Anyway…. See you soon ZE:A”

--------------------------------------------------------------

After a week… you and Yura were sitting on the sofa in the hotel lobby…. Yura’s eyes were glued at the main entrance.. while you… you weren’t giving a .. then… they came…

Kevin:

*oh, who’s he… why in shade though~* you thought.

Hyungsik:

*oh, he’s like Kevin woo oppa.. wow a cutie.*

Taeheon:

*okay another shady guy.*

Minwoo:

*wow! He’s like an anime! So cute!!!*

Junyoung:

*wow so approachable… handsome too!!!*

Heechul:

*OMG… HE’S SO HANDSOME!! WAAA BUT OKAY….. so snobbish OMG!!! ERRRRRR OKAYY!*

----------------------------------------------------

OH... THIS TIME IT'S ZEA~

SO WHAT WILL GONNA HAPPEN?!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!